A first of its kind in the credit card market, the BDO Blue Credit Card is a transparent card that offers a host of benefits and perks, custom made to sync with your lifestyle needs. Laden with rich features of international standards, this card comes with pleasing fees and charges that is affordable.
Features & Benefits
Exclusive Rewards & Access to Premier Hotspots
Enjoy round the clock rewards as this card participates in exclusive programs to offer to you, the best deals at restaurants, clubs, bars and events. These programs also let you save money by means of discounts and savings offered at leading restaurants and retail outlets.
Free Insurance Against Theft, Loss or Damage
A unique feature where purchases made with the BDO Blue Credit Card are insured up to 30 days from the date of purchase. Get cover against theft, loss or damage for up to P50,000. This service is provided by a third party insurer and comes free of cost.
Online Lifestyle Privileges
This card offers discounts when you shop with leading online stores such as globaleshop.com/bdo and My-ShoppingBox. Shop for your favorite local and international brands and be ready to be surprised with goodies and discounts.
American Express Selects Program
This tailor made program brings to you, exciting deals and discounts in Philippines and places around the world. The card member is spoilt with choices such as dining at premier restaurants, treatments at beauty spas and clinics, resort & hotel accommodation and so on. Treat yourself with some of the best deals that all available all year round.
Express Pay Installment Program
Never shy away from buying that high value furniture or appliance which you badly need owing to its price. Easily convert large value purchases of over P3,000 (single value) and convert them into into installments of 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 or 36 months. You can easily convert into installments by shopping at over 10,000 plus store nationwide at 0% interest.
Extension of Express pay Installment Program
If you thought the above was just the deal, you’re probably wrong. As a privileged cardholder, choose to convert large value purchases from non-partner merchants into installment plans, transfer balances from other credit cards and also get tuition fees and cash purchases reimbursed by way of installment payments.
Easy Bill Payment Options
The two bills payment service offered by BDO can help you manage all your bills under a single window. The “Charge on Demand’’ lets you pay utility bills on a need basis. Simply call the dedicated customer service line to pay off the bills. On the other hand, “Auto Charge” bills payment facility allows you to designate multiple utility bills under which bill payments are automatically debited on or before the due date. No more hassles of remembering multiple due dates.
Round the Clock Customer Service
The American Express customer service ensures that all your issues and queries are instantly sorted. Your contact with the bank is just a call away. A host of services can be availed by calling 631-8000 from anywhere in the world.
Wide Range of Payment Channels
Never run out of options to pay your BDO Blue Credit Card bills as the bank offers a plethora of online and offline payment options to pay your bills. Cash and check payment are accepted at BDO branches, bills can be paid via phone banking service automatically or by speaking the customer service representatives. One can also use eBanking options to remit bills online or pay them at SM Bill Payment Counters.
Fees & Charges
- The basic membership fee for primary cards are billed P135 per month and waived for the first membership year.
- All Supplementary cards are billed P70 every month and it remains waived for the first membership year.
- The finance charge for the BDO Blue Card from American Express is 3.25%, billed on a monthly basis.
The application requirements are quite simple and easy to understand. Let's list them out to help you determine your eligibility before making an application.
- The applicant must be between the age group of 21-70 years.
- The applicant must be a be a Filipino citizen or resident of the country.
- The minimum income of the applicant should be at least P180,000 per annum.
- Should have a landline phone with an active number.
|Proof of Income for Salaried Applicants||
• Original copy of Employment Certificate that provides details of income(COEI) along with proof of length of service and breakdown of compensation or latest payslip.
• Latest BIR form 2316 that contains signature of the authorized representative in the company.
• Relevant ID documents.
|Proof of Income for Self Employed||
• Registration of Business Certificate issued by the competent authority. For single proprietorship, document issued by the DTI and SEC authorized certificate by partnership/corporations.
• Latest ITR and W4 with bank stamp and audited financial statements of last two years or last three months bank statements.
• Employment Contract or Certificate of Employment issued by the employer.
• If the applicant is an Embassy official, a letter from the Embassy should be produced.
• A photocopy of one of the following must be submitted.
• Passport with resident Visa
• ACR or ICR or ACR-1
• Work permit and valid Visa.
|Existing Credit Card Members||
• Latest card statement or charge slip which is not older than 30 days from the date of transaction.
• A clear photocopy of front of the card
• Valid ID containing photo and signature that is issued by a competent government authority.
• Latest BIR form 2316 signed by the employer or latest ITR and W4 with BIR stamp.