The Global Filipino Card is an ATM card that can be reloaded from time to time and does not require an account to function.
The Global Filipino Card comes with the below mentioned features:
- No deposit required.
- No minimum maintaining balance required.
- Cardholder can withdraw up to a maximum of Php 100000 per day.
- Round the clock ATM access through all MegaLink, PNB and BancNet terminals anywhere in the Philippines.
- Receive text messages every time money is loaded in the account or a transaction takes place.
Some of the many benefits of the Global Filipino Card are:
- Highly Accessible - With this card, you can receive remittances at any time through ATMs in the country.
- Easy and Hassle-free - This amazing card has no requirement for waiting, no account opening neither the worry of maintaining a minimum required balance in the card.
- Multipurpose - This card can be used for availing gift cards, electronic wallets, regular remittances and traveler’s card etc.
- One member one card - This card cannot be shared. One card is allotted for one member and this number cannot be increased.
You can get your Global Filipino Card by simply walking into any domestic or overseas branch of Philippines National Bank and requesting for the same. To complete the process, you will have to submit a completely filled and signed application form along with a valid ID proof.
You can apply for a Global Filipino Card for your beneficiaries back in the Philippines, even when you are abroad.
Apart from the application fee, processing fee and PNB ATM transaction fees being waived off, the dormancy fee on the card is Php 100 and the paybill for Adamson Tuition Fee is Php 8.
Here are some of the other fees and charges that are applicable on the different Global Filipino Card:
|Features||Blue GFC||Gold GFC||Platinum GFC|
|Withdrawal Limit per Day||Php 40,000||Php 40,000||$ 2,000|
|Maximum Monthly Loadable Value||Php 100,000||Php 100,000||Php 100,000|
|Interest Rate||Zero percent||Zero percent||Zero percent|
|Purchase||PNB Domestic Branches||PNB Domestic and Overseas Offices & Branches||Selected PNB Domestic and all other PNB Overseas Branches and Offices|
|Availment||PNB Overseas Branches and Offices||PNB Domestic and Overseas Branches and Offices||Selected PNB Domestic and all PNB Overseas Branches and Offices|
|Fees||Blue GFC||Gold GFC||Platinum GFC|
|Membership Fees||Php 0||Php 0||Php 100|
|Monthly Dormancy Fees||Php 100||Php 100||Php 100|
|Card Replacement Fees||Php 100||Php 100||Php 100|
|ATM Withdrawal BancNet (Other ATM networks in the Philippines)||Php 12||Php 12||NA|
|ATM Withdrawal Fee at PNB||Free||Free||NA|
|ATM Balance Inquiry (Other ATM networks in the Philippines)||Php 2||Php 2||NA|
Other Products from PNB: