Overview for BPI/MS Car Insurance
One of Philippine’s leading banking institutions, Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) and one of the nation’s most favored non-life insurance companies, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company came together for the joint venture BPI/MS. The company’s range of products include travel insurance, fire insurance, personal accident insurance and the popular, motor insurance.
Reliability is one of the most important aspects you look for when spending for protecting your most valued possessions like cars. Reliability is just what you can expect from a large and stable company like BPI/MS.
The BPI/MS Motor Insurance is a comprehensive one which comes with extensive coverage in order to protect your vehicle from any damage that it might incur while it’s in your use.
Features and Benefits of BPI Car Insurance
- BPI/MS offers such affordable rates for their motor insurance that it will be very difficult for you to find alternate policies with the same credentials.
- Get it now to get yourself FREE ERA!
- Hassle-free payment methods: Pay your premiums through the business partners or at whichever branch that services you. You could also make use of the convenient payment facilities which are available at any of the BPI branches, anywhere in Philippines.
- Everything from theft, damage caused by accidents, self-ignition, explosion, fire and Malicious Damage is included in the coverage.
- BPI/MS insurance includes both Compulsory Third Party Liability (CTPL) and Voluntary Third Party Liability-Bodily Injury (VTPL-BI) as well. Land Transportation Office will require you to take CTPL when you register your vehicle. This is the basic insurance which covers and answers for any medical damage to person/s caused by an accident involving the insured vehicle. This includes medical expenses that the person might need, disablement and death. VTPL-BI is a coverage which takes care of the additional charges on top of the basic CTPL.
- The Voluntary Third Party Liability-Property Damage (VTPL-PD) is also a standard to all BPI/MS motor insurance and protects you from any damage caused to other’s properties by your insured vehicle.
- The driver and passengers of the insured car will be protected by the Unnamed Passenger Personal Accident (UPPA). This includes disablement, death and medical expenses of everyone in the insured car. UPPA is an optional but affordable offer that you could add on to your basic policy.
- For an additional premium amount, you could get protection for your car against natural calamities such as typhoon, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, floods, hurricanes etc.
FAQ for BPI/MS Car Insurance
- Are the car accessories covered?
- If my vehicle breaks down and it needs to be towed, will the charge of towing be covered under the BPI/MS Comprehensive Motor Insurance?
- How do I file a claim?
- I am interested in getting a motor insurance and some other products from BPI/MS. Where can I avail of the same?
- How can I get in touch with BPI/MS?
All accessories which are standard to your vehicle’s type/unit are covered in the standard insurance policy. However, in case you add extra accessories, you must keep the officials informed so that there can be arrangements made to insure them.
Charge of towing is included in the policy because now there is an offer of free Express Roadside Assistance (ERA) which ensures that you are attended to any time of the day, any day of the year.
Call any of the BPI/MS branch office that is closest to you or call the BPI/MS Claims Department. You must fill in and submit the claims documents. When you are issued your insurance policy, you will be provided with a BPI/MS Motor Claims Guide who will assist you every step of the way. The motor claims guide includes all the necessary information that you need to know in filing your claim.
You can avail the products and services of BPI/MS through the business partners, branch network and all BPI branches around Philippines.
You can call at (+632) 988-6319, Fax at (+632) 988-6327 or Email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org