RCBC Bank is one of the most popular banks in the Philippines. They are known for the array of credit cards that they offer which takes care of the various needs of their customers. The bank has more than 37 years of experience in offering financial products and assistance to its customers. The LJC-RCBC Bankard Mastercard is for those who love to relish a delicious meal. It is a complete dining card that gives you amazing benefits and rewards for indulging in fine dining.
Features and Benefits
- Cardholders can avail a 10% discount on their total bill each time they use their LJC-RCBC Bankard Mastercard at any LJC restaurant.
- The interest rate applied on the RCBC credit cards are flexible.
- Cardholders get a complimentary purchase protection plan.
- Cardholders can earn reward points every time they use their card.
- Frequent diners of LJC restaurants can gather reward points each time they use their LJC-RCBC Bankard Mastercard at any LJC restaurant. These points can be accumulated and redeemed to get free LJC gift certificates on the card's anniversary.
- For every P100 that the cardholder spends on their LJC-RCBC MasterCard, they earn one reward point. They can gather these reward points and redeem them for dining vouchers that can be used at any LJC restaurant.
- Cardholders can enjoy a complimentary RCBC Bankard Purchase Protection Insurance Program that provides cover on loss or accidental damage of goods purchased overseas suing the card. The cover is valid for a period of 90 days from date of purchase. In cases of a merchandising program, the cover is valid for a period of 90 days from date of delivery.
- The cover offered under this purchase protection plan is the lower of either the purchase price of the product or portion of the purchase price up to a maximum limit of P50,000.
Cardholders of LJC-RCBC Bankard Mastercard get a free bottle of wine as a welcome gift.
Shop Secure is a complimentary service provided to RCBC credit cardholders. Cardholders can enroll for this service to receive an additional layer of protection when they shop online. Upon registering for this service, every time you make a transaction online, you will be requested to provide a SecureCode to complete your transaction. The SecureCode will work as an Online PIN which you must enter to complete your online purchase. You can choose your own SecureCode which must be 6 numeric characters.
- The cardholder must have attained the minimum age of 21 years.
- The applicant can be a Filipino resident or a permanent resident with a valid Philippines billing address.
- The applicant must have a landline connection.
You must submit the following documents to apply for this credit card:
A valid ID Proof document containing your signature and photo such as:
- Social Security System Card or SSS Photocard
- Driver’s License
- TIN Card
- Company ID Card
Employed applicants must submit one of the following documents:
- Income Tax Return (ITR) and/or W2 with a bank/BIR stamp.
- Original COE (certificate of employment) not older than 6 months and containing your annual income details with a signature from your authorized Human Resource Group.
- Most recent payslip containing your monthly salary amount.
Self-employed/businessmen/proprietor applicants must submit the following:
- Most recent audited financial statement with a bank/BIR stamp.
- Income Tax Return (ITR) and/or W2 with a bank/BIR stamp.
Fees and Charges
|Annual Membership Fee||Waived for the first year
From the second year:
P960 per year for principal cardholder
P720 per year for supplementary cardholder
|Effective Rate of Interest Monthly/Retail Monthly Effective Interest Rate||3.50%/3.54%|
|Returned Cheque Fee||P1,000|
|Service Fee for Foreign Currency Transactions||3.5% of the converted amount representing the Bank’s service fee and any assessment fee(s) charged by Mastercard/Visa/JCB/UnionPay|
|Late Payment Fee||7% of past due amount or P200, whichever is higher|
|Invoice Retrieval Fee||P150|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of cash amount availed of or P500, whichever is higher|
|Installment Pre-Termination Fee||5% of the unpaid principal amount or P500, whichever is higher|
|Gaming/Casino Service Fee||5% of every transaction or P1,000, whichever is higher|
|Over Limit Fee||A fee of P500 will be charged on cycle day when the Outstanding Balance plus unbilled Installment exceeds the account’s permanent credit limit on cycle day|
|Minimum Amount Due||5% of Total Amount Due or P500, whichever is higher|
How to apply for RCBC LJC MasterCard
Applicants can log onto the LJC-RCBC Bankard MasterCard webpage and fill in the application form. This paperless process involves the borrower having to fill out the application form and submit it along with the supporting documents required. Another way to apply for this card is by visiting the banks’ participating branches and filling out the necessary application forms.
Lost/stolen Card Liability
If the cardholder has lost their LJC-RCBC Bankard MasterCard, they need to report it to the bank immediately by calling the 24/7 RCBC Bankard customer service hotline at 888-1-888 in Metro Manila. The number for domestic toll-free calls outside Metro Manila is 1-800-10-888-1888. The number for international calls is +8000-BANKARD. Cardholders must submit a written statement explaining the circumstances surrounding the loss or theft of their card to the bank. Cardholders will be charged a fee for the replacement card. Cardholders must report the loss or theft at the earliest as they will be held liable for all charges made on the card prior to notification.
- RCBC Classic Cards
- RCBC Gold Cards
- RCBC Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard
- RCBC Black Card Platinum MasterCard
- RCBC Visa Infinite Card
- RCBC World MasterCard
- RCBC UnionPay Card
- RCBC Corporate Card
- RCBC Landmark Anson’s MasterCard
- RCBC LJC MasterCard
- RCBC Citrus MasterCard
- RCBC Mango MasterCard
- RCBC Sta. Lucia Mall MasterCard
- RCBC Wilcon MasterCard
- RCBC HBC MasterCard
- RCBC Fully Booked MasterCard
- RCBC Web Shopper