Overview of Bank Of Commerce Mastercard Classic
This card comes with offers financial privileges coupled with standard benefits at affordable rates and charges. The cardmember is rewarded on everyday spends such as transactions in categories of groceries, utilities and bill payments. The Mastercard Classic from Bank of Commerce also comes with other money saver options such as Balance Transfers, Deals & Discounts, making it an exciting experience.
Other privileges include installment payments for large value purchases by way of conversions, reward points earning potential among the many benefits it offers the cardmember. The section below will throw further light on the features and benefits of this card.
Features & Benefits
Pleasing Rates & Charges
This card comes to you at a rate of just 3.25% per month (rate at which finance charges are billed), which makes it quite an affordable standard card in the market today. It also comes free for the first year as the Annual Membership Fee is waived during this period. With such intrinsic features, this credit card can be your primary choice.
Rewards Plus Program
The Mastercard Classic makes it furthermore easy to earn, accumulate and spend rewards through its dedicated program. Every P25 spent on the Mastercard Classic card fetches 1 Rewards Point with no cap on how much you can accumulate. Charges at select shopping and dining establishments can earn you as much as 5x points.
Redeem the points for a wide range of rewards from the rewards catalogue.
Installment Plus - Convenient Payment Scheme
Don’t shy away from from making those big ticket purchase as this card lets you charge and pay in installments. This benefit not only hands out convenient payment options, but also an opportunity to save loads of interest charges. You can use this card to shop at select partner establishments and pay in 3, 6, 12, 18, 24 and 36 months. You can also qualify for a 0% interest on select purchases.
Installment Convert - Easy Payment Option
Bank of Commerce also lets you convert other large ticket charges such as tuition & hospital bills into installment payments at low interest rates. Choose a term of your choice and save money!
Access to Exciting Promos
Another perk of having this card is the access you get to exciting promo deals from the bank. Offers such as Mastercard Mondays where you get 10% off on purchases or 30% discount on wellness treatments is your gateway to get the best deals at low prices.
Balance Transfer Services
You can rely on this card to save money by transferring outstanding balances from other credit cards at a promotional interest rate of just 0.49%. Plus, you also get an option to choose up to 36 month installments to pay back the balance amount. Get approval in less than 24 hours!
Wide Range of Payment Channels
Paying you monthly credit card bills has never been so easy with Bank of Commerce. You can pay the bill over the counter in any of the 122 branches across the nation, set up an ADA (Auto Debit Arrangement) and pay automatically or access the bCommerce (Retail Banking Portal) to remit payment over the internet.
- The applicant should be a Filipino residing in the Philippines or a resident foreigner.
- The card aspirant must be at least 21 years old with an upper cap of 65 years on the age. Supplementary card applicants should be atleast 18 years old.
- Should be earning an annual income of at least P120,000 through regular income.
- The office or home address of the applicant should be located within 15 kilometer radius of the nearest branch of Bank of Commerce.
- Should have an office or residence landline phone or a post paid mobile connection.
The documentary requirements can be classified into two categories. The first one (Applicable for both Primary and Supplementary Cards) consists of government issued IDs such as Passport, Driver's License, SSS ID and other valid ID cards. The table below will help you understand the second set of requirements on the basis of type of employment.
• Latest ITR (Income Tax Return)/BIR Form 2316.
• Latest payslips (3 months)
In addition to the above, the bank may also require COEI (Certificate of Employment & Income), Letter of Appointment, billing statements of last three months for existing credit card holders.
|Self Employed Applicants||
• Latest ITR (Income Tax Return)/BIR Stamp
• Business Registration Certificate issued by DTI or SEC
• Last two years audited financial statements with BIR or Bank stamp.
• Last three months bank statement (Optional)
Interest Rate & Fees
- The effective interest rate (EIR) per month is 3.25% per month, applicable for retail transactions made by both primary and supplementary cards.
- The AMF (Annual Membership Fee) charged for principal card is P1,200 and P600 for each of the supplementary cards, billed during annual renewal.
|Late Payment Fee||P500 or 5 percent of the outstanding balance, whichever is higher.|
|Cash Advance Fee||P300 or 5 percent of the amount withdrawn, whichever is higher. Interest charges are billed at the rate of 3.25% per month.|
|Card Replacement Fee||P300 for lost card replacement and P200 for damaged card.|
|Returned Check Fee||P1,000 for each returned check.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am considering the Bank Commerce Mastercard Classic as my first credit card. Please provide details on the minimum amount due each month.
- I would like to initiate a balance transfer on my existing Mastercard Classic. How do I do that?
- Can I make a cash advance at any of the Bank of Commerce branches?
- I am planning to use my Mastercard Classic to charge a gaming service. Is there a separate fee?
- Please provide the contact details for Bank Of Commerce.
The minimum amount due each month will be 5% of the outstanding balance or P500, whichever is higher. Based on your financial convenience, you can consider paying more than the minimum due.
You can request a balance transfer by calling the customer service wing. Based upon the eligibility, the request will be approved in less than 24 hours.
Yes, you can visit the nearest branch for making a cash advance over the counter. A fee of P100 is applicable for each transaction.
A fee at the rate of 3% of the transaction amount is billed by the bank for all charges relating to gaming services.
You can call them on 632-2265 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.