The Landmark Anson’s RCBC Bankard MasterCard is one of the most popular credit cards in Philippines and comes with a spate of offers and privileges that are structured to enthuse any potential customer. The card allows customers to earn reward points on purchases, dining discounts and cashbacks. The card, being a co-branded card, gives customers exclusive discounts in the form of accelerated reward points and enhanced cashbacks at Landmark stores in Philippines. Let us look at some prominent features of the card, the various benefits it has to offer and its fee details.
Features and Benefits
- Discounts at Landmark Stores
- As Landmark Anson’s RCBC Bankard MasterCard cardholders, customers get exciting discounts at Landmark stores across Philippines. Discounts range from one product to another and periodic promotional discounts at Landmark stores can also be availed through the card.
- Instalment payment options
- Customers can convert their purchases into easy, flexible monthly instalment options. Instalment periods can range from anywhere between 3 months and 36 months.
- Both online and offline purchases made using the card can be converted into easy, flexible monthly instalments.
- Cash advances
- Customers can withdraw cash from ATMs using their Landmark Anson’s RCBC Bankard MasterCard credit card. Cash advances are subject to interest and handling charges.
- Interest on cash advances is levied on a daily basis at a compounding rate until the entire amount is repaid in full.
- Balance transfer plan
- The card allows potential customers as well as existing customers to transfer all existing credit card debt from other banks to the their Landmark Anson’s RCBC Bankard MasterCard credit card.
- Customers aren’t charged a processing fee and can enjoy low discounts for periods ranging from 6 months to 1 year.
- Easy and convenient bill payment options
- Customers can pay their bills in a convenient manner either through internet banking (by entering their online banking credentials), at ATMs, or over the counter. The statement is released to the customer’s registered EMail ID and the payment needs to be made by the payment due date.
- Waiver of membership fee
- The membership fee for the Landmark Anson’s RCBC Bankard MasterCard credit card is waived for the first year. Subsequently, the annual fee is P960.
The Landmark Anson’s RCBC Bankard MasterCard credit card is particularly known for its rewards programme. Let us look at what the card has to offer:
- Customers get a 5% rebate on purchases made using their card at Landmark Supermarkets, Anson’s, and Landmark stores across Philippines. The offer is valid for a maximum purchase of P3,000 in a single receipt.
- The rebate is applicable to home appliances and kitchen equipment. Customers will receive 1 reward point for every P50 they spend using their card at partner merchants.
- Reward points can also be earned on retail purchases, groceries, online shopping, etc. In case of purchases at non-partner merchants, customers earn 1 reward point for every P83.33 they spend using their credit card.
- The applicant has to be minimum of 18 years of age
- The applicant must meet the minimum income eligibility criteria in order to be eligible for the card.
- All documents required by the bank need to be duly submitted. Discrepancies in information can lead to the rejection of the application.
Customers are required to submit the following documents to the bank to complete their application process:
- Copy of Identity (TIN, Passport or Voter ID)
- Proof of income - latest computerized payslips, bank statement for the last 3 months.
- Visa permit, Passport Copy, Work Permit and employment letter (for foreigners)
- Latest copy of duly filed Income Tax Returns.
Fees and Charges
|Monthly Interest Rate||3.5%|
|Minimum amount due every month||5% of the monthly outstanding balance|
|Late payment charges||7% of the outstanding balance, or P200, whichever is higher|
|Monthly credit card membership fee||P80|
|Lost card replacement charges||P300|
|Cash advance fee transaction fee||P100|
|Cash advance service fee||5% of withdrawn amount|
|Cash advance interest charge||3.55%|
How to apply for RCBC Landmark Anson’s MasterCard?
Customers can apply for the credit card by visiting the official website of the bank, filling out the online application form and submitting it along with their relevant documents. Documents that need to be submitted will be intimated to the customer by the bank. Once the online form is submitted along with the documents, a representative from the bank will get in touch with the customer and verify the customer’s details besides obtaining any further information that may be required. Once all this done, the bank will process and review the application and the card is dispatched within 10 working days.
Customers can also choose the offline route by visiting the nearest bank branch and physically filling the credit card application.
Reporting Lost/Stolen Credit Card
Customers are required to immediately inform the bank in the event of loss or theft of their credit card. They can contact the bank’s Customer Service Number and provide all details requested by the Executive. Personal details might be asked in order to verify the customer’s identity. The customer will also be required to provide information about his/her card - card details like the card number, validity etc. - and details of recent transactions performed using the card. The bank will then permanently block the card. A penalty will be charged in case it is proven that the customer has acted in gross negligence. The bank can also initiate criminal proceedings if it is found out that the customer has deceived the bank and acted fraudulently.
- RCBC Classic Cards
- RCBC Gold Cards
- RCBC Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard
- RCBC Black Card Platinum MasterCard
- RCBC Visa Infinite Card
- RCBC World MasterCard
- RCBC UnionPay Card
- RCBC Corporate Card
- RCBC Landmark Anson’s MasterCard
- RCBC LJC MasterCard
- RCBC Citrus MasterCard
- RCBC Mango MasterCard
- RCBC Sta. Lucia Mall MasterCard
- RCBC Wilcon MasterCard
- RCBC HBC MasterCard
- RCBC Fully Booked MasterCard
- RCBC Web Shopper