Overview of BDO Jcb Lucky Cat
BDO offers a wide range of credit cards including shopping cards, travel cards, rewards cards and more. BDO Jcb Lucky Cat is one of the shopping credit cards offered by the bank. This card offers reward points and discounts whenever you shop with your credit card. Read on to know more about the card.
BDO Jcb Lucky Cat Promotions
- Get a free HD Car Video Recorder for a minimum of P25,000 at 24 months installment purchase of DSLR and/or mirrorless camera! Offer valid till August 31st, 2017.
Features and Benefits
Listed below are the features and benefits of the card:
- It is a shopping credit card.
- The card offers reward points and discounts when you shop.
- The card offers additional reward points when you shop online on jewellery, clothes, gadgets, shoes and more with the credit card.
- The card offers reward points for both local and overseas spends.
- The card has an Express Pay Installment program which allows you to purchase items on installment from over 10,000 partner stores nationwide at 0% interest.
- The annual fee is waived off for the first year for the primary and supplementary card.
- The card is available to both nationals and Foreigners.
- Low rate of interest.
- Supplementary cards available.
- Hassle free application process.
- Easy and minimal documentation.
- Can be applied for online and offline.
Given below is the detailed explanation of the rewards scheme on the card:
- Every P50 you charge on your card earns you 1 point which can later be redeemed for discounts and freebies.
- The card offers special discounts when you make online purchases.
One can avail one supplementary card with the BDO Jcb Lucky Cat. The supplementary fee is waived off for the first year.
The bank has ensured that your transactions stay protected with the card:
- BDO Merchant Online Reporting System (MORS)- This facility is a secured web-based system where you can view current and historical peso or dollar credit card transactions online anywhere.
- SMS Alerts- Every time you make a transaction on your credit card, you will receive a message on your registered mobile number with details of the transactions.
- Email Alerts- Every time you make a transaction on your credit card, you will receive a message on your registered email ID with details of the transaction.
Given below is the eligibility criteria for the card:
- The applicant should be in the age range of 21 to 70 years old.
- The applicant should be earning a minimum income of P 180,000 per annum.
- The applicant must be a Philippine resident or a Filipino citizen.
- The applicant must have at least one landline phone connection.
- Must be a regular employee or if self-employed, with business operating for at least 2 years.
- Residence or Office Address must be within any area where a BDO branch is located.
Given below is a list of documents required in order to apply for the card:
For Filipino citizens
- Proof of Income-
- For Employed (Required): Photocopy of latest BIR Form 2316 signed by employer's authorized representative AND one of the following:
- Original copy of Certificate of Employment and Income (COEI) indicating status, length of service, and compensation breakdown
- Photocopy of latest full month payslip
- For Self-Employed (Required):
- Photocopy of Registration of Business Name
- For Single Proprietorship issued by DTI
- For Partnership/Corporation issued by SEC
- Photocopy of latest ITR and W4 with BIT/Bank Stamp Audited Financial Statements for the last 2 years; OR
- Bank Statements for the last 3 months
- Proof of identity- Any government issued ID
- Copy of Employment Contract or Certificate of Employment
- Letter from Embassy (if Embassy Official)
- Submit photocopy of ANY ONE of the following:
- Valid Passport with Resident Visa
- Work Permit and Valid Visa
- Special Investor's Resident Visa and Visa's Philippine Economic Zone Authority or Visa with EO22
- ACR or ICR or ACR-1
Fees and Charges
Given below is a list of fees and charges charged on the credit card:
Primary card annual fee
P125 per month (Annual fee waived for the first year)
Supplementary card annual fee
P62.50 per month (Annual fee waived for the first year
3.50% per annum
How to Apply for BDO Jcb Lucky Cat?
Applying for card BDO Jcb Lucky Cat is very easy. The applicant can either apply for the credit card online or do it offline at one of the bank’s branches in Philippines.
- Online- The applicant can visit the official website of the bank
- if they wish to apply for the card online. At the official website, the
- applicant can choose the card of their choice and apply for it by downloading
- the form and submitting it with relevant documents. The applicant can also
- apply for the card on third party financial websites.
- Offline- If the cardholder wishes to apply for the card offline,
- they can do so by visiting one of the bank’s branches in Philippines.
How to Report a Stolen Card?
In case you lose your BDO Jcb Lucky Cat, you should inform the bank immediately. If you have lost or misplaced your credit card, contact the bank immediately so that the bank can take immediate action. The cardholder is liable for any charges made on the card if they fail to inform the bank in case of a lost or misplaced card.
- BDO Diners Club International
- BDO Diners Club Premiere