Overview of Citrus-RCBC Bankard MasterCard
The Citrus-RCBC Bankard MasterCard comes with a number of benefits and features that are unique and advantageous. Customers can procure Rewards Points on all of their purchases. Online shopping fanatics need not worry about security as the online shopping option is extremely secure. In addition to this, customers can convert all of their expensive purchases and spends to Unli Installment at 0 percent interest rate. The best part, however, is that membership for the first year is waived for customers.
Features and Benefits of Citrus-RCBC Bankard MasterCard
- The Reward Program by RCBC Bankard allows customers to gain Rewards Points that can be exchanged for some fantastic vouchers and products. For every P125 that customers charge to their Citrus-RCBC Bankard MasterCard, they can earn 1 Rewards Points or P250 from certain supermarkets. In addition to this, customers can use these points to charge for the next year’s yearly membership fee.
- Installments are another convenient option that users can avail. Customers can purchase anything that they wish from luxury brands on installments, even if they do not allow it. All customers will have to is charge the amount to their Citrus-RCBC Bankard card then contact the customer care and then convert their purchase to installments at the interest and tenure convenient to them.
Eligibility and Documentation
In order to be eligible to procure the Citrus-RCBC Bankard MasterCard credit card, customers must meet the following requirements -
- Customer must be a minimum of 21 years old.
- Customer must possess a landline, either at home or work.
Documents required are -
- Copy of one ID with signature and photo (TIN card, SSS Photocard, Driver’s License/ Company ID, Passport)
- Any proof of income (copy)
- If customer is employed(any one of the following must be submitted) -
- W2 or Income Tax Return with Bank Stamp or BIR
- Most recent monthly salary payslip
- Original copy of certificate of employment along with details of annual income that has been signed by authorized HR group signatory. The certificate must not be over six months old.
- If self-employed or businessman or proprietor (any one of the following must be provided)
- most recent financial statement that has been audited along with Bank stamp or BIR along with a copy of the Income tax return or/and Bank Stamp or W2 BIR.
Fees and Charges
|Brand||Principal Membership Fee||Supplementary Membership Fee||Rate of Interest per Month||Interest Rate per month for Cash Advance|
|Citrus Classic||P150 per month||P100 per month||3.5 percent/3.54 percent||3.55 percent|
|Citrus Platinum||P250 per month||P125 per month||3.5 percent/3.54 percent||3.55 percent|
|Membership Fee for First Year||Waived|
|Fee for Returned Check||P1000|
|Retrieval Fee for Invoice||P150|
|Fee for Card Replacement||P300|
|Fee for Cash Advance||P500 or 3 percent of cash amount, whichever amount is higher.|
|Fee for Late Payment||P200 or 7 percent of the past due amount, whichever amount is higher.|
|Pre-Termination of Installment Fee||5 percent of each unpaid amount of principal or P500, whichever amount is higher .|
|Service Fee Applicable for Foreign Currency Transactions||3.5 percent of the amount that has been converted representing the service fee of the bank and any other assessment fee that has been charged by Visa/MasterCard/UnionPay/JCB.|
|Minimum Amount that is due||A sum of -
• P500 or 5 percent of the amount due, whichever is higher ($15 for US cards)
• Past due amount, if there is any
• Current late charges
• Over limit amount