Overview of Equicom Classic Credit Card
Equicom offers varied features, benefits, discounts and offers to Equicom Classic Credit Cardmembers.
Features and Benefits of Equicom Classic Credit Card:
- Dual Currency – You can set 2 different credit limits on your Equicom Classic Credit Card, Peso for your local transactions and Dollar for your international transactions.
- Rewards Program – You will receive 1 Reward Point for every Php 300/US$ 1 that you spend on eligible transactions. You can use your reward points for dining and/or shopping across VISA merchants around the world using your Equicom Gift Card.
- Flexible Payment Options – Your minimum monthly payment is only Php 500/US$ 50 OR 5% of your total outstanding balance, whichever is higher.
- Unlimited Number of Supplementary Cards – You can apply for any number of supplementary cards and share the features and benefits of this card with your family and friends. You also have the option of assigning sub limits on each card.
- 24/7 Customer Support – For any inquiries regarding your Equicom Classic Credit Card, you can contact the bank on their Equicom Customer Service or Domestic Toll free Number. You can find the contact information on the Equicom Savings Bank official website.
Key Features At a Glance:
- Super Check Facility
- Instalment Payments
- Balance Transfer
- Auto Bills Feature
- Convenient Payment Options
- Worldwide Acceptance
In order to apply for the Equicom Classic Credit Card, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 70 years old
- You must be a Filipino Resident
- You must earn a minimum gross income of Php 120,000 per annum. You must submit necessary documents to validate your annual income.
- The application form must be complete with your signature.
- Income Proof Documents – According Circular No.622 from BSP, you must provide your latest Income Tax Return with a Bank or BIR stamp OR BIR form No.2316 + the following documents:
- Salaried employees must submit 1 of the documents below (not older than 3 months):
- Employment Certificate containing your hiring date, compensation and position
- Appointment Letter
- Employment Contract
- Salary Increase notices (if applicable)
- Latest Payslip containing your 1 month’s income information
- Most recent Credit Card Statement
- Self-employed applicants must submit ALL of the following documents:
- Latest Tax Return document for a full year.
- Financial statements (only audited statements are accepted).
- A copy of your registration with the DTI/SEC/any appropriate government agency.
- If your business is not listed in the top 5,000 corporations, you must also submit your bank deposit certificate/your latest credit card statement.
- Foreigners must submit a copy of 1 of the documents below:
- Your Philippines Visa
- Alien Certificate of Registration stating the type of Visa you hold
- Immigration Certificate of Residence
- Note: The aforementioned documents must hold a minimum validity of one year from your application date.
- ID Proof documents – submit a copy of any 2 of the ID proof (front and back copy) documents mentioned below:
- Driver’s License
- Company ID
- GSIS Photo card
- PRC ID (Philippine Regulatory Commission)
- BIR ID
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
- ACR or ICR (Immigrant Certificate of Registration)
- Government Office and GOCC ID
- OFW or OWWA ID (card type)
Fees and Charges:
- Principal Card - Php 1,000 per annum
- Supplementary Card - Php 500 per annum
Applying for Equicom Classic Credit Card:
You can download the online credit card application from the Equicom Savings Bank official website, Philippines and submit it to the bank.