The China Banking Corporation, also known as China Bank, is one of the leading and most trusted banks in Philippines. Originally set up as the first local commercial bank in Philippines to have private ownership, China bank is now a fully servicing universal bank which offers multiple investment and saving options including the popular China Bank HomePlus loan.
You’re probably eligible for an China Banking Housing Loan if you are
Less than 65 years old
Salaried / Self-employed
with regular income
Minimum income required P35,000 per month
Your China Banking Housing Loan amount eligibility is based on these factors
EMI limited to about 50%
of monthly income
EMIs of other loans lower
Increase your eligiblility for China Bank Housing Loan amount by these steps
Make your spouse a co-applicant,
and her income will add
to your eligibility
Choose longer tenure loan up to 25 years
Alternatively add your parents
Documentation needed to apply for an China Bank Housing Loan
- 1.Duly filled home loan application form
- 2.Photocopy of ID such as driver's license, passport, SSS ID, Postal ID, PRC ID etc
- 3. Copy of latest income Tax Return
- 4.Documentation for salaried applicants:
- Original copy of Certificate of Employment
- Photocopy of last full month pay slip
- 5. Documentation for self Employed applicants:
- Photocopy of DTI registration or SEC
- Copy of Audited Financial Statements of the past year
China Bank Housing Loan DetailsUpdated on 23 Jun 2017
|Margin of Finance||Up to 80%|
About China Bank
Set up in the year 1920, the China Banking Corporation was initially established to cater to the financial needs of Filipino-Chinese businessmen but now boasts of a diverse customer base consisting of young professionals, organizations, retirees, overseas Filipino workers and more. In 2009, the bank was bestowed with the honor of being one of the top 100 ASEAN companies by US consulting firm, Stern Stewart & Company. Over the years, China Bank has earned many other accolades in the field of banking with not only on its customer oriented approach but also its range of products and services. Speaking of products and services, the China Bank HomePlus home loan is one of the most sought after home loan deals available for those looking to take a housing loan.
About China Bank HomePlus Loan
When it comes to home loans, the competition is constant between which bank can offer the best terms regarding interest rate, loan term and appraised value. Looking at all three aspects, the China Bank HomePlus home loan stands out as a great choice. This home loan can be used for any of the following housing purposes:
- To purchase residential property
- For reimbursement of a recent construction project
- To refinance an existing home loan taken with any other bank
- To purchase a residential unit – house, lot, condominium.
- To construct or renovate an existing residential unit.
Read on to find out about the benefits of this home loan
Customers can get an appraised value as high as 80% on the loan amount with the HomePlus loan.
In order to protect customers against sudden rise in interest rates, this home loan plan features multiple choices ranging from interest rates which are ‘fixed for one year’ up to ‘fixed for 25 years’.
One of the benefits of the HomePlus home loan are the multiple convenient payment options. Customers can choose to repay the loan via (i) Auto-debit, where a pre-fixed amount will be deducted from the customer’s chosen account at fixed periods towards loan repayment, and (ii) By giving low insurance premiums via the CBC Insurance Brokers Inc.
Yes. The loan features differing repayment terms for different types of housing. If the loan is taken for condominium units, the repayment term is up to 10 years, for vacant lots, the term is up to 15 years and for houses and lots, the term extends up to 25 years.
Here is a basic list of eligibility requirements to apply for the HomePlus home loan.
- Applicant must be a Filipino citizen
- Must be of legal age but not above 65 years upon maturity of loan
- Must have a stable, verified and reliable source of income
- Applicants who are employed individuals must have held, for a minimum of 3 years, supervisory or managerial positions with a reputed company
- Applicant must fulfill the following two conditions:
- (i) Must have a minimum monthly income of P50,000 (for Manila / Cebu residents) and P35,000 (other provincial states)
- (ii) Must be able to pay an Equal Monthly Amortization below 35% of gross monthly income (GMI) and below 75% of net disposable income (NDI)