RCBC Bankard is a credit card products subsidiary of Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC). RCBC was set up in 1960 and is one of Philippines most respected banks. The bank caters to the financial needs of the people of Philippines through its various domestic subsidiaries and affiliates. RCBC Bankard has a large number of credit cards in its kitty. The Citrus RCBC Bankard MasterCard comes with a number of unique benefits and features. Let us take a look at everything that makes the Citrus RCBC Bankard MasterCard a wonderful credit card to own.
Features and Benefits
Citrus RCBC Bankard MasterCard Credit Card comes with the following features:
- Two variants: The Citrus RCBC Bankard MasterCard is available in two variants – Citrus Classic and Citrus Platinum.
- Instalment payment plans: You can buy anything at any merchant under RCBC Bankard Easyterms instalment payment plan. The merchants don’t have to be Citrus RCBC associates for you to convert your transactions into instalments. Just call the Citrus RCBC Bankard Customer Service at 888-1888 and request for conversion of the payment for deferred payments. There is also Unli 0% Instalment that helps you pay for big-ticket purchases without worrying about outstanding bills.
- First year fee waiver: The annual membership fee is waived for the first year.
- Fast BillsPay: This feature allows you to pay your utility bills either through Auto-Charge or Charge-on-Demand. With Auto-Charge you can link your utility bills to the credit card and the bill will be paid automatically when it is generated by the service provider. With Charge-on-Demand, you can allot specific amounts towards the service provider and the bill will be taken care of.
- Secure shopping: The Citrus RCBC Bankard MasterCard comes with the best security features ever, making it safe and secure to use the card for either online or offline shopping.
- For every P125 you spend using your Citrus RCBC Bankard MasterCard, you get 1 rewards point or P250 from supermarkets, drugstores or gas stations.
- You can redeem the Rewards points for Rewards Vouchers or shopping vouchers.
- You can also offset the following year’s annual membership fee using the reward points.
To get the Citrus RCBC Bankard MasterCard, you should be:
- At least 21 years old, and
- You must have a landline in your place of residence or business.
You need to submit:
- Photocopy of a Valid ID with photo and signature, such as SSS ID, TIN ID, Passport, Driver’s Licence or Company ID
- Photocopy of proof of income.
- For salaried employees:
- Income Tax Return and/or W2 with BIR or Bank Stamp
- Latest Payslips
- Original Certificate of Employment, not more than 6 months old.
- For self-employed persons:
- Latest Audited Financial Statement with BIR or Bank Stamp
- Photocopy of Income tax Return and/or W2 BIR or Bank Stamp
Fees and charges
|Membership fee for primary card||P150 per month for Citrus Classic and P250 per month for Citrus Platinum|
|Membership fee for supplementary card||P100 per month for Citrus Classic and P125 per month for Citrus Platinum|
|Minimum monthly payment||5% of Total Amount Due or P500 (US$15 for dollar cards), whichever is higher Also Past Due Amount, Current Late Charges and Over-Limit Amount|
|Monthly effective interest rate||3.5% or 3.54%|
|Late payment charges||7% of overdue amount or P200, whichever is greater|
|Cash advance fee||3% of cash withdrawn or P500, whichever is greater|
|Lost card replacement fee||P300|
|Foreign exchange conversion fee||4.5%|
How to apply for Citrus RCBC Bankard MasterCard
To apply for the Citrus RCBC Bankard MasterCard, you can either download the application form from the bank’s website and then send it to RCBC Bankard, or go to your nearest RCBC branch. You need to carry all the required documents to ensure speedy processing of your credit card application.
Lost/Stolen Card Liabilities
The first thing you need to do on discovering that your RCBC Bankard Credit Card is lost or stolen is to inform the bank about the loss and get your card blocked. Any transactions conducted after you reported the loss of the card will not be billed to your name. However, if you do not report the card loss on time, you will have to pay all the pending bills irrespective whether you made those transactions or they were fraudulent.
- RCBC Classic Cards
- RCBC Gold Cards
- RCBC Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard
- RCBC Black Card Platinum MasterCard
- RCBC Visa Infinite Card
- RCBC World MasterCard
- RCBC UnionPay Card
- RCBC Corporate Card
- RCBC Landmark Anson’s MasterCard
- RCBC LJC MasterCard
- RCBC Citrus MasterCard
- RCBC Mango MasterCard
- RCBC Sta. Lucia Mall MasterCard
- RCBC Wilcon MasterCard
- RCBC HBC MasterCard
- RCBC Fully Booked MasterCard
- RCBC Web Shopper