Overview of BPI Ayala Malls Amore Visa Platinum Credit Card
Established in 1851, BPI or the Bank of the Philippine Islands is one of the oldest in the entire region of SouthEast Asia. It is led by the Ayala Corporation and offers numerous banking products such as loans, debit cards and credit cards. Bank of the Philippine Islands also has a very robust rural network and is one of the the first banks within the Philippines to pioneer this. It is also one of the largest in the country in terms of assets and market share.
One of the popular credit cards offered by BPI or the Bank of the Philippine Islands is the BPI Ayala Malls Amore Visa Platinum Credit Card.
This card is tailor made for all shopaholics and is their best buddy. This is not just a credit card but also a privilege card. This credit card by BPI allows customers to not enjoy all the privileges and perks offered by malls. In addition to this, customers can also procure shopping rebates as they spend on purchases in Ayala Malls.
Features of the BPI Ayala Malls Amore Visa Platinum Credit Card.
- Customers can avail up to P25000 rebates per year. Time period of a month will be taken for the rebates to be credited into the customer’s BPI Ayala Malls Amore Visa Platinum Credit Card.
- The annual income required for customers to procure the BPI Ayala Malls Amore Visa Platinum Credit Card is P2400,000.
- Users can earn rebates for every P1,000 that they spend in Ayala Malls at BPI - affiliated stores.
- Customers can also procure freebies and discounts at participating merchants in Ayala Malls.
- Users can utilise the family and customer lounges without restrictions.
- Invitations to promotions and special events are also sent to users.
- Customers can also avail Express Lane for Ayala cinema tickets.
- A discount of 5% on Ayala movie tickets can also be procured by customers.
- Customers can also avail reservations on seats during mall shows on the basis of first come, first served.
Fees and Charges for the BPI Ayala Malls Amore Visa Platinum Credit Card.
|Yearly Fee for the first Supplementary||Free|
|Yearly Fee for the second to sixth Supplementary||P2500|
Customers can procure a BPI Ayala Malls Amore Visa Platinum Credit Card by visiting the nearest branch of Bank of the Philippine Islands or applying online.