If you are looking for the ideal daily-use credit card that will reward your everyday purchases, the HBC RCBC Bankard MasterCard might just be the ideal credit card for you. The card enables you to earn reward points on all your purchases from groceries to online shopping and fuel purchases to travel bookings.
Let us look at the features, the benefits and fee-related details of the HBC RCBC Bankard MasterCard credit card.
Features and Benefits
- Cash rebates on outstore spends
- You earn a cash rebate of 10% when you make a minimum outstore spend of P10,000.
- For amounts between P5000 and P9,999, you earn a cash rebate of 5% and on all other amounts, you can earn a 1% rebate.
- Cash rebates at HBC
- Earn 10% cash rebates when you use your card to make purchases at HBC.
- Discounts at exclusive partner merchants.
- Get stunning discounts of up to 30% at exclusive HBC RCBC Bankard partner merchants. In order to avail discounts, simply charge your purchases to your credit card.
- Get access to special events
- As a HBC RCBC Bankard cardholder, you get access to special events like hair-styling seminars and make-up seminars.
- FREE birthday facial
- Get a FREE facial during your birthday month – this offer is exclusive to RCBC Bankard customers.
- Instalment payment options
- Convert all your large purchases into simple and convenient flexible monthly payments through the bank’s instalment payment provision.
- Cardholders can choose instalment periods ranging from 3 months to 12 months. Unlike many other credit cards, the RCBC Bankard credit card has a lower instalment period.
- Balance transfer
- Transfer existing credit card debt from other banks to the RCBC Bankard credit card in a hassle-free and seamless fashion. Also enjoy interest free periods of up to 12 months.
- The applicant has to be minimum of 18 years of age
- The applicant must meet the minimum income eligibility criteria in order to be eligible for the card.
- All documents required by the bank need to be duly submitted. Discrepancies in information can lead to the rejection of the application.
Customers are required to submit the following documents to the bank to complete their application process:
- Copy of Identity (TIN, PAssport or Voter ID)
- Proof of income - latest computerized payslips, bank statement for the last 3 months.
- Visa permit, Passport Copy, Work Permit and employment letter (in case of foreigners who wish to apply for the card).
- Latest copy of duly filed Income Tax Returns.
Fees and Charges
|Monthly Interest Rate||3.5%|
|Minimum amount due every month||5% of the monthly outstanding balance|
|Late payment charges||7% of the outstanding balance, or P200, whichever is higher|
|Monthly credit card membership fee||P80|
|Lost card replacement charges||P300|
|Cash advance fee transaction fee||P100|
|Cash advance service fee||5% of withdrawn amount|
|Cash advance interest charge||3.55%|
How to apply for RCBC HBC MasterCard?
Customers can apply for the credit card by visiting the official website of the bank and filling out the online application form and submitting it along with their relevant documents. Documents that need to be submitted will be intimated to the customer by the bank. Once the online form is submitted along with the documents, a representative from the bank will get in touch with the customer and verify the customer’s details besides obtaining any further information that may be required. Once all this done, the bank will process and review the application and the card is dispatched within 10 working days.
Customers can also choose the offline route by visiting the nearest bank branch and physically filling the credit card application.
Reporting Lost/Stolen Credit Cards
Customers are required to immediately inform the bank in the event of loss or theft of their credit card. They can contact the bank’s Customer Service Number and provide all details requested by the Executive. Personal details might be asked in order to verify the customer’s identity. The customer will also be required to provide information about his/her card - card details like the card number, validity etc. - and details of recent transactions performed using the card. The bank will then permanently block the card. A penalty will be charged in case it is proven that the customer has acted in gross negligence. The bank can also initiate criminal proceedings if it is found out that the customer has deceived the bank and acted fraudulently.
- RCBC Classic Cards
- RCBC Gold Cards
- RCBC Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard
- RCBC Black Card Platinum MasterCard
- RCBC Visa Infinite Card
- RCBC World MasterCard
- RCBC UnionPay Card
- RCBC Corporate Card
- RCBC Landmark Anson’s MasterCard
- RCBC LJC MasterCard
- RCBC Citrus MasterCard
- RCBC Mango MasterCard
- RCBC Sta. Lucia Mall MasterCard
- RCBC Wilcon MasterCard
- RCBC HBC MasterCard
- RCBC Fully Booked MasterCard
- RCBC Web Shopper