Get yourself a Citibank Credit Card to discover a world of unforgettable experiences. With unmatched features, astonishing discounts and much more, you will never look for another card once you start using your Citibank credit card. Citibank is one of the top choices when it comes to credit cards in Philippines because of its reputation of being extremely user-friendly and efficient bank with unparalleled customer service. Citibank spoils their customers for choice when it comes to options. There is a card for everyone with Citibank, catering to your unique lifestyle and needs and once you find that card, all you need to do is apply online, as simple as that.
Salient Features of Citibank Credit Cards
Here are some of the reasons behind Citibank’s continued popularity in Philippines.
- Plenty of chances to win gifts, free hotel stays and much more.
- It is one of the most recognized credit cards in the world, with branches in over a hundred
- Earn reward points every time you swipe and redeem them at hundreds of brands worldwide.
- Spend overseas to multiply your reward points.
- Enjoy rebates on everything you spend on; from travel and stay to groceries and petrol.
- Citibank is known for its customer centric approach. Applying for your very own credit card at Citibank is child’s play. You will be pleasantly surprised at the limited documentation and how quickly you will get the card in your hand.
- Simply pick up your phone or shoot an email any time you need for immediate help from the 24 hours customer support.
Citibank Credit Card Promo
- Promo Period – This promotion is valid till July 31, 2016.
- Participating Cards – Citibank Visa Debit Card and Citi Credit Card
- Particulars – Avail discounts when you take – out or dine – in at Sugarhouse and pay using your Citibank debit or credit cards.
- Avail a discount of 25 percent when you spend minimum P 800 in a single transaction.
- The blackout dates for this offer are May 7, May 8, June 18 and June 19.
- The offer can be availed at various branches of Sugarhouse, which includes branches in Glorietta Complex, Power Plant Mall, Santa Mesa, SM Megamall, Greenhills Shopping Centre, etc.
Fine Print (Terms & Conditions):
- This promotion is available for cardholders who have a good credit standing and who actively use their cards.
- Cardholders have to present their cards before placing the order to avail the offer.
- This promotion cannot be used along with other offers or privileges.
|Find More Citibank Credit Card Promos|
Citibank Credit Card Requirements and Applications
The following conditions must be adhered to qualify as a Citibank Cardholder:
- Aged 21 years or older
- A resident of the Philippines and must have a valid Philippine billing address
- Driver's License
- Photocopy of any two valid IDs with photo and signature
- SSS Photocard
- TIN ID Card
- Company ID
- Proof of income
If employed, you must submit any two of the following:
- Latest Income tax return (ITR) duly stamped as received by the BIR
- W2 (BIR Form 2316)
- Latest payslip (within last 3 months)
- Original Certificate of Employment
- Photocopy of your most recent credit card billing statement from other banks (if any)
If self-employed and with assets less than P15 million, you must hand in any one of the following:
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) duly stamped as received by the BIR
- Latest Audited Financial Statement (AFS) duly stamped as received by the BIR.
- A copy of your most recent credit card billing statement from other banks (if applicable)
- If self-employed and with assets greater than P15 million, you must hand in any of the following:
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) which has BIR or bank stamp
- Latest Audited Financial Statement (AFS) which has BIR or bank stamp.
If the applicant is a foreign national, you must submit any one of the following:
- Working Permit with a 1 year validity
- Immigration Certificate of Residence (ICR)
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR - iCard type with permanent status)
Citibank Credit Card Rewards
Every time you use your Citibank Credit card, you collect reward points which can be redeemed in so many ways through Pay with Points (PWP). PWP lets you use your Rewards Points to shop either for part of your purchase or even up to 100% of your purchase. It’s your choice. Your Reward Points can be redeemed at over 175 brands and 2,000 branches which Citibank is associated with. Citibank’s merchant partners around the world are in many segments including apparel, appliances, home, dining, cinema, miles, departmental stores etc.
You can inquire how many reward points you have collected by simply presenting your card to store counter personnel. Your Statement of Account will also show available Reward Points that you have.
Citibank Credit Card Hotline
Citibank’s customer centric approach is the crucial reason behind its high customer satisfaction. You can reach the friendly customer service center by email or telephone any time of the day, anywhere in the world.
- +632 995 9999 For Metro Manila
- +632 234 9999 For Cebu
Other Products from Citibank
News About Citibank Credit Card
Citi Launches ThankYou Rewards for Philippine Credit Card Customers
Citi credit card customers in the Philippines can now look forward to redeem reward points, rebates and miles on a global platform, giving them access to the most competitive travel and lifestyle rewards. Cardholders can choose to redeem their rewards online on the dedicated travel portal such as exchange miles for flight tickets, book vacation packages and receive instant confirmation. The most outstanding part of this rewards program is that there are no blackout dates.
This portal also acts as an interface for customers to compare flight and hotel rates, giving them the advantage of getting discounts on the portal. The site is designed to help customers customize their requirements and sort as per various indicators. The ThankYou Rewards Programs also lets customers to redeem accumulated rewards for items from the catalogue, consisting of merchandise from the Philippines and locations abroad. Some of the prominent categories are luggage, apparel, charity etc.
23rd March 2016
Citi launches Prestige Credit Card in the Philippines
Citi has now set a new benchmark in the banking services industry in the Philippines, by launching the new Citi Prestige credit card which is the first ever global credit card by Citi. This credit card has been particularly designed to offer global benefits to all their customers.
The Citi Prestige credit is now available in the United States, Mexico, Singapore, Thailand, Korea, Australia, India, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Columbia.
Apart from the already exciting features and countless benefits of this card, The Citi Prestige cardholders will now not only have exclusive lounge access for themselves but for their family and friends as well. Customers also receive access to a 24 X 7 concierge service available anywhere in the world.
One of the unique features of the Citi Prestige credit card is also that they reward customers for renewing their subscription with Citi every year with welcome gifts and over 120,000 ThankYou bonus points that can be redeemed for anything that the customer chooses.
With attractions such as these, this card is set to change the credit card trends in the Philippines next year.
16th November 2015