Overview of BDO Forever 21 MasterCard
If Forever 21 is your go-to place for shopping, then you will enjoy exclusive perks and discounts at Forever 21. Additionally, earn points on purchases and redeem them for exciting presents at the store with the BDO Forever 21 MasterCard.
BDO Forever 21 MasterCard Promotions
1) Exclusive Luggage Sale:
- Runtime – This is an ongoing promotion that started on February 1st, 2017 and is valid until April 30th, 2017.
- Particulars – Get a discount of 15% on regular priced items of Samsonite and Samsonite Red at The SM Store.
- Promo Mechanics - This promotion is valid on a minimum purchase of P5,000.
2) Zalora Promotion:
- Runtime – This is an ongoing promotion that started on February 10th, 2017 and is valid until June 30th, 2017.
- Particulars – Enjoy a discount of 12% at Zalora.
- Promo Mechanics – This promotion is valid on a minimum purchase of P500.
Features and Benefits
- Enjoy a fee waiver for the first year on the principal credit card.
- Enjoy a lifetime fee waiver on the first supplementary credit card.
- Get priority access to Forever 21 sale events, early pass privileges to enter first, enjoy special discounts, priority lanes for dressing rooms and payment counters.
- Enjoy one of the lowest rates on the balance transfer facility.
- Pay for your expenses at school or get a reimbursement for a minimum of P5,000 with EasyPay Cash/Tuition Assist.
- Convert any regular purchases into instalments using EasyPay Convert.
1) Rebate at Forever 21:
- Get 10% rebate on regular priced items throughout the year on a minimum purchase of P3,000.
- Enjoy a rebate of 21% on regular priced items on 21st of every month on a minimum purchase of P3,000.
- Get a rebate of 21% at the Forever 21 SM 3-Day Sale on a minimum purchase of P3,500.
- Enjoy a rebate of 21% on regular priced items on your birthday month on a minimum purchase of P2,000.
2) Triple Credit Card Points:
- Earn more points when you shop at Forever 21 in the Philippines – Earn 3 points per P200 spent, where each earned point is worth P1.
- Earn points when you shop at Forever 21 stores internationally – Earn 1 point per P200 spent, where each earned point is worth P1.
- You can accumulate your points and redeem them at Forever 21 stores.
Insurance Offered by BDO Forever 21 MasterCard – Credit Guard
You will enjoy the benefits of life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment cover and lost card protection for a period of 1 year with the BDO Forever 21 MasterCard. This insurance cover is provided by Manulife Philippines and is specifically designed for BDO credit cardholders. You can contact their toll-free number at 1-800-8717-8400 or at (02) 7178400 to enroll immediately. With this cover, you will stay protected 24/7.
- Enjoy a lifetime fee waiver on the first supplementary card.
- Enjoy a fee waiver for 1 year on all consecutive supplementary cards.
- Second year onwards, the monthly membership fee for this card is P100.
The bank offers a free Virtual Card with the BDO Forever 21 MasterCard to exclusively use online. The Virtual Card will have a different card number from your regular credit card or credit line for increased protection.
Eligibility Criteria for BDO Forever 21 MasterCard
1) Age criteria:
- Principal Cardholders – Between 21 years and 70 years old.
- Supplementary Cardholders – Minimum 13 years old.
2) Nationality criteria:
- Filipino citizens.
- Foreigners who are permanent residents for a minimum of 2 years in the Philippines.
3) Income criterion – Minimum annual income (gross) of P180,000.
4) Employment criteria:
- Regular employees.
- Self-employed with business operations of at least 2 years.
5) Applicants must have a minimum of 1 landline phone.
6) The applicant’s residence or office must be located within the vicinity of a BDO Bank branch.
Documents required for BDO Forever 21 MasterCard
1) Applicants who have an existing credit card:
- Salaried employees - A copy of your most recent BIR Form 2316 or W2 having the signature of your employer.
- Self-employed – A copy of your most recent ITR.
- A copy of your last 2 months credit card account statement.
- TU Bureau member/subscriber – You must indicate the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits of your credit card, your credit card issuer and your credit card type.
- ID proof document bearing your photo with a signature from an official authority such as:
- Driver’s license.
- PRC or Professional Regulations Commission ID.
- Voter’s ID.
- SSS or Social Security System Card with your photo and a scanned signature.
- GSIS or Government Service Insurance System E-card.
- PhilHealth Card.
- OFW ID Card.
- Senior Citizen Card.
- Company ID (under BSP supervision or SEC registered).
- Seaman’s Book.
- Any other valid ID Card issued by the Philippine government containing your picture and signature.
2) Applicants who do not have a credit card:
- A front and back copy of an ID proof document bearing your photo with a signature from an official authority (any one from the list of acceptable ID proof documents listed above).
- Income proof for employed applicants:
- A copy of your most recent BIR Form 2316 bearing the signature of your employer and One of the following documents:
- An original COEI copy – Copy of Employment and Income which contains details regarding your status, a breakdown of your compensation and your length of service.
- A copy of your most recent monthly payslip.
- Income proof for self-employed applicants:
- A copy of your Business Registration Name:
- Single Proprietorship - Business Registration Name issued by the DTI.
- Partnership/Corporation - Business Registration Name issued by the SEC.
- A copy of your most recent W4 and ITR with bank stamp/BIT stamp:
- Last 2 years audited financial statements OR
- Last 3 months bank statements.
3) Foreigners must submit the following documents:
- A copy of your employment certificate or employment contract.
- If you an embassy official, then you must submit a letter from the embassy.
- One of the following photocopies:
- A valid passport with a resident visa.
- A work permit and a valid visa.
- Special investor’s resident visa and a visa with E0226 or a visa issued by the Philippine Economic Zone Authority.
- ICR or ICR-I or ACR.
Fees and charges
|Product/Item||Fees and Charges|
|Membership fee for principal card||P200 per month|
|Membership fee for supplementary card||P100 per month (second card onwards)|
|MEIR or Monthly Effective Interest Rate||3.25%|
|Fee for cash advance||P300 or 5% of the withdrawn amount, depending on whichever of the 2 is higher.|
|Processing fee for instalment||P300 or 5% of the remaining balance, depending on whichever of the 2 is higher.|
|Minimum due||The sum of:
• 3% of the outstanding balance or US$5/P200, depending on whichever of the 2 is higher.
• Overdue amount.
• 3% of instalment amortization.
• Over-limit amount.
|Fee to replace lost card||P400 per card|
How to Apply for the BDO Forever 21 MasterCard
BDO Unibank Inc. accepts online applications for the BDO Forever 21 MasterCard. Visit the bank’s website and navigate to the BDO Forever 21 MasterCard webpage. Click on the “Apply Now” option available on this page which will direct you to the BDO Credit Card Online Application Form. Fill in the required details on this form to successfully apply for this credit card.
Lost/Stolen Card Liability
If you have lost your BDO Forever 21 MasterCard or it has been stolen, you must immediately contact the BDO Customer Contact Centre number at 631 8000 and report the loss/theft. The insurance (Credit Guard) on your credit card includes the Lost Card Protection feature (LCP), hence, you will not be held responsible/liable for any fraudulent charges made on your card. However, the LCP coverage will only begin once you have reported the loss/theft to the bank through the BDO Customer Contact Centre.
Once you have reported the loss/theft to the bank, your credit card will be blocked immediately and your card will be replaced for a fee of P400. You can get a replacement for your credit card at any of the issuing BDO Bank branches.
- BDO Diners Club International
- BDO Diners Club Premiere