Overview - Citi Cash Back Credit Card
The presence and establishment of Citi in the Philippines, dates back to 1902. The forerunner of Citibank, International Banking Corporation had first established their branch in Manila.
Today, Citi Philippines is the largest and most popular foreign commercial bank in the Philippines in terms of revenue, profitability as well assets. Citi is known to provide consumer friendly banking services, treasury, corporate banking as well as transactional banking to all customers.
Citi Philippines is also recognised as a leader of providing the best financial services for the public sector, Filipino Corporates, leading financial institutions and multinationals that operate in the country. Citi is known to offer innovative financial solutions such as trade finance services, the best credit cards and loans, end to end cash management solutions, corporate banking, advisory and security services. It also offers the most sophisticated treasury products in the industry that include currencies,fixed incomes, derivatives and commodities as well.
Citi goes one step further to provide equity underwriting and other popular domestic debt and advisory services through its affiliate, Citicorp Capital Philippines, Inc.
Citi Credit Cards
Citi offers a plethora of attractive credit cards to all their customers; all catering to different requirements of different customers. For those who want their money back, they have the Citi Cash Back Card. Those who need rebates on purchase of fuel can opt for the Shell Citi Card. Citi also offers a credit card called the Mercury Drug Citi Card for hospital bills and purchases of medicines. The Citi Premier Miles Card is meant for those who are bitten by the travel bug and use their credit card very often to book travel tickets and earn miles on the same. The Citi Platinum Visa and the Citi Rewards Card are points, rebates and rewards oriented cards that help you earn points that you can redeem at every purchase.
Features & Benefits of Citi Cash Back Credit Card
- Global Acceptance: This Citi credit card is accepted globally in about 150 countries.
- High Credit Limits: The Citi Cash Back credit card also ensures high credit limits so that you enjoy extra ability to purchase whatever you desire.
- Credit Limit (Combined): This unique feature of the Citi Cash Back credit card allows you to swipe for an amount that is the total of the credit limits on all your cards.
- Supplementary Cards: You can get up to 7 supplementary cards and share the benefits of the same with your family. With this feature, you can set spend limits as low as Php 10,000 on each of the cards.
- Installment Plan: Avail 0% interest or nominal monthly add on rates at partner establishments all over the country. The Citi PayLite installment plan allows you to pay in flexible and easy installments of 3 to 24 months.
- Cash Advances: Citi has your back and prepares you for life’s unexpected surprises. With this card, you can withdraw money from any ATM in the country to meet your requirements.
- Quick Payment of Bills: Now you can pay all your utility bills, donations and insurance premiums with your credit card on one prefixed date through ADA.
- Overseas Payments: When you swipe your card overseas, the payment is made in Pesos ensuring the right conversions take place immediately.
Eligibility - Citi Cash Back Credit Card
It is very simple applying for a Citi Cash Back Card. The application process takes less than 10 mins if all your personal information is available and handy.
You are eligible for this credit card if you fulfil the below mentioned criteria:
- The applicant must be of 21 years of age or older at the time of application.
- The applicant must be a resident Filipino and possess a valid billing address in the Philippines.
- The applicant must be employed and earning at least Php250,000 annually.
- The applicant must have a postpaid mobile phone or a fixed landline.
- The applicant must submit his/her TIN / SSS / GSIS.
Documentation Requirements - Citi Cash Back Credit Card
To make the process easier and faster, here is the list of documents you need to submit for the processing of your application:
While applying online, all applicants must submit their personal information, financial and employment related information and information related to any other credit card that they might hold.
Mandate Documents to be submitted:
- A copy of any two valid identity proofs issued by the government
- A copy of TIN and SSS identity card
- Passport / Driver’s License
- Company ID and statement of income
If the applicant is employed, any 2 of the following documents need to be submitted to the bank:
- W2 - BIR Form 2316
- Payslips of the last three months
- Original COE
- Latest ITR
- A copy of your latest credit card bill from any other bank if applicable.
If the applicant is self - employed, any 1 of the below mentioned documents have to be submitted to the bank:
- A copy of your latest ITR.
- A copy of your recent credit card bill
- Most recent AFS as stamped by BIR
If the applicant is a foreign national, any 1 of the mentioned documents can be submitted to the bank:
- A copy of the ACR
- A copy of the ICR
- Work permit and VISA which is valid for a year and during the time of application.
If the applicant is self - employed and holding assets that are at a value greater than Php 15 million you have to submit a BIR stamped copy of your latest ITR and AFS.