Overview of Fully Booked-RCBC Bankard MasterCard
Finally! All bookworms can rejoice as they have a credit card that can be used especially by them and for the purpose of purchasing books. The cherry on the cake is that membership fee for the first year has been waived. Reading is much more rewarding now.
Features and Benefits
- Customers can enjoy reading a lot more thanks to their new credit card as they can procure discounts throughout the year on books and added rebates on other purchases along with installment at 0 percent rate of interest for quick and easy payments of book purchases made in bulk.
- In addition to the above fantastic privileges, customers also get a Gift Card on their purchases initially for free. They also receive an invite to Important Sale offers and Buys and events and notifications on arrivals of new books along with other promotional offers.
- Gift Card from Fully Booked for Free -
- As part of the welcome package, customers will receive a P500 worth gift voucher for free when an accumulated purchase of P12000 is made by the first three months of usage of the credit card.
- The gift voucher can be received only by principal credit card holders.
- This gift voucher/card can be exchanged by customers for a certificate amounting to P500 at any of the Fully Booked branches.
- While claiming for the gift card, customers must provide the voucher along with the Fully Booked RCBC Bankard card along with the charge slips that total P12000 spent in another place.
- Customers must note that lost vouchers/cards will not be replaced nor will it be converted to cash.
- 10 percent discount around the year
- Customers can enjoy a discount of 10 percent instantly, throughout the year on purchases made at Bibliarch, Sketch and Fully Booked stores.
- Customers need to use their credit card from RCBC Bankard and Fully Booked to purchase items in order to procure this discount.
- This offer is not valid on office necessities, magazines, DVDs, CDs, gift card and consigned items.
- Rebate of 10 percent
- Customers can procure a rebate of 10 percent at Bibliarch, Fully Booked and Sketch stores when a minimum purchase of P20,000 done outstore and is accumulated per a billing statement is done.
- In addition to the above, a rebate of .50 percent can be earned on outstore purchases.
- Customers can earn up to P1000 worth rebates per billing statement every month or as much as P12,000 annually.
- For bill amounts between P10,000 to P19,999, a rebate of 5 percent can be earned and 0.50 percent for an amount below P10,000 and 10 percent on an amount totaling P20,000 or above for purchases made at Bibliarch, Fully Booked and Sketch stores.
- These rebates will be reflected in the customer’s monthly statement.
- In order to qualify for this offer, the credit card account of the customer must be in good standing at the time of rebate computation.
- All transactions related to installments will only be done post the amortization every month.
- In order to determine the transaction, RCBC bankard will use the assigned Merchant Number and a maximum of P1000 will be the rebate cap for billing statement per month.
- These rebates cannot be transferred to other people or to another account and fraudulent use may result in termination of account.
- Rates and calculation basis is based on the discretion of RCBC Bankard. The decision of the bank is final and binding.
- 0 percent EASYTERMS Installment option
- Customers can procure the above installment option on certain items at Bibliarch, Fully Booked and Sketchbooks at installments of 3 months and 6 months on minimum spends of P3000 and P5000 respectively.
- Sketch Books, Bibliarch and Fully Booked have the right to decide the items which can be purchases on 0 percent installment.
- Existing conditions and terms apply.
- Customers can experience private sale events and special buys at all Bibliarch, Fully Booked and Sketch book stores when they use their Fully Booked RCBC Bankard MasterCard credit card to pay for purchases.
- Customers will also be the first to know about events and workshops at Fully Booked.
Eligibility and Documentation
In order to be eligible to procure the Fully Booked-RCBC Bankard MasterCard credit card, customers must meet the following requirements -
- Customer must be a minimum of 21 years old.
- Customer must possess a landline, either at home or work.
Documents required are -
- Copy of one ID with signature and photo (TIN card, SSS Photocard, Driver’s License/ Company ID, Passport)
- Any proof of income (copy)
- If customer is employed(any one of the following must be submitted) -
- W2 or Income Tax Return with Bank Stamp or BIR
- Most recent monthly salary payslip
- Original copy of certificate of employment along with details of annual income that has been signed by authorized HR group signatory. The certificate must not be over six months old.
- If self-employed or businessman or proprietor (any one of the following must be provided)
- most recent financial statement that has been audited along with Bank stamp or BIR along with a copy of the Income tax return or/and Bank Stamp or W2 BIR.
Charges and Fees
|Brand||Principal Membership Fee||Supplementary Membership Fee||Rate of Interest per Month||Interest Rate per month for Cash Advance|
|Fully Booked RCBC Bankard MasterCard||P125 per month||P75 per month||3.5 percent/3.54 percent||3.55 percent|
|Membership Fee for First Year||Waived|
|Fee for Returned Check||P1000|
|Retrieval Fee for Invoice||P150|
|Fee for Card Replacement||P300|
|Fee for Cash Advance||P500 or 3 percent of cash amount, whichever amount is higher.|
|Fee for Late Payment||P200 or 7 percent of the past due amount, whichever amount is higher.|
|Pre-Termination of Installment Fee||5 percent of each unpaid amount of principal or P500, whichever amount is higher .|
|Service Fee Applicable for Foreign Currency Transactions||3.5 percent of the amount that has been converted representing the service fee of the bank and any other assessment fee that has been charged by Visa/MasterCard/UnionPay/JCB.|
|Minimum Amount that is due||A sum of -
• P500 or 5 percent of the amount due, whichever is higher ($15 for US cards)
• Past due amount, if there is any
• Current late charges
• Over limit amount
- Customer receive a free copy of an international bestseller when they apply for a Fully Booked-RCBC Bankard MasterCard credit card.