Overview of Land Bank Classic Local Visa Credit Card
Customers, today have a plethora of options to choose from when it comes to credit cards. There are a number of banks offering a variety of credit cards with different benefits and features to customers. One such credit card is the Classic Local Visa credit card by Land Bank.
About Land Bank
Land Bank of the Philippines, also known as LANDBANK is a bank catering mainly to the needs of fishermen and farmers and is owned by the Government of Philippines. It is a universal bank, however a “specialized government bank” classification is attributed to the bank.It is the largest bank owned by the government in the Philippines and is headquartered in Manila.
Benefits of the Land Bank Classic Local Visa Credit Card
This card comes with a number of advantageous benefits such as added medical and travel insurance that provides additional protection to all its customers.
- Customers, while paying for their travel necessities through their Land Bank Classic Local Visa credit card can procure both medical and travel insurance at no additional cost. These insurance covers offer protection against dismemberment or death by accident during the travel, assuming that the account is active during the time of the accident.
- In order to avail a better flexibility in terms of finances, customers can pay just $5/P200 or 3% of their monthly bill during financial crisis.
- The Land Bank Local Visa Credit Card is accepted in over 30 million outlets throughout the world.
- In addition to the above, customers can avail economical and simple monthly payments for utilities like PLDT and MERALCO.
- Cash advance of a maximum of 30% of the limit of credit can be procured by customers during financial urgencies.
- Interest rates are a deciding factor when it comes to availing credit cards. The Classic Local Visa Credit Card by Land Bank comes with an economical interest rate of 3.25 percent per month.
- For a customer to be eligible to procure the Classic Local Visa credit card, he/she must be of legal age along with a minimum income of P20,000 per month.
- Supplementary card holders must be a minimum of 13 years old.
Fees and Charges
|Yearly Fee for Supplementary||P500|
|Rate for Balance Transfer||1.6 percent for month for two years|
|Charge for Late Payment||2.25 percent based on the minimum amount due|
|Handling Fee for Cash Advance||P50 for each transaction|
|Interest Charge for Cash Advance||5 percent|
|Retrieval Fee for Sales Slip||P350|
|Fee for Car Replacement||P300|
|Fee for Returned Check||P500|