Especially made for all travel aficionados and those bitten by the wanderlust bug, the Citi PremierMiles Card promises to provide a host of benefits that will make travelling a lot more enjoyable. Customers can enjoy perks such as free airport lounge access, free hotel stays and flights and others.
These benefits and features are given below and more information can be sought by visiting the nearest Citibank branch.
Benefits of the Citi PremierMiles Card
- Customers can earn more vacations through their Citi PremierMiles Card, wherein they can earn a mile for as less as P30.
- Users now have the option of collecting their miles for as long as they want and using them for free flights only when they desire.
- Citi PremierMiles Card holders can choose from a wide variety of flyer programs to redeem their miles for options such as Royal Orchid Plus, Etihad Guest, Asia Miles, Executive Club, Garuda Frequent Flyer and others wherein 1 mile on the PremierMiles Card is equal to 1 air mile.
- For a rate of 1 mile to 1.5 Hhonours points, customers can redeem their PremierMiles in Hilton Hhonours Worldwide and for a rate of 1 mile to 1 IHG point, they can enjoy a free stay at Intercontinental Hotel Group(IHG) Rewards Club.
- Customers can utilize their miles to pay for expenses such as cruises, car rentals, hotel stays and airline tickets. For every P500 charged to the Citi PremierMiles Card, customers can redeem 1500 miles.
- Users can enjoy a complimentary access to the airport lounge 24/7 and this does not depend on the class or the airlines that the customer will be flying in.
- Customers can enjoy assured protection and financial aid by just charging their ticket to their Citi PremierMiles Card.
- Every time customers need assistance in travel arrangements or to book tickets or even reserve a table they can receive help from the Visa Signature Concierge service by calling the number provided.
Features of the Citi PremierMiles Card
- Citi PremierMiles Card is a globally recognized credit card and is accepted in over 29 million outlets in more than 150 countries.
- Thanks to greater credit lines, customers have the power to purchase more. In addition to this, Citi PremierMiles Card users have the option of using the combined credit limit of all their cards due to the Combined Credit Limit option. Also they can apply for other Citi Credit cards without the need for additional income documents if they have a decent credit standing.
- Customers have the option of sharing the benefits of their card with their loved ones by procuring supplementary cards for them. A maximum of 10 cards can be availed and spending limits can also be assigned to each of them.
- Users have the option of paying for extravagant purchases at participating merchants all over the Philippines through economic installments of 3,6,9,12,18 and 24 months. They can also enjoy very low interest rates and economical add-on rates each month.
- Receipts that are worth more than P5,000 can be converted to PayLite by Citi PremierMiles Card users when shopping within the Philippines or even abroad. Through this option, customers can enjoy flexible payment tenures of up to 24 month installments even after their shopping.
- Users can experience and enjoy some of the best dining deals in the Philippines in more than 1000 outlets. Apart from this, users can also enjoy freebies, upgrades and discounts from more than 5000 outlets all over the globe.
- Referring family and friends to avail their very own Citi Card can result in customers receiving various fantastic rewards throughout the year.
- Users now have the option of procuring products from their favourite US brands right to their doorstep thanks to the Citi Globeshopper.
- Customers can be a little more prepared for life’s curve balls by having the option of withdrawing cash from all ATMs within the Philippines and more than a million Visa/Plus/Maestro/Cirrus/MasterCard ATMs world over.
- Customers need not worry about illness and other problems having an impact on their financial security. They can register with CreditShield and ensure credit protection.
- Users can protect themselves from any fraudulent behaviour as a result of card theft or loss by enrolling in the the Citi Card Protection Plan. This plan protects customers from any financial liability in such cases from the time customers report the loss.
- Users can apply for an increase in their credit line if they have a good credit standing or if their credit line has not been increased for the previous six years. They can also apply for this increase if they are travelling abroad. However, this is subject to credit verification.
- Thanks to the Citi One Bill facility, customers can pay their donations, insurance premiums and bills through an auto debit facility and eliminate their concerns regarding deadlines.
- Even if customers use their Citi PremierMiles Card outside of the Philippines, they can make their payments in Peso.
- Customers can enjoy a wide variety of online options and services bill payments, finance management and account information 24/7.
- Users can enquire about information or avail transaction service at any time due to the 24 hour CitiPhone hotline.
- Customers can enjoy the convenience of receiving statements and other updates online in a password protected file.
- Information such as minimum due amount, payment due date and available credit line can be accessed by customers on their mobile phones through a text message.
Customers can redeem their miles online or by calling the 24-hour CitiPhone Hotline for various fantastic offers and gifts.
These miles can be exchanged for air miles of the customer’s favourite flyer program wherein a minimum and increment of 1000 Miles are required for airline partners and 500 Miles for hotel partners.
In addition to this, these miles can be used to pay for travel expenses that is charged to the customer’s card wherein PremierMiles required is 1500.
The annual membership fee for the card can also be waived through this and this is based on the card number.
Eligibility and Documentation - Citi PremierMiles Card
Customers looking for credit cards that are quick and easy to avail need not look any further. Citi PremierMiles Card only takes 10 minutes to apply for and users will receive a response within 60 seconds of their submitting the application.
In order to be eligible to procure a Citi PremierMiles Card, applicant must be -
- A Filipino resident possessing a Philippine billing address
- The applicant must also be either 21 years or older.
- Minimum annual income of at least P360,000 annually to procure this card.
- Apart from this, customers must have a postpaid cell phone or postpaid landline
- Applicants must also possess a Tax Identification Number and SSS/GSIS number.
Customers can apply for their Citi PremierMiles Card online by providing financial/employment information, personal information and other credit card information.
Documents required are as follows -
- SSS Photocard
- Photocopies of two IDs with signature and photo
- Driver’s license
- TIN ID Card
- ID of the company
- Income Proof
In addition to this, customers also need to submit the following
Any two of the documents listed below -
|Self Employed with assets below P15 million||
Customers need to submit any one of the following-
|Self Employed with assets above P15 million||
Customers need to submit all of the following documents -
Customers who are foreign nationals need to submit one of the following -
Fees and Charges - Citi PremierMiles Card
|Retail Interest Rate effective monthly||Effective monthly rate is 3.50%|
|Citi Cash Advance Interest Rate effective monthly||Including Citi Cash Advance Service Charge the interest rate is 3.64%|
|Citi cash Advance Service Charge||3% of the Citi Cash Advance Amount or P500, whichever amount is higher. If Cash Citi Cash Advance is made over the counter then an additional amount of P500 is charged.|
|Monthly Late Charge||6% or P500 of the past due amount, whichever is the higher amount|
|Card Replacement fee||P400 for every replaced card|
|Chargeslip Retrieval fee||P250 for every chargeslip|