Overview of Bank of Commerce MasterCard Gold
Your credit card should offer you a great sense of financial freedom and make your life tension-free. With increased spending limits and an improved purchasing power, the MasterCard Gold offered by Bank of Commerce is an ideal choice. The MasterCard Gold makes shopping, travelling, dining an even better experience with added rewards and points.
Features of MasterCard Gold
You can use your MasterCard Gold at select establishments and opt for paying in installments. The installment term options given to the MasterCard Gold cardholders are 3, 6, 12, 18, 24 and 36 months. The interest rate applied on the installments is as low as 0%.
When you make high value purchases for events such as wedding, hospital expenses or tuition fees, you may find it burdensome to pay all at once. With Installment Convert plan, you can convert the outstanding amount into installments with longer payment terms and low interest rates.
Cardholders of Bank of Commerce MasterCard Gold Bank can earn one(1) Rewards point for every Php 25 spent. You can earn up to 5x Rewards points at participating establishments while shopping or dining. The Rewards points can be redeemed from a wide variety of merchandise.
The annual membership fee for MasterCard Gold for principal cardholders is Php 2,500 and for supplementary cardholders is Php 1,250. The membership fee for principal cardholders is waived off for the first year. The effective rate of interest per month charged by Bank of Commerce for MasterCard Gold cardholders is 3.25%.
You must fulfill the following eligibility requirements to apply for a MasterCard Gold:
- You must be a resident of the Philippines. If you are a foreigner, you must be a local resident.
- For principal cardholders, the age limit is between 21 to 65 years and for supplementary cardholders, the minimum age limit is set at 18 years.
- Your minimum yearly income should be P455,000.
- You must have an office/business landline and a landline phone at home or postpaid mobile phone.
- Your office or home should be within a radius of 15km from a Bank of Commerce branch.
Both primary and supplementary cardholders need to provide any of the following documents as proof of identification:
- Driver’s License
- TIN ID
- Company ID
- SSS ID
- GSIS E-card
- Or other IDs issued by the government.
Proof of Income
Employed: If you are employed, you will have to submit the following documents as proof of income:
- Payslips of the last 3 months before the application.
- Latest ITR (Income Tax Return) – BIR Form 2316 (Mandatory)
- Other additional documents that may be required to be submitted are:
- Letter of employment from the employer.
- Employment/Income Certificate.
- Credit card bill statements of the last 2 months. You should be a principal cardholder with a good credit history in the last year.
Self-employed: If you are self-employed, you will have to submit the following documents, along with the application for a MasterCard Gold:
- Mandatory – Latest Income Tax Return with Bank/BIR stamp.
- AFS (Audited Financial Statement) for the last two years with the most recent ITR with BIR Stamp or bank stamp.
- Copy of SEC/DTI Business Registration.
- Optional – Bank statement for the last three months.
Branches of Bank of Commerce
Bank of Commerce has 122 branches all over the country where you can pay your credit card bills over the counter.
You can enroll in the Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) facility of Bank of Commerce, if you have an account with the bank.
Retail internet banking of Bank of Commerce allows you to register your current or savings account and pay online.
- What is the annual membership fee for principal cardholders of MasterCard Gold?
- What is the minimum annual salary that is required to apply for a Gold MasterCard?
- What is the effective interest rate charged on primary cardholders of Bank of Commerce MasterCard Gold?
- What are the various payment channels we can use to pay the bill for MasterCard Gold?
- What are the installment terms and interest rate offered on the Installment Convert plan of Bank of Commerce for MasterCard Gold cardholders?
The membership fee that MasterCard Gold principal cardholders have to pay annually is Php 2,500. It is waived of for the first year.
The minimum yearly income that you must have to be able to apply for a MasterCard Gold is Php 455,000.
The effective interest rate that you have to pay monthly when you use a MasterCard Gold is 3.25%.
You can either visit any of the branches of Bank of Commerce, enrol yourself in the ADA (Auto Debit Arrangement) facility or pay online via their bCommerce portal.
The installment terms of 3, 6, 12, 18, 24 and 36 months are offered by Installment Convert plan and the interest rate applied is as less as 0%.