Overview of Land Bank Gold Local Visa Card
A Land Bank Gold Local Visa cardholder can experience the world of safe and cashless convenience every day. Along with benefits such as shopping and dining at Visa accredited merchants, the Gold Local Visa card even allows you to make bill payments for PLDT and MERALCO.
Land Bank Gold Local Visa Card Features
The Land Bank Gold Local Visa card is accepted in almost all countries all over the world. Cardholders can use the Gold Local card at 30 million accredited merchants all over the globe.
The yearly membership fee for the Land Bank Gold Local Visa card for a principal cardholder is P1,100 and for supplementary cardholder is P500. The cardholder is required to pay this amount every year, starting from the time of issuance of the card.
The Finance Charge levied by Land Bank for Peso transactions is 3.25%, while for Dollar transactions is 2.50%. The late payment fee is charged based on the minimum balance due. For Peso transactions, the fee for late payment is 2.25% and for Dollar transactions, it is 2.00%.
Finance Charge is not applicable if you make your payment on or before the due date. You are treated as a borrower by the bank if only the minimum amount is paid or an amount lower than the outstanding balance is paid on or before due date. In this case, finance charge is levied on the outstanding balance. Land Bank charges finance charge as well as late payment fee if you make any payment post the due date.
Cash advance service fee – P50 per transaction (Peso) or $2 per transaction (Dollar).
Sales slip Retrieval Fee – P350 (Peso) or $8 (Dollar)
Returned check fee – P500
Card replacement fee – P300
Medical and Travel Insurance
A Land Bank Gold Local Visa cardholder is entitled to a personal medical insurance cover against dismemberment or death in an accident. The card should be active at the time of accident. The Visa card also provides travel insurance for free provided the travel tickets are paid in full using the Land Bank Gold Local.
When making large purchases using the Land Bank card, you can opt for payment in installment at select merchants. The bank offers these plans at prevailing interest rates and terms.
The Gold Local Visa cardholders are entitled to make a minimum monthly payment of 3% of your bill or P200, whichever is higher for Peso transactions. For Dollar transactions, 3% of your bill or $5.
This card allows cardholders a cash advance of up to 30% of credit limit that can be withdrawn at ATMs with VISA or VISA Plus logos.
Apart from the basic uses of a credit card, the Land Bank Gold Local Visa card allows you to make utilities payments for MERALCO and PLDT.
Land Bank Visa cardholders can make payments at Land Bank branches as well as Banco de Oro branches all over Philippines. Other modes of payment for Gold Local cardholders are via phone, internet, ATM bills payments and ESM (Efficient Service Machine).
Customer Care Helpline
In case you lose or misplace your card, you can contact the Land Bank customer care helpline numbers.
Toll-free – 1-800-10-840-7499
24/7 Lost Card Hotline – 840-7499
The minimum requirements to be eligible for the Land Bank Visa card are:
- Applicant should have a steady source of earning.
- Should be earning P400,000 yearly.
- Should be of or above the legal age.
- Should not have his name in the BAP report – Credit Bureau of Cancelled credit cards involving cases such as adversely classified loans, mishandled current accounts or court cases.
The general documents that are needed to be submitted along with the application for a Land Bank Gold Local Visa card are:
- Fully filled out application form.
- ID picture of dimensions 1x1.
- Latest pay slip.
- Employment Certificate with salary breakdown and remunerations.
- Latest ITR (Income Tax Return).
- A valid ID proof.
- I-card for resident aliens or ACR (Alien Certificate of Registration).
- For applicants who are renting, Co-obligor.
- Latest ITR and audited financial statements.
- Registration papers from DTI (Department of Trade and Industry) or SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission).
- For applicants who are renting, a co-obligor.
- I-card for resident aliens or ACR.
Corporate Card Applicants
- Last three years’ audited financial statements and ITR.
- SEC issued Registration Certificate.
- Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws.
- Authorization in the form of Board resolution or Secretary’s Certificate validating:
- the membership application.
- authority to the officer’s designation to sign in behalf of the company.
- Issuance of Visa card from Land Bank to the authorized individual.
- What is the annual membership fee for a principal and supplementary cardholder of a Land Bank Gold Local Visa card?
- What is the minimum annual income required to be eligible for a Gold Local Visa card from Land Bank?
- If I opt for an installment plan and decide to terminate it before its maturity by paying in full, will Land Bank charge me for it?
- What is the late payment fee levied on the Gold Local Visa cardholders for Peso transactions?
- What is the foreign exchange conversion rate that Land Bank and Visa applies on its Visa cards?
The annual membership fee for a Gold Local Visa card for a principal cardholder is P1,100 while for a supplementary cardholder is P500.
The minimum annual income for a Gold Local card is P400,000.
Yes, the installment pre-termination fee charged by Land Bank is P300 or 5% of the outstanding principal amount, whichever is higher.
For Peso transactions, the late payment fee for Gold Local Visa cardholders is 2.25% depending on the minimum balance due.
Land Bank and Visa charge an assessment fee of 1% plus 1% of the converted amount as service fee.