Overview of HBC-RCBC Bankard MasterCard
Enjoy a life more beautifully with the MasterCard credit card by HBC-RCBC Bankard. This card comes with a plethora of features such as 10 percent cash rebates, Rewards Points, interest free installment options and beauty services. Read on for further details.
Benefits and Features of the HBC-RCBC Bankard MasterCard
- Cash Rebates
- Customers can procure cash rebates for up to 10 percent on purchases at HBC.
- For an outstore spend of P10,000 and above, a cash rebate of 10 percent can be procured.
- For transaction outside HBC between P5000 to P9999, a rebate of 5 percent can be availed.
- For spends below P5000, a rebate of 1 percent is available.
- All transactions done outside HBC will result in customers earning a rebate of 0.25 percent, whatever the amount. This outstore spend will exclude balance conversion, balance transfer along with cash advance purchases and charges and fees.
- Terms and conditions for the above -
- In order to qualify for this, the HBC-RCBC Bankard account of the customer must be active and should have a reasonable credit standing at the time of the rebate.
- The rebate will be credited automatically to the user’s HBC-RCBC Bankard account during the next billing.
- For transactions done in installments (excluding transfer of balance and balance conversion), computation of the rebate will be done post monthly amortization.
- The merchant name or description of the transaction provided by the bank will be used as basis for transaction determination at all HBC Stores by RCBC Bankard.
- There is no maximum cap annually on the rebate earned by customers. However, a cap can be put anytime by RCBC Bankard at their discretion.
- These rebates cannot be transferred at any time to anyone else.
- Fraudulent transactions will result in the termination of the HBC-RCBC Bankard account of the customer.
- Fee handling and tax will be the liability of the customer.
- Rates and calculation is based on the sole discretion of RCBC Bankard.
- All decisions will be final and binding.
- Customers can procure installment of 3 to 12 month tenures at 0 percent rate of interest.
- Users will receive privileges and discounts at HBC Exclusive partner outlets. Partner outlets include Manels, Silverworks, Sogo and Automatic Centre, among others.
- Members can enjoy an exclusive sale every quarter.
- Users also receive a facial for free on their birthday. A birthday gift card will be provided to the customer which can be presented at any HBC outlet along with his/her HBC-RCBC Bankard MasterCard to avail the facial.
- Customers will be able to receive discounts on new products.
- Users also receive access to events such as make-up seminars, hairstyling sessions and so on.
Eligibility and Documentation
In order to be eligible to procure the HBC- RCBC Bankard MasterCard credit card, customers must meet the following requirements -
- Customer must be a minimum of 21 years old.
- Customer must possess a landline, either at home or work.
Documents required are -
- Copy of one ID with signature and photo (TIN card, SSS Photocard, Driver’s License/ Company ID, Passport)
- Any proof of income (copy)
- If customer is employed(any one of the following must be submitted) -
- W2 or Income Tax Return with Bank Stamp or BIR
- Most recent monthly salary payslip
- Original copy of certificate of employment along with details of annual income that has been signed by authorized HR group signatory. The certificate must not be over six months old.
- If self-employed or businessman or proprietor (any one of the following must be provided)
- Most recent financial statement that has been audited along with Bank stamp or BIR along with a copy of the Income tax return or/and Bank Stamp or W2 BIR.
Fees and Charges
|Brand||Principal Membership Fee||Supplementary Membership Fee||Rate of Interest per Month||Interest Rate per month for Cash Advance|
|HBC-RCBC Bankard MasterCard||P80 per month||P40 per month||3.5 percent/3.54 percent||3.55 percent|
|Membership Fee for First Year||Waived|
|Fee for Returned Check||P1000|
|Retrieval Fee for Invoice||P150|
|Fee for Card Replacement||P300|
|Fee for Cash Advance||P500 or 3 percent of cash amount, whichever amount is higher|
|Fee for Late Payment||P200 or 7 percent of the past due amount, whichever amount is higher|
|Service Fee charged for Gaming Transactions||5 percent of each transaction or P1000, whichever amount is higher|
|Pre-Termination of Installment Fee||5 percent of each unpaid amount of principal or P500, whichever amount is higher|
|Service Fee Applicable for Foreign Currency Transactions||3.5 percent of the amount that has been converted representing the service fee of the bank|
|Minimum Amount that is due||A sum of -