Bank of Commerce MasterCard Platinum
The Bank of Commerce MasterCard Platinum gives you the purchasing power to experience the finest things in the world with exclusive discounts and exciting offers on travel, dining, and shopping.
Bank of Commerce MasterCard Platinum Promotions
Listed below are some exciting 2017 promotional deals for purchases made using Bank of Commerce MasterCard Platinum:
- Get discount vouchers worth P1,000 from Asiatravel for flight and hotel bookings. This promotional deal is valid from February 1st to April 30th, 2017.
- Pay for products at The SM Store on instalments for 3 months at 0% interest rate with your Bank of Commerce MasterCard Platinum. This promotional deal is valid until December 31st, 2017.
Features and Benefits
Listed below are the features and benefits of Bank of Commerce MasterCard Platinum:
- Reward Plus: For every P25 spent using your Bank of Commerce MasterCard Platinum, you will earn 1 rewards point. You can earn 5X rewards points for purchases at select dining and shopping outlets nationwide. The rewards points can be redeemed for a wide array of merchandise.
- Dual currency billing: All local purchases will be billed in Peso while international purchases will be billed in USD exclusively for platinum cardholders.
- The annual fee is waived for the first year for Bank of Commerce MasterCard Platinum.
- Instalment Plus allows you to purchase gadgets, appliances, and holiday packages on instalment at 0% interest payable from select stores across Philippines. The minimum amount for Instalment Plus is P3,000 payable in 3, 6, and 9 months, and P10,000 payable in 18, 24, and 36 months.
- With Instalment Convert, you can pay school, wedding, and hospital bills at low interest rates and longer payment terms. This program is applicable to big ticket items.
- Using the Balance Transfer program, cardholders can transfer all outstanding balances from others cards to their Bank of Commerce MasterCard Platinum. The minimum balance transfer limit is P5,000. The interest rate is as low as 0.49% p.a. for 36 months and 0.59% p.a. for 12 months and 24 months.
- Bill payment methods: You can make a cheque or cash deposit at any of the Bank of Commerce branches across Philippines. You can also open an account with the bank and opt for the Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) facility. Internet banking is another easy repayment method.
- MasterCard credit cards issued by the Bank of Commerce is accepted worldwide.
As a Bank of Commerce MasterCard Platinum cardholder, you can 1 rewards points for every P25 spent on travel, dining, and shopping purchases with the Rewards Plus program. You can earn 5X rewards points for purchases at select dining and shopping outlets across Philippines. You can redeem your rewards points by choosing from a range of merchandise. You can visit the bank website to take a look at the Rewards Plus catalog and to download the Rewards Plus redemption form.
A supplementary cardholder has to be minimum 18 years of age. The primary cardholder is held liable for the credit usage and charges incurred on a supplementary card. A copy of the supplementary cardholder’s ID with photo and signature has to be submitted to the bank along with the application form.
The applicants must meet certain eligibility criteria to apply for Bank of Commerce MasterCard Platinum in Philippines. The requirements are:
- Age: Primary cardholder must be 21 to 65 years old and the supplementary cardholder must be minimum 18 years of age.
- Income: The applicant must be a salaried or self-employed person with a minimum annual income of P1,200,000.
- The applicant must be a Filipino citizen or a Philippines resident.
- The applicant must have a business landline and a residence landline or post-paid mobile phone.
- The home or office address must be within 15 km radius of a Bank of Commerce branch.
To apply for the Bank of Commerce MasterCard Platinum, you must submit the following documents as your income, identity, and address proof:
- A copy of your ID with photo and signature. It can be your Passport, Driver's License, TIN ID, GSIS e-Card, Company ID, SSS ID or other government issued IDs.
- Income proof for salaried employees:
- Last 3 months payslip
- The latest ITR - BIR Form 2316
- Certificate of Employment and Income
- A copy of last 2 months credit card billing statements
- Income proof for self-employed persons:
- The latest ITR forms with BIR stamp
- A copy of Business Registration with SEC or DTI
- Audited Financial Statement for the last 2 years with the latest ITR
- Last 3 months' bank statements
Fees and Charges
Listed below are the various fees and charges applicable for the Bank of Commerce MasterCard Platinum:
|Annual fee||The annual fee is waived for life for those using Bank of Commerce MasterCard Platinum.|
|Cash advance fee||5% of the amount withdrawn or P300, whichever is higher. Or, 2% of the amount withdrawn or $2, whichever is higher.|
|Late payment charge||5% of the overdue amount or P500, whichever is higher. Or, 5% of the overdue amount or $10, whichever is higher.|
|Minimum amount due||3% of the outstanding due + overdue amount + over limit amount + 3% of the instalment amortization, or P200, whichever is higher|
|Charge slip retrieval fee||P200 per slip for local purchases and P300 per slip for international purchases|
|Card replacement fee||P300 for replacing a lost card and P200 for replacing a damaged card|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||2.5% charge on the converted amount. Purchases done in third currency (non-dollar) will automatically be converted to USD at the MasterCard’s currency rate.|
|Instalment acceleration fee||5% of the remaining balance or P500, whichever is higher|
|Returned cheque fee||P1,000|
|Closed account maintenance fee||P200|
|Gaming service transaction fee||3% of the transaction amount|
How to Apply for Bank of Commerce MasterCard Platinum?
Visit the bank website to download the application form. Fill up the form and submit it with the necessary income, identity, and address proofs to the nearest Bank of Commerce branch.
Lost or Stolen Card Liabilities
In the case of loss or theft of the card, the cardholder should immediately report the incident by calling the bank’s customer care hotline. The report should contain the date, time, place, and circumstances of the incident, and the last purchase made prior to the incident. Prior to the receipt of such a report, the cardholder will be held liable for any purchases made using the lost or stolen card. The bank will block the card to prevent unauthorized use. A reasonable card replacement fee will be charged. For additional information, contact Bank of Commerce customer service number at 623 2265 or 1800-10-982-6000 and 1800-8-982-6000 for domestic toll-free calls.