Make convenient and safe cashless purchases from Visa accredited merchant outlets across the world using your Land Bank Classic International Visa Card. Land Bank offers free travel accident and medical insurances to the cardholder for both local and international travels.
Features and Benefits
Listed below are the features and benefits of Land Bank Classic International Visa Card:
- Worldwide recognition: Land Bank Visa credit cards are recognised and accepted in more than 220 countries and 30 million merchant outlets across the world.
- Installment Payment Plans: Cardholders can pay for big ticket items from selected outlets in easy installments at prevailing interest rates.
- Cash Advance Facility: Get up to 30% of the credit limit through ATMs bearing the VISA or VISA Plus logo.
- Utility Bill Payment: Cardholders can pay MERALCO and PLDT utility bills using their Land Bank Visa cards.
- Convenient Payment Channels: Land Bank Visa cardholders can make card payments at Land Bank branches, Banco de Oro branches, Auto-Debit Arrangement, Land Bank Phone Access, Land Bank Internet Access, Efficient Service Machine (ESM), and ATM Bills Payments.
Land Bank has issued more than 9 million credit cards in the Philippines. By January, 2017, most Land Bank credit cards have been replaced with an EMV chip. This smart chip acts as an effective security feature against card duplication. The smart chip technology has proven effective in preventing credit card fraud.
Earn rewards points on purchases made using Land Bank Visa cards. These points can be redeemed for reward items such as shopping gift cards, travel and leisure gift certificates, and mobile loads. Visit the bank’s website (www.landbank.com) to view the Land Bank’s rewards catalogue. Choose your reward items and download the rewards redemption form. Submit the duly signed form to the bank via fax (5288547) or visit the nearest Land Bank branch for submission.
Land Bank offers personal medical insurance coverage to the cardholder against accidental death or disability, provided the account is active at the time of death or accident. Cardholders also get free travel accident insurance package if the travel ticket is paid for in full using their Land Bank Visa card.
The primary cardholder of a Land Bank Classic International Visa Card is held liable for the credit usage and charges incurred on a supplementary card. To apply for a supplementary card, a copy of the supplementary cardholder’s ID with photo and signature has to be submitted to the bank along with the application form. The supplementary cardholder must be minimum 13 years of age. The identity proof document can be a Passport, Company ID, Driver's License, Postal ID, PRC ID, SSS ID, BIR ID, School ID, etc.
The applicants must meet certain eligibility criteria to apply for Land Bank Classic International Visa Card in the Philippines. The requirements are:
- The principal cardholder must be minimum 18 years old.
- The minimum annual income requirement is P3,00,000.
- The applicant must have a stable source of income.
- The applicant must not be included in the report of BAP-Credit Bureau of:
- Cancelled Credit Cards.
- Mishandled Current Account.
- Adversely Classified Loan.
- Court cases.
To apply for the Land Bank Classic International Visa Card, you must submit the following documents as your income, identity, and address proof:
- A copy of any valid ID with 1x1 ID photo. It can be your Passport, Driver's License, TIN ID, GSIS e-Card, Company ID, SSS ID or other government issued IDs.
- Income proof for salaried employees:
- The latest ITR - BIR Form 2316(W-2)
- Signed Certificate of Employment with income details
- A copy of last 3 months payslips
- Co-obligor, if the applicant is renting a house
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) or I-Card for resident aliens
- Income proof for self-employed persons:
- The latest ITR forms with BIR stamp (BIR form 1701 or 1702) and SEC or DTI registration
- Audited Financial Statement for the last 3 years
- Co-obligor, if the applicant is renting a house
- Alien Certificate of Registration ACR or I-Card for resident aliens
- Income proof for corporate card applicants:
- Articles of Incorporation and by-laws with related Certificate of Registration issued by SEC
- Audited Financial Statement and ITR for the last 3 years
- Board Resolution or Secretary's Certificate authorizing the application for membership issuance of the Land Bank Visa Card to such authorized personnel, and the designation of an officer of the company to sign for and on behalf of the company
- For government corporations, the applicant should submit the Charter or Law creating the Government Corporation or Executive Order creating the government entity.
Fees and Charges
Listed below are the various fees and charges applicable for the Land Bank Classic International Visa Card:
Principal card: P1,500
Supplementary card: P500
|EIR||3.5% per month, calculated on a daily basis|
|Cash advance fee||5% of the amount withdrawn|
|Cash advance service fee||$2 per transaction|
|Card replacement fee||P300 per card|
|Returned cheque fee||NA|
|Sales slip retrieval fee||$8 per charge slip|
Peso transaction - 3.25%
Dollar transaction - 2.50%
|Installment pre-termination fee||5% of the remaining principal amount or P300, whichever is higher|
|Late payment charge||
Peso transaction - 2.25% based on the minimum amount due
Dollar transaction - 2.00% based on the minimum amount due
|Minimum amount due||3% of the outstanding balance + installment amortization + overdue amount + over-limit amount, or P200 for Peso transaction and US$5 for Dollar transaction, whichever is higher|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||Assessment fee of 1% + service fee of 1% of the converted amount will be charged by Visa and Land Bank|
How to Apply for LandBank Classic International Visa Card?
To apply for a Land Bank credit card, visit the nearest Land Bank branch, fill up the application form and submit it with the relevant income, identity, and address proofs for verification. You can call the Land Bank customer service number at (02) 405-7275, 405-7281 or 405-7282 on Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm to find out the status of your credit card application. You can also send an email request to email@example.com.
Lost or Stolen Card Liabilities
If your Land Bank Classic International Visa Card is lost or stolen, you should immediately report the incident to the bank’s 24-hour customer service hotline at (02) 405-7275, 405-7281 or 405-7282 on Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. You can also call the 24-hour BDO lost card hotline number at (02) 840-7499 or 1-800-10-840-7499 for domestic toll-free calls. You shall be held liable for any transactions made using the card prior to the report. A reasonable replacement fee shall be charged to replace your stolen or lost card.