Overview of the BDO LausAutoGroup MasterCard Credit Card
One of the most important banks within the Philippines, Banco de Oro or BDO as it is commonly known, is owned by Henry Sy’s SM Group of Companies. BDO provides a number of financial products that are suited to the Filipino audience. Amongst these offerings are a variety of credit cards, and all of them come with features and benefits for every need and requirement. One among these, is the BDO LausAutoGroup MasterCard credit card is perfect for those who are motor enthusiasts, among others.
‘10x Rewards Program’
Customers can enjoy a conversion of 10 Peso points every time they spend P200 on fuel related purchases throughout the Philippines. P200 is equal to 10 credit card points which is in turn equal to 10 Peso points. These points can then be bartered for services and products from a wide range of partners of the Laus Group of Companies.
Customers can avail the unique benefit of procuring a discount of 10% on every LausAutoGroup service and dealership parts, each time they use their card.
‘0% Installment Option on Insurance Premiums’
On insurance premiums from Corporate Guarantee and Insurance Company, customers can avail installment options of a maximum of a year.
Customers can also receive a free 1st supplementary, for life.
Members of the LausAutoGroup of companies that customers can get their points redeemed from, include Carworld Tarlac, Carworld Subic, Ford Subic, Nissan Bataan, Premier Cars BMW, Voltronic, Huper Optik among others.
Features of the BDO LausAutoGroup MasterCard Credit Card
‘Free Membership Fee’
Customers can enjoy getting their membership fee availed for the first year whereas the first supplementary has no membership fee, for life. These benefits can also be extended for a maximum of five supplementary cards.
Customers need not worry about security as their BDO LausAutoGroup MasterCard Credit Card comes with a chip card for enhanced security.
‘Convenient Contactless Payment’
On certain selected transactions, customers can use their BDO MasterCard Paypass Credit Card for settlements made on contactless enabled POS terminals.
‘Cash Advance Facility’
Customers can withdraw cash from their available limit of credit and can pay the same through economical installments every month.
- EasyPay Installment
Customers can now shop to their heart’s content without worrying about the prices thanks to the EasyPay Installment option. This program permits customers to purchase whatever they require and pay for the same through installments of 3 to 36 months for a purchase amounting to P3000.
This program can be availed through
- Economical monthly add on interest rates
- 0% interest
- Unique installment terms with the procurement of Buy Now Pay Later offer.
- Transfer of Balance at very low rates of interest
- Tuition assistance is provided
- Customers can also avail the EasyPay Convert Option and convert all their purchases into economical installments. However, customers must note that purchases from supermarkets, fuel related, grocery shops or pharmacy products are not qualified in this offer.
Online shopping has never been more fun.
- Lighter via Online Installment
- More Enjoyable via Exclusive Online Deals
Customers can contact the BDO Customer Care office and convert any online purchase to easy monthly installment. In addition to this, they can also avail Absolutely 0% and Buy Now, Pay Later offers at certain websites.
Customers will receive deals and freebies along with exclusive discounts when they use their BDO LausAutoGroup MasterCard at certain websites.
‘Treats and Delights’
Customers can avail various perks, discounts and freebies along with points every time they utilize their BDO LausAutoGroup MasterCard within the Philippines.
‘SM Exclusive Offers’
Customers can receive rebates of a maximum of 10% during the 3 day sale at SM and Absolute 0% interest throughout the year on installment spends.
‘Payment of Bills’
- Charge on Demand
- Auto Charge
Customers need not worry about paying their bills when they are out of town as the Charge-On-Demand facility allows them to pay their bills on a need basis.
Through the Auto Charge facility, customers need not worry about due dates and make easy and hassle free bill payments.
‘24 hour Customer Service’
Customers can contact the BDO Customer Center at all times from anywhere for any query.
There are a number of payment channels available such as eBanking, Phone Banking, Branch counters etc.
The BDO LausAutoGroup MasterCard credit card is accepted all over the world, in more than 20 million places and 275 territories and countries.
Eligibility and Documentation required for the BDO LausAutoGroup MasterCard Credit Card
- The customer must be between 21 to 70 years old and supplementary cardholders must be at least 13 years old.
- Customer must be a citizen of the Philippines; if the customer is a foreigner then he/she must be a permanent resident of the country for the previous 2 years.
- Minimum annual income (Gross fixed) required is P180,000.
- Customer must be employed; if he/she is self-employed then the business must be in operation for a minimum of two years.
- Customer must possess a landline phone.
- A BDO branch must be present close to the office or residential address.
- Identity Proof for both Primary and Supplementary Applicants
Any of the below photo-bearing identity documents
- If the company is IC, SEC or BSP registered or supervised, then the ID of the company.
- Driver’s License
- TIN Card
- SSS ID
- PhilHealth Card
- PRC ID
- GSIS ID
- Voter’s ID
- Valid school ID (if the supplementary card applicant is still in school)
- Any other ID that is issued by the Government of Philippines
Any of the below documents
- Immigrant Certificate of Registration or Alien Certificate of Registration
- Work permit and valid VISA
- Valid passport with - VISA with EO226 or Special Investors Resident VISA or Special Non-Immigrant VISA for PEZA employees and investors.
Applicants who are employed
- Photocopy of the most recent ITR or Income Tax Return duly stamped as received by the BIR or Bureau of Internal Revenue, BIR Form 2316 that is signed by employer’s authorized representative.
In addition to the above, any one of the following -
- Original Certificate of Employment indicating service tenure, status and breakdown of compensation
- Most recent full month’s payslip(s)
Applicants who are self-employed
- Photocopy of the most recent Income Tax Return duly stamped as received by the Bureau of Internal Revenue, Audited Financial Statements for a minimum of two years.
- Photocopy of registration of the name of business
- Optionally, the bank statements of the previous 3 months.
Fees and Charges
|Monthly Membership Fee||P200||P100|
|Cash Advance Fee||P300 or 5% of the amount that is withdrawn, whichever is the higher amount.|
|Charge for Late Payment||P300 pr 5% of the amount that is overdue, whichever is the higher amount.|
|Minimum Amount that is due||A sum of the following has to be paid -
• Installment Amortization
• Amount that is overdue
• 3% of the balance that is outstanding
• Over limit amount
P200, whichever is the higher amount.
|Lost Card Replacement||P400 for every card that is replaced.|