Overview of BDO Titanium MasterCard
With the BDO Titanium MasterCard, you can earn points on all your purchases. This credit card also offers a dual currency feature, cross-border perks, treats on dining, travel, shopping and much more.
BDO Titanium MasterCard Promotions
Birthday Treats Promotion at Spectrum, Fairmont Makati:
- Runtime – This is an ongoing promotion that started on February 1st, 2017 and is valid until January 31st, 2018.
- Complimentary birthday cake.
- Complimentary lunch/dinner buffet with a minimum of 1 paying guest.
- 50% discount on the total food and beverage bill for the cardholder’s guests.
- This promotion is only applicable on the cardholder’s birth month.
- 50% discount on the total food and beverage bill is applicable on a minimum of 2 diners and a maximum of 7 diners.
Features and Benefits of BDO Titanium MasterCard
Dual Currency Feature:
- BDO Titanium MasterCard comes with a Philippine Peso and a US Dollar account in a single card.
- All your local transactions in the Philippines will be billed in the Philippine Peso currency, whereas, your foreign transactions will be billed in the US Dollar currency.
- Therefore, you will have the option to either pay in US Dollars or Philippine Peso at the prevailing exchange rate.
- 50% discount on dining programs with partner hotels.
- Exclusive cross-border treats on using your credit card overseas. Redeem your earned treats for a free reward at partner establishments.
- Get exclusive rates and packages when traveling at partner premier resorts and hotels.
- Get a complimentary priority pass membership with access to more than 900 VIP airport lounges across the world.
- Enjoy flexible credit limit on this credit card. The credit limit on the Peso account will be the same as the US Dollar account.
- Get up to 30% cash advance on your assigned credit limit at select BDO branches or ATMs bearing the MasterCard logo.
- Get annual membership waiver on spends of P300,000 per year on your credit card.
- Enjoy concierge service when traveling. Your services include pre-departure information, travel assistance, lifestyle services, medical travel emergency services, etc.
- Enjoy 24 hour customer service with the BDO Customer Contact at 631-8000 or their Domestic Toll-Free Number at 1-800-10-6318000.
- EasyPay Instalment Program – Enjoy 0% interest on a minimum purchase of P3,000 through this instalment plan up to 36 months at more than 10,000 merchant outlets throughout the country.
- EasyPay Cash/Tuition Assist - Pay for your expenses at school or get a reimbursement for a minimum of P5,000.
- EasyPay Convert - Convert any regular purchases into instalments.
- Bill payment – Choose between charge on demand and auto-charge payment facilities.
Rewards on BDO Titanium MasterCard
- Earn 1 point per P40 spent on local transactions.
- Earn 1 point per US$1 spent on overseas transactions.
- You can use your earned points to redeem them for air miles.
Insurance Offered by BDO Titanium MasterCard
The Travel Accident and Inconvenience Coverage has been underwritten by Starr International Insurance, Philippines Branch.
Travel Accident and Inconvenience Coverage Insurance:
- Get coverage up to P20 million for travel accident insurance and accidental death and dismemberment.
- Travel inconvenience insurance up to P1.5 million.
- Coverage includes you and your family.
- Coverage includes travel accident and dismemberment, medical expenses reimbursement, baggage delay/loss, trip cancellation/termination/curtailment, loss of travel documents.
Credit Guard Insurance has been underwritten by Manulife Philippines and offers coverage for:
- Life Insurance.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment cover.
- Lost Card Protection.
The bank offers this insurance at an affordable price. You can contact Manulife on their toll-free number at 1-800-8717-8400 or at (02) 7178400 to enroll immediately. With this cover, you will stay protected 24/7.
BDO Titanium MasterCard Supplementary Cards
- Enjoy lifetime annual fee waiver for the first supplementary card.
- Consecutive supplementary cards will be charged P1,750 per card.
Security Feature on BDO Titanium MasterCard
BDO Unibank Inc. offers a free Virtual Card with the BDO Titanium MasterCard. This Virtual Card has been especially designed for online use. The Virtual Card will have a different card number from your regular credit card or credit line for increased protection.
Documents Required for BDO Titanium MasterCard
Applicants who have an existing credit card:
- Latest statement of account for your credit card or a charge slips for your credit card. The statement of account/charge slip should not be older than 30 days from the transaction date.
- A copy of the front side of your existing credit card.
- Salaried employees - A copy of your most recent BIR Form 2316 having the signature of your employer.
- Self-employed – A copy of your most recent W4 and ITR with BIR stamp.
- A front and back copy of an ID proof document bearing your photo with a signature from an official authority such as:
- Driver’s license.
- PRC or Professional Regulations Commission ID.
- Police Clearance.
- NBI or National Bureau of Investigation Clearance.
- Voter’s ID.
- Postal ID.
- GSIS or Government Service Insurance System E-card.
- Barangay Certification.
- SSS or Social Security System Card.
- TIN ID.
- Alien Certification of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration.
- Government Office such as AFP or Armed Forces of the Philippines.
- HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund ID.
- Any other ID issued by the Filipino Government or its instrumentalities.
Applicants who do not have a credit card:
- A front and back copy of an ID proof document bearing your photo with a signature from an official authority (any one from the list of acceptable ID proof documents listed above).
- Salaried employees:
- A copy of your most recent BIR Form 2316 having the signature of your employer and One of the following documents:
- An original COEI copy – Copy of Employment and Income which contains details regarding your status, a breakdown of your compensation and your length of service.
- A copy of your most recent full month’s payslip.
- Income proof for self-employed applicants:
- A copy of your Business Registration Name:
- Single Proprietorship - Business Registration Name issued by the DTI.
- Partnership/Corporation - Business Registration Name issued by the SEC.
- A copy of your most recent W4 and ITR with bank stamp/BIT stamp:
- Last 2 years audited financial statements OR
- Last 3 months bank statements.
- Foreigners must submit the following documents:
- A copy of your employment certificate or employment contract.
- If you an embassy official, then you must submit a letter from the embassy.
- One of the following photocopies:
- A valid passport with a resident visa.
- A work permit and a valid visa.
- Special investor’s resident visa and a visa with E0226 or a visa issued by the Philippine Economic Zone Authority.
- ICR or ICR-I or ACR.
Fees and Charges for BDO Titanium MasterCard
Fees and Charges
Membership fee for principal card
P3,500 per year (free for life)
Membership fee for supplementary card
P1,750 per year (second card onwards)
MEIR or Monthly Effective Interest Rate
• Peso - 2.75%
• Dollar – 2.75%
Late payment charge
7% of the amount overdue
Fee for cash advance
• Peso - P300 or 5% of the withdrawn amount, depending on whichever of the 2 is higher.
• Dollar – US$6 or 5% of the withdrawn amount, depending on whichever of the 2 is higher.
Processing fee for instalment
P300 or 5% of the remaining balance, depending on whichever of the 2 is higher.
The sum of:
• 3% of the outstanding balance or US$5/P200, depending on whichever of the 2 is higher.
• Overdue amount.
• 3% of instalment amortization.
• Over-limit amount.
Fee to replace lost card
P400 per card
How to apply for BDO Titanium MasterCard
You can apply for BDO Titanium MasterCard online on BDO Unibank Inc.’s official website. Visit the website and navigate to the BDO Titanium MasterCard webpage. On this webpage you will find an “Apply Now” option. When you click on this option, you will be directed to the BDO Credit Card Online Application Form. Fill in the required details on this form to successfully apply for this credit card.
Lost/stolen card liability for BDO Titanium MasterCard
In an event that you have lost/misplaced your BDO Titanium MasterCard or if it has been stolen, you must immediately call and notify the bank by contacting their BDO Customer Contact Centre number at 631-8000. Your credit card is protected with Credit Guard Insurance which has the Lost Card Protection. With LCP coverage, you will not be held responsible/liable for any fraudulent charges made on your card. However, this coverage is only applicable once you have reported the loss/theft to the bank through the BDO Customer Contact Centre.
Upon reporting the loss/theft to the bank, your credit card will be blocked immediately and your card will be replaced for a fee of P400. You can get a replacement for your credit card at any of the issuing BDO Bank branches.
- BDO Diners Club International
- BDO Diners Club Premiere