Overview of Citi Cashback Card
The Citi Cashback credit card is amongst the most popular credit cards in Citibank’s array of credit card offerings in Philippines, and presents a range of exciting benefits in the form of discounts and reward points. The card is certain to make your social experiences several times more exciting, besides letting you conveniently pay for your purchases by converting your purchases, both online and offline, into easy, flexible monthly payments. Let us take a look at the features, benefits and interest charges of the Citi Cashback Card.
Citibank Cashback Card Promotions
- Get a discount of P1,800 on your first Airbnb booking. The offer is valid on a minimum expenditure of P9,000.
- Get exclusive discounts at Cathay Pacific when you use your Citi Cashback card to make bookings.
- Get discounts of up to 50% at Suites Makati and Holiday Inn.
- Enjoy exclusive discounts when you book your next Staycation at the Crowne Plaza Galleria.
- Travel promotions are valid up to 31 December, 2017.
- Enjoy excellent discounts of up to 50% at Fairmont Makati.
- Get discounts of up to 50% at Bubba Gump.
- Enjoy exclusive periodic discounts at leading restaurants and hotels in Singapore.
- Dining promotions are valid up to 31 July, 2017.
Shopping and online promotions
- Get discounts of up to 10% when you use your card to make purchases at Lazada, and Galleon.ph.
- Get exclusive discounts at Island Rose when you use your Citi Cashback card to make online purchases.
- Promotional offers are valid up to 31 July, 2017.
Features and Benefits offered by the Citi Cashback credit card
The Citi Cashback Card credit card comes loaded with some exciting benefits and offers. Let us look at what you can expect from this credit card:
High Credit Limit
- Citibank is particularly known for offering cards with high credit limits. If you are eligible to apply for the card by meeting the minimum income criteria, you can certainly expect to receive a high credit limit on your card.
- You can also get your credit limit exceeded after your card has been active for a minimum period of 6 months.
Discounts and Cash Rebates
- Get cash rebates of up to 6% when you use your Citi Cashback card for grocery shopping.
- Get a 2% rebate on your utility bill payments and 0.2% rebate on shopping expenses, gas purchases, travel and dining bills.
Annual Fee Waiver for First Year
- The annual fee on the principal card is waived for the first year. Subsequently, an annual fee of P2,800 will be charged.
Balance Transfer Facility
- Transfer existing credit card debt from previous cards to the Citi Cashback card.
- Get a low interest rate of 0.99% and a 12-month lock-in period on your balance transfer.
Easy Bill Payment Options
- Citibank offers hassle-free, easy and convenient bill payment options. You can now pay your bills anytime, anywhere through your smartphone.
24-Hour Customer Service
- Call the 24-hour Citibank customer service for any queries you might have. representatives from Citibank are always available to assist you.
Periodic Discounts and Offers
- Enjoy time-bound discounts and promotional offers as a Citibank card member. Avail awesome discounts and cashbacks at over 5,000 participating merchants across the globe.
Flexible Instalment Options
- Citibank gives its customers with the privilege of converting their payments and purchases into flexible monthly payments spread over a tenure of 36 months. So if you’ve made big-ticket purchases, don’t worry - you can convert your purchases into flexible monthly payments by choosing a tenure of your choice.
- Citibank primary cardholders can get up to 7 supplementary cards. The supplementary card applicant has to be a minimum of 16 years of age.
Successfully apply for the Citi Cashback card and get Fitbit Charge 2 absolutely free!
- As a Citibank credit card customer, you can earn reward points on purchases made using your card and redeem your reward points for a plethora of offers.
- You can also pay with earned points. 10 Points = P1.00.
- You can also convert your points into air miles. So start swiping today, earn your reward points and redeem them for excellent benefits!
The following are the list of documents that need to be submitted to the bank:
For Salaried individuals
- Latest computerized payslips.
- Employment letter or Certificate of employment obtained from the employer.
- Copy of TIN/SSS.
- Copy of Latest ITR
For Self-employed individuals
- Bank statement for the last 3 months.
- Latest copy of ITR.
- Proof of income.
- Proof of identity - any valid identity document recognised by the government of Philippines.
- Copy of ICR.
- Copy of AFS.
- Work Permit and Visa.
- Latest computerized payslips.
Fee Details and Charges
|Monthly Interest Rate||3.50%|
|Minimum amount due every month||3% of the monthly outstanding balance|
|Late payment charges||P500 or 6% of the outstanding balance, or P300, whichever is higher.|
|Annual card membership fee||P3500 for the primary card|
|Lost card replacement charges||P400|
|Cash advance fee||5% of withdrawn amount or P300, whichever is greater.|
|Cash advance Monthly Effective Interest Rate||3.64%|
|Over limit fee||P500|
How to Apply for the Citi Cashback Card
You can apply for the card by visiting Citibank’s official website in Philippines and filling out the online credit card application form. Once you’ve filled the form, you will be required to upload/submit your documents, following which the bank will process, review and approve your credit card application if all eligibility parameters are duly met.
How to Report Lost/Stolen Cards
You can report the loss or theft of your Citibank credit card by calling the bank’s Customer Service Number and giving details of your card and information on most recent transactions performed on your card. The bank will accordingly take cognizance and block any further transactions from taking place on your credit card. The bank will also investigate cases of fraud or negligence and penalise/report you if it is found that you have acted fraudulently. As such, you are required to inform the bank immediately in case of loss/theft of your credit card in order to avoid any unnecessary consequences.