Bank of Philippine Islands (BPI) has been providing financial products and services to Filipinos since 1851. Being the first bank in the country, the bank owes its continued success to its strong foundation, advanced features and progressive outlook. The services that BPI provide to its clients include asset management, lending, consumer banking, and investment banking among many others. The extensive network of BPI includes 800 branches in the Philippines, Europe and Hong Kong. The bank also has around 3,000 ATMs and CDMs (cash deposit machines).
The BPI Express Credit Gold MasterCard is the ideal card for those looking for a credit card with great value for money. The many features and benefits of the card, combined with the superior service of BPI credit cards make it an easy choice in the huge array of cards available in the market.
Features and Benefits of BPI Gold MasterCard:
- The Annual Membership Fee for the first year is waived off.
- The minimum annual income required to apply for a BPI Gold MasterCard is P480,000.
- For every P35 that you spend on your BPI Gold MasterCard, you will be gaining 1 Real Thrills Rewards Point. Collect the points to redeem while shopping, dining, entertainment and travelling.
- When you spend your travel expenses using your BPI Gold MasterCard, you will benefit from complementary travel insurance worth up to P10 million.
- In the event of a cash emergency, you can get up to 100% of your credit limit as cash advance.
- When you are travelling, MasterCard has your back: you can contact the 24/7 cardholder assistance no matter where you are for any kind of assistance that you may need. Contact either MasterCard's 24/7 Global Service Number or BPI Express Phone's 24/7 International Toll-Free Service.
- The Annual Fee for the BPI Gold MasterCard is P 2250.
- The finance charge for the card is 3.40%.
- Your first supplementary card’s annual fee is waived for life. For every additional supplementary card you will need to pay annual fee of P1125 each.
- Where can I make my BPI Express Credit Card bills payment?
There are several convenient and simple ways that you can make your payments. Choose among the following options:
- BPI Express Teller ATM
- BPI Express Mobile
- SM Bills Payment Counters
- BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank Branches
- BPI Express Phone
- Auto-Debit Arrangement (ADA)
- BPI Express Online
If you decide to make your payment by check, make sure that the check is payable to BPI, followed by your Customer Number. Find the customer number on your statement’s first page.
In the event of your card being misplaced, contact BPI Express Phone at (02) 89-100 (Metro Manila) or domestic toll-free 1-800-188-89100 (Outside Metro Manila) for a replacement.
You will have to call the BPI Express Phone at (02) 89-100 (Metro Manila) or domestic toll-free 1-800-188-89100 (Outside Metro Manila) to find out which are the BPI Branches where the option of getting cash advance is available. These particular branches will have a nomination of Cash Advance Personal Identification Number (CAPIN). Simply visit any of these branches to avail your Cash Advance. You will be charged with a fee of 4% or P300 (whichever is higher) for the service.