The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, also known as HSBC is one of the oldest and most popular banking institutions in the world. With global presence, this U.K based bank has an impeccable banking legacy in Philippines. In its credit cards portfolio, the bank offers a wide range of options to suit the growing needs of the new age customer in this fast moving world. Based on both Visa and MasterCard platforms, HSBC cards come with friendly features and attractive rewards along with affordable rates and charges.
Some of the features of the HSBC Credit Cards are:
- Attractive Rewards - HSBC is known to shower reward points based on different purchase categories. For every Php 15 spent, you can earn 1 reward point and even up to 4x points for spends in specific categories. Cards from HSBC assure rewards every time you use it for a transaction.
- EMI Facilities - EMI options are available across segments such as Shopping, Travel & Wellness and much more. Purchase your favorite products at participating merchants and payback in up to 36 installments on eligible cards.
- Balance Transfer Facility - The Balance Transfer option lets you transfer balance from non - HSBC credit cards at nominal rates and charges.
- Cash Withdrawal - Use your HSBC card to withdraw cash from ATMs. Cards come with dual benefit of making a purchase as well as for cash advances up to the assigned limit. This feature is particularly helpful when you’re in an emergency situation and need cash.
- Redemption of Rewards - An exclusive rewards redemption program that lets you exchange reward points for vouchers, discounts and goodies from the rewards catalogue.
- Auto Charge Facility - The Auto Charge facility from the bank helps you to consolidate all your utility bill payments. Set up auto charge facility and relax. The bills are auto debited from your credit card as per the due/assigned date.
HSBC Advance Visa Credit Card
With the HSBC Advance Visa Credit Card, you can now get 4x rewards every time you shop online. Not only this, you also receive an impeccable global purchasing power and can choose from numerous attractive deals which are exclusive to HSBC Advance Visa Credit Cardholders.
- Enjoy rates of interest as low as 3% every month.
- Receive 1 bonus point for every spend of Php 15.
- Avail an attractive rebate of 3%of purchases of fuel in Caltex stations by using your HSBC Advance Visa Credit Card.
- The annual fee is waived off for a minimum annual spend of Php 200,000 for primary cardholders and Php 100,000 for secondary cardholders.
- Provides the option of Credit Protector which will cover unpaid bills up to a maximum outstanding of P400,000 per credit card, in case of the cardholder's death or permanent disability.
Features & Benefits of HSBC Advance Visa Credit Card
Some of the numerous benefits that you receive with this popular card are:
- 4x Rewards - Get rewarded a lot more when you shop online. With this card you can earn 4 points for every Php 15 that you spend on your purchases online. You also receive 1 point for a spend of Php 15 on everything else. It doesn’t stop here. This card also lets you earn air miles on Asia Miles and KrisFlyer Miles while you make online purchases. You earn 1 air mile for every Php 34 that you spend on shopping.
- Pay Bills and earn Rewards - Earn points and redeem rewards while you use your HSBC Advance Visa credit card on the go to pay your bills.
- No Annual Membership Fee - When you apply for an HSBC Advance Visa Credit Card, you can enjoy free annual membership for life.
- Competitive Rates of Interest - With this card, you can now enjoy the lowest rates of interest on your bills on the card. You are charged a nominal fee of 3% on your outstanding bills.
- Rebates at Caltex - When you purchase fuel for the first time using this credit card at a Caltex station, you receive an attractive rebate of 10%. If you use your Advance Visa credit card every time after that, you are assured a rebate of 3% on each bill. Simultaneously, each of your bills accumulate reward points that you can redeem at a later date or use them for miles.
- Zero Percent Installment Plan - You can now pay in easy and flexible installments at 0% interest for purchases made at partner establishments.
Eligibility - HSBC Advance Visa Credit Card
You are eligible to apply for this card if you are an Advance Bank Depositor with HSBC.
Fees and Charges -HSBC Advance Visa Credit Card
|Annual Fee - Primary Card||Php 2500|
|Annual Fee - Supplementary Card||Php 1250|
|Retail Monthly Effective Interest Rate||3.00 percent per month|
|Cash Advance Monthly Effective Interest Rate||3.27 percent per month|
|Cash advance fees||Php 500 or 3% of the amount withdrawn, whichever one is higher|
|Late payment fees||Php 600 or 7.5% of the outstanding amount due, whichever one is higher.|
|Returned check fees||Php 1000|
|Card Replacement fees||Php 400 for every stolen, lost or damaged card.|
|HSBC Installment Plan Pre-termination processing fees||Php 500|
|Overlimit fees||Php 500|
|Sales slip retrieval fees||Php 275|
|Service Fee for Foreign Currency Transactions||2.5 percent of the converted sum|