In the world of credit cards dominated by a plethora of options, BPI credit cards are much sought after in Philippines because of their unmatched services and affordability. With so many perks, privileges, discounts and more, falling in love with BPI Credit Cards is easy. Your search for the perfect credit card ends here!
Salient Features of BPI Credit Cards
Here are some of the features that sets BPI credit cards apart:
- Earn reward points every time you swipe your BPI credit card and redeem them at the best outlets.
- BPI is associated with the best of merchant establishments in Philippines, which includes shopping outlets, dining, flights and accommodation so that you get the most out of your reward points.
- BPI cards are recognized around the globe, so that the explorer in you doesn’t lose out while travelling.
- BPI 24/7 Banking makes payments as easy as pie. Pay online, over the counter or over the phone. Your convenience is BPI’s priority.
- Each type of BPI credit card comes with tailor-made benefits that suits your lifestyle and spending habits.
- Some BPI credit cards lets you add on up to six supplementary cards.
- BPI offers the More Fun Prepaid Card which provides exclusive travel perks and lets you personalize your card with your own photos! Now that sounds like a truck load of fun!
BPI Credit Card Promo
Promo Period - This is an ongoing promo with booking period validity up to January 31, 2017 and stay period validity up to April 30, 2017.
Participating Cards – BPI credit cards and prepaid cards are eligible for this promo.
Particulars – Enjoy discounts of up to 7% on hotel accommodations on Agoda.com worldwide when using your eligible BPI card.
- Avail 7% discount on all destinations when using BPI eCredit MasterCard, My ePrepaid MasterCard and BPI ePay Virtual MasterCard.
- Avail 5% discount on all destinations when using all other eligible BPI credit and prepaid cards.
Fine Print (Terms & Conditions):
- The discount is only applicable for bookings made through the Agoda microsite for BPI cards.
- The discount is only applicable on hotel room charges that excludes service fees, local taxes and other additional charges.
|Find More BPI Credit Card Promos|
BPI Credit Card Requirements and Applications
Applying for a credit card and submitting the required documents is a simple process at BPI. The basic requirements to become the proud owner of a BPI credit card are:
- Applicant must be minimum 21 years to apply for a BPI credit card.
- To apply for a BPI Amore Visa, BPI SkyMiles MasterCard, Petron-BPI MasterCard, BPI Edge
MasterCard or BPI Blue MasterCard applicant must have a minimum fixed monthly income (excluding overtime, commissions or service fees) of P15,000. For BPI Gold MasterCard, P40,000 minimum is required.
- Applicants applying for supplementary cards must be minimum 13 years of age.
- To apply for a BPI credit card, it is necessary to have either a residence or business contact number.
- The online application must be completely filled out to get the procedure of getting a credit card started. The required documents must be sent in either by email: email@example.com or fax : 845-5738 Routing Code 20022
- Certain BPI cards may require that you submit additional documents other than the ones mentioned here, according to the type of card you are applying for.
- The documents must be received within 3 banking days to avoid cancellation of the application.
Documents Required (photocopy of the following):
- One Proof of Identification with photo. Copy of the front and back is necessary. This can be any of the following: Driver's License, Passport including those issued by foreign governments, NBI Clearance, Voter's ID, PRC ID, Postal ID, Tax Identification Number, Police Clearance, Senior Citizen Card, GSIS e-Card, Alien Certification of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration, Seaman's book, SSS card, Brangay certification, Government office and GOCC ID (e.g., AFP, HDMF IDs), OWWA ID, OFW ID, DSWD certification, Certification from the NCWDP, IBP ID and Company IDs issued by private entities or institutions registered with or supervised or regulated either by BSP, SEC or IC.
- Applicants looking to apply for a BPI SkyMiles MasterCard (those who are already SkyMiles member) must additionally submit a photocopy of any of the following:
- SkyMiles ID
- Latest E-mileage summary
- Any SkyMiles membership document that indicates the valid and registered name and the number in the SkyMiles membership program.
- Applicants who are Non-Filipino Residents, must give a copy of their work permit, Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) or Embassy Accreditation Papers.
Proof of Income
Applicants who are employed must give a photocopy of any of the following:
- Latest payslips
- Certificate of Employment or Contract of Employment (for Overseas Filipino Workers)
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) with BIR or bank stamp
Applicants who are self-employed must submit photocopies the following:
- Latest Audited Financial Statements (AFS) with BIR or bank stamp
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) with BIR or bank stamp
BPI Credit Card Rewards
Rewards vary according to the type of BPI credit card you choose, but rest assured each card is equally rewarding. When you choose the credit card that fits your lifestyle, BPI aims to give you the best out of your choice by offering rewards, discounts, freebies and the absolute best deals. PBI is associated with many of the best national and international brands in Philippines, so that you can enjoy your rewards at the best outlets. Cards like BPI Gold MasterCard waives the annual membership fee for the first year. BPI keeps customers happy by offering certain types of card holders (like the BPI Blue MasterCard) to get free insurance. BPI SkyMiles Platinum MasterCard card holders, for example, get skymiles instead of rewards. Each type of card is designed to fit your needs and lifestyle perfectly.
BPI Credit Card Hotline
BPI is known for its excellent customer service. It is possible to reach the hotline any time of the day, anywhere in the world. Reach the 24-hour Call Center BPI Express Phone by dialing:
- 89-100 for Metro Manila
- 1-800-188-89100 for domestic toll-free calls (available to PLDT subscribers)
- Access Code + 63 + 2 + 89-10000 for mobile phone users or through the International Toll Free Numbers which is available in select countries.
- Send email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications, queries, comments etc.
Other Products from BPI
News About BPI Credit Cards
BPI Launches Online Campaign “Make the Best Happen” in Cagayan de Oro
BPI, one of the top banks in the Philippines launched an online campaign that aims to provide a comprehensive answer to their clients looking for transforming their financial goals by means of choosing investment products that best suits their interest and needs. Unveiled at the Seda Hotel on November 25, 2015, “Make the Best Campaign” is represented by a microsite makethebesthappen.ph that focusses on specific financial planning in line with needs and goals of the customers.
BPI has taken great efforts to ensure this website is intuitive and is based on a detailed research which helped them identify six areas of aspiration that Filipinos have in general, namely travel, dining, shopping, health, future and parenting. One look at the site and you’re sure to be hooked onto to it with all the great graphics and navigation options. The site is more or less a blog that contains content that helps you identify your financial goals and realign the investment strategy.
26th November 2015
Mobiko forays in Philippines through tie-up with Bank of Philippines
Bank of the Philippines Islands(BPI) in Manila and Mobikon, a Singapore based company have tied up adding a collection of 300 restaurants to Mobikon’s network and providing its engagement platform to customers in Manila. This move further strengthens Mobikon’s presence in Southeast Asia as it already has 1500 hotels and restaurants across Singapore, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Dubai and India.
Vice President of Mobikon for the Asia Pacific region, Anuj Jain believes that targeting larger brands as reference for others to follow is a key aspect of their strategy. Through this partnership, restaurants will receive Mobikon’s customer management and analytics platform as a solution that can be easily used. BPI will, in turn broadcast their offerings on Mobikon’s platform to strengthen relationships and for self promotion.
Mobikon has tied up with 100 restaurants in Manila and is exploring partnership opportunities with other banks in India and other markets and also with cloud POS and mPOS companies. Mobikon has received approximately $4 million from Qualgro, Life-.Sreda and Jungle Ventures. By acquiring ‘Triibe’ which is a customer feedback platform in Singapore, it has increased its presence in Southeast Asian markets.
12th November 2015