Overview of BDO LausAutoGroup MasterCard Credit Card
BDO, short for Banco De Oro, is one of the largest banks in the Philippines and offers a wide range of financial products and services to citizens and permanent residents. The bank has a diverse credit card portfolio, each designed to meet specific interests of customers. Among the many credit cards offered by BDO, the LausAutoGrouo MasterCard Credit Card is amongst them. This credit card comes with some exciting features that are certain to kindle excitement in everyday life.
BDO LausAutoGroup Credit card promotions
- Enjoy up to 10% discount when you use your credit card at Hotels.com and AsiaTravel.com.
- Get a multiple entry Korean Visa with a validity of up to 5 years if you are a BDO credit card holder.
- Enjoy a discount of up to 75% on KLOOK travel when you use your credit card to make travel bookings.
- Most travel promotions are valid upto 31 December, 2017.
Online Promotional Offers
- Enjoy savings of up to 50% on UBER bookings in Philippines.
- Get a discount of up to 12% at ZALORA, and Island Rose.
- Enjoy 10% off at Galleon.ph when you use your credit card to make purchases.
- Get extra cash rebates at online shopping stores with your BDO credit card.
- Online promotions are valid upto 31 August, 2017.
- With your BDO credit card, you can enjoy dining discounts of up to 50% at some of the most popular hotels and dining outlets in Philippines. Popular establishments include Mariott Hotels, Spectrum , Cafe Llang-Llang, Crowne Plaza, World Makati Hotel, Mahubay Palace and Shang Palace. DIning discounts are valid until 30 September, 2017.
Features and Benefits of the BDO LausAutoGroup Mastercard credit card
The LausAutoGroup credit card comes with a slew of impressive features and benefits indeed. Here are some benefits and features that are worth mentioning:
Annual membership fee:
- The annual membership fee is waived for the first year. The supplementary card does not attract any sort of membership fee for as long as the card remains active.
- The BDO LausAutoGroup MasterCard credit card can be used to make contactless payments at terminals where the provision is available. This promotes ease, convenience and seamlessness in making payments at merchant terminals.
Monthly instalment payments:
- The card offers an instalment payment plan that enables customers to convert their purchases into flexible monthly payments.
- Payments related to shopping and travel can be converted into monthly payments by subscribing to the Buy Now Pay Later offer. Repayment periods can be stretched for a period between 3 months and 36 months.
- Customers can direct their existing credit card debt (from other banks) to the BDO LausAutoGroup MasterCard credit card. This balance transfer mechanism allows for easier payment of debt besides lending the advantage of reduced interest rates on repayments.
Bill Payments made much easier:
- With BDO’s Charge on Demand offer, customers needn’t worry about utility bill payments any longer!
- Another facility, termed the Auto Charge Facility, allows customers to take care of utility bill repayments automatically.
Discounts at LausAutoGroup Dealerships:
- Customers of the LausAutoGroup Mastercard credit card get a 10% discount at dealerships and service centres across Philippines. The discount is applicable id customers use their credit card to make payments.
- Customers can make emergency cash withdrawals using their credit cards. Cash withdrawals attract handling charges and interest charges that are levied at a compounding rate on the withdrawn amount.
Corporate Guarantee & Insurance Company Premiums
- Customers get 0% instalment options on insurance premiums when they purchase insurance from Corporate Guarantee & Insurance Company.
- The BDO LausAutoGroup MasterCard credit card enables customers to accumulate reward points every time they use their credit card to make fuel purchases throughout Philippines. For every P200 spent on fuel, customers can accumulate 10 credit card reward points. These points can be converted or redeemed for excellent discounts, shopping deals and vouchers.
- Also, points that are accumulated can be redeemed at Nissan Bataan, BMW, Voltronic, Ford Subic, Carworld Tarlac and Carworld Subic.
In order to eligible to apply for the BDO LausAutoGroup MasterCard credit card, the following eligibility conditions need to be met:
- The customer has to be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- The applicant must either be a citizen of Philippines or a permanent resident.
- The minimum income criterion that needs to be met in order to be eligible for the credit card is P180,000.
- Applicants have to salaried or self-employed if they wish to apply for the card.
- Documents indicating proof of identity - Passport, Driving License, TIN Card, PRC ID, and Voter’s ID.
- Income documents - Certificate of employment, latest payslips and banks statements for the last 3 months.
- Latest Income Tax Return stamped by the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
Fee Details and Charges
Monthly Interest Rate
Minimum amount due every month
3% of the monthly outstanding balance
Late payment charges
5% of the outstanding balance, or P300, whichever is higher.
Monthly credit card membership fee
Lost card replacement charges
Cash advance fee
5% of withdrawn amount or P300, whichever is greater.
How to Apply for BDO LausAutoGroup MasterCard credit card?
If you wish to apply for the BDO LausAutoGroup MasterCard credit card, you can visit the official BDO Unibank Inc. website and fill out the online credit card application form. You will also be required to upload the necessary documents, following which an associate from the bank will contact you to obtain further details. Once this process is complete and the review process goes well, the bank will approve and dispatch your credit card within a 10 working days.
Reporting Loss/Theft of Your Credit Card
If you have lost your credit card or your card has been stolen, you are immediately required to contact BDO’s customer service number at 1-800-10-6318000 and report it to the bank. You are required to provide details of your most recent transactions along with your card details. If any unauthorised transactions have taken place on your card, the bank will take cognizance and investigate if you’ve acted in gross negligence or fraudulently. A penalty will be imposed in such a case and criminal proceedings may be initiated if you’ve been found guilty of acting fraudulently.
- BDO Diners Club International
- BDO Diners Club Premiere