With your Land Bank Gold International Visa Card, you can make safe and convenient cashless purchases from Visa accredited merchants worldwide. Land Bank offers cash advance facility, easy installment plans, and free travel accident insurances to the cardholder for local and international travels.
Features and Benefits
Listed below are the features and benefits of Land Bank Gold International Visa Card:
- Worldwide acceptance: Land Bank Visa credit cards are recognised and accepted in over 220 countries and by 30 million merchants worldwide.
- Installment Plan: Cardholders can pay for big ticket items from select merchants in easy monthly installments at prevailing interest rates.
- Cash Advance Facility: Enjoy cash advance up to 30% of your credit limit through ATMs bearing the VISA or VISA Plus logo.
- Utility Bill Payment: Land Bank Visa cardholders can use their credit cards to pay MERALCO and PLDT utility bills.
- Multiple Payment Modes: Land Bank Visa cardholders can make card payments at Land Bank branches and Banco de Oro branches, via Auto-Debit Arrangement, Land Bank Phone Access, Land Bank Internet Access, Efficient Service Machine (ESM), and ATM Bills Payments.
Land Bank credit cards have recently been replaced with an EMV chip that acts as an effective security feature against card duplication. This smart chip technology has proven effective in preventing credit card fraud.
Earn rewards points on purchases made using your Land Bank Gold International Visa card. These points can be redeemed for exciting reward items such as shopping gift cards, travel and leisure gift certificates, and mobile loads. Visit the bank’s website (www.landbank.com) to view the Land Bank’s rewards catalogue. Choose your reward item from the catalogue. Download the rewards redemption form and submit the duly filled and signed form to the bank via fax (5288547) or visit the nearest Land Bank branch for submission.
Land Bank offers free insurances to cardholders such as:
- Medical insurance coverage against accidental death or disability, provided the account is active at the time of death or accident.
- Travel accident insurance package if the travel ticket is paid for in full using a Land Bank Visa card.
The primary cardholder of a Land Bank Gold International Visa Card is held liable for the credit usage and charges incurred on a supplementary card. To apply for a supplementary card, a copy of the supplementary cardholder’s ID with photo and signature has to be submitted to the bank along with the application form. The supplementary cardholder must be minimum 13 years old. The identity proof document can be a Passport, Company ID, Driver's License, Postal ID, PRC ID, SSS ID, BIR ID or School ID.
The applicants must meet certain eligibility criteria to apply for Land Bank Gold International Visa Card in the Philippines such as:
- The principal cardholder must be minimum 18 years old.
- The minimum annual income requirement is P4,00,000.
- The applicant must have a stable source of income.
- The applicant must not be included in the report of BAP-Credit Bureau of:
- Mishandled Current Account.
- Cancelled Credit Cards.
- Court cases.
- Adversely Classified Loan.
To apply for the Land Bank Gold International Visa Card, you must submit the following documents as your income, identity, and address proof:
- A copy of any valid ID with 1x1 ID photo. It can be your Passport, Driver's License, TIN ID, GSIS e-Card, Company ID, SSS ID or other government issued IDs.
- Income proof for salaried employees:
- The latest ITR - BIR Form 2316(W-2)
- Signed Certificate of Employment with income details
- A copy of last 3 months payslips
- Co-obligor, if the applicant is renting a house
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) or I-Card for resident aliens
- Income proof for self-employed persons:
- The latest ITR forms with BIR stamp (BIR form 1701 or 1702) and SEC or DTI registration
- Audited Financial Statements for the last 3 years
- Co-obligor, if the applicant is renting a house
- Alien Certificate of Registration ACR or I-Card for resident aliens
- Income proof for corporate card applicants:
- ITR and Audited Financial Statements for the last 3 years
- Articles of Incorporation and by-laws with SEC Certificate of Registration
- Board Resolution or Secretary's Certificate for authorisation, and the signature of an officer of the company
- Income proof for government corporations, the applicant should submit the Charter or Law creating the Government Corporation or Executive Order creating the government entity.
Fees and Charges
Listed below are the various fees and charges applicable for the Land Bank Gold International Visa Card:
Principal card: P3,000
Supplementary card: P1,000
|EIR||3.5% per month, calculated on a daily basis|
|Cash advance fee||5% of the amount withdrawn|
|Cash advance service fee||$2 per transaction|
|Card replacement fee||P300 per card|
|Returned cheque fee||NA|
|Sales slip retrieval fee||$8 per charge slip|
Peso transaction - 3.25%
Dollar transaction - 2.50%
|Installment pre-termination fee||P300 or 5% of the leftover principal amount, whichever is higher|
|Late payment charge||
Peso transaction - 2.25% based on the minimum amount due
Dollar transaction - 2.00% based on the minimum amount due
|Minimum amount due||3% of the outstanding balance + installment amortization + overdue amount + over-limit amount, or P200 for Peso transaction and US$5 for Dollar transaction, whichever is higher|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||Assessment fee of 1% + service fee of 1% of the converted amount will be charged by Visa and Land Bank|
How to Apply for LandBank Gold International Visa Card?
To apply for a Land Bank Gold International Visa card, visit the nearest Land Bank branch, fill up the application form, and submit it with the relevant income, identity, and address proofs for verification. You can call the Land Bank customer service number at (02) 405-7275, 405-7281 or 405-7282 on Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm to find out the status of your credit card application. You can also send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lost or Stolen Card Liabilities
If your Land Bank Gold International Visa Card is lost or stolen, you should immediately report the incident to the bank’s 24-hour customer service hotline at (02) 405-7275, 405-7281 or 405-7282. You can also call the 24-hour BDO lost card hotline number at (02) 840-7499 or 1-800-10-840-7499 for domestic toll-free calls. You shall be held liable for any transactions made using the lost or stolen card prior to the time of reporting. A replacement fee of P300 shall be charged to replace your stolen or lost credit card.