Overview of Land Bank Gold International Visa Card
The Gold International Visa Card by Land Bank grants you the option of cashless transactions at merchants accepting Visa cards. The Gold Visa card is a Premier card that comes with easy to understand features, affordable interest rates and add-on travel and medical insurance for free.
Land Bank Gold International Visa Card Features
Annual Membership Fees
The annual membership fees of Land Bank Gold International Visa Card for a principal cardholder is P3,000, while for a supplementary cardholder is P1,000. The membership fee amount is charged at the time of issuance of the card and every year from then on.
The Gold International Visa card by Land Bank has the advantage of being used anywhere in the world as it is accepted in almost all major countries. The card can be used at your convenience worldwide as 30 million accredited merchants accept the card.
The bank does not levy any finance charge unless you falter on payments. You will not be required to pay finance charge if the due amount is cleared on time. However, if the amount paid is lower than the outstanding balance or the minimum amount due, the bank grants the status of a revolver or a borrower and then you are required to pay a finance charge. In case, the payment is made post the due date or pay lower even than the minimum due amount, finance charge as well as a late payment fee needs to be paid to the bank.
|Peso Transactions||Dollar Transactions|
|Late Payment Fee
(Based on Minimum Amount Due)
- Cash advance service fee – P50 or USD 2 per transaction.
- Cash advance interest charge – 5% (Of Amount withdrawn)
- Installment Pre-termination fee – Php 300 or 5% of the remaining principal balance, whichever is higher.
Deferred Payment Plans
With the Land Bank Gold International Visa card, payments can be made in installments. Select merchants allow you to opt for installment schemes that convert payments for items purchased and pay later at selected terms. The plans allow you to choose from prevailing interest rates in the bank.
Medical Insurance and Travel Accident Insurance
Gold International Visa card comes with a personal insurance that includes accidental death and dismemberment, provided the account is active at the time of the accident or death. If flight tickets are purchased in full using the card, a travel insurance package can also be availed for free.
For peso limit, the minimum monthly payment for Land Bank Gold International Visa card is P200 or 3% of the total amount due, whichever is the higher figure. For dollar limit, the minimum monthly payment is $5 or 3% of the total due balance, whichever is higher.
Gold cardholder can enroll for utilities payments such as MERALCO and PLDT.
Land Bank gives you the benefit of cash advance of up to 30% of your credit limit at ATMs with VISA or VISA Plus logos, using Land Bank Gold International Visa card.
Cardholders using the Gold International Visa card can make payments at a number of payment centres all over the country at Land Bank’s branches and Banco de Oro branches. The bank allows cardholders to even make payments online, over phone or using ESM (Efficient Service Machine) and ATM Bills Payments.
For any card related grievances, the bank’s hotline numbers are:
24/7 Lost Card Hotline – 840-7499
Toll-free – 10-840-7499
To apply for a Land Bank Gold International Visa card, you should fulfil the following criteria:
- Applicant should have a steady source of earning.
- Should have a minimum yearly earning of P400,000.
- Should be of legal age.
- Should not be a part of BAP-Credit Bureau of: mishandled current account, cancelled credit cards, court cases or adversely classified loans.
The general documents required for an International Gold Visa card are:
- An ID with photo of 1x1 size.
- A complete and filled application form.
- Any valid identification proof.
- Employment certificate from the employer displaying the complete salary breakup and remunerations.
- The most recent pay slip.
- For applicants who are renting, a co-obligor.
- I-card for resident aliens or an ACR (Alien Certificate of Registration)
- Latest Income Tax Return or Audited Financial Statements.
- Registration papers from Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or Department of Trade and Industry.
- Co-obligor, for applicants who are renting.
- ACR i.e. Alien Certificate of Registration or I-card for resident aliens.
Corporate Card Applicants
- Latest ITR and Audited Financial Statements.
- Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws and SEC issued Registration Certificate.
- Authorization from Board Resolution or Secretary’s Certificate on the following:
- Issuing Land Bank Visa card to authorized personnel.
- The company officer’s designation to be signed on behalf of the company.
- Membership application.
- What is Land Bank’s Foreign Exchange Conversion Rate on the Gold International Visa Card?
- What is the monthly interest rate for Pesos and Dollars charged on the Gold International Visa?
- If I lose or misplace my Land Bank Gold International Visa card, how much replacement fee will I be charged by the bank?
- What is the late payment fee charged by Land Bank for Peso transactions using the International Gold Visa card?
- What are the charges of obtaining a Sales slip in Peso and Dollar from Land Bank ?
Visa and Land Bank charge 1% assessment fee plus 1% of the amount converted, as service fee. The charges are subject to change.
The interest rate per month for Pesos is 3.25%, while for Dollars, it is 2.50% per month on a Land Bank Gold International Visa card.
The card replacement fee charged by Land Bank is P300 per card.
A late payment fee of 2.25% of the minimum balance due is charged on the card.
The retrieval fee for Peso slip is P350 and for Dollar slip is $8.