RCBC Bankard is a subsidiary of Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC), dealing only with credit card products. RCBC was established in 1960 and is one of Philippines best-known banks. RCBC Bankard has a large number of credit cards in its kitty. The Mango RCBC Bankard MasterCard is a co-branded credit card between RCBC and the Mango fashion brand. This credit card has a lot of benefits and privileges coveted by all fashion-loving Filipinos.
Features of Mango RCBC Bankard MasterCard
What features does the Mango RCBC Bankard MasterCard offer? Let’s find out all about it:
- Membership fee waiver: Your membership fee for the first year is waived off for the Mango RCBC Bankard MasterCard.
- Instalment payment plans: You can shop at Mango stores, H.E. by Mango, Mango Kids and Mango Touch outlets and pay in instalments of 3 and 6 months at low interest rates.
- Spend Analysers: The credit card bills come with a Spend Analyzer that sums up your card transactions and separates them into categories. This will help you identify which categories you spend the most and where you can cut costs.
- Fast BillsPay: This feature allows you to pay your utility bills either through Auto-Charge or Charge-on-Demand. With Auto-Charge you can link your utility bills to the credit card and the bill will be paid automatically when it is generated by the service provider. With Charge-on-Demand, you can allot specific amounts towards the service provider and the bill will be taken care of.
Benefits of Mango RCBC Bankard MasterCard
The privileges accessible through the Mango RCBC Bankard MasterCard are:
- Mango sales events: You can access the exclusive members-only sale events and embellish your wardrobe with the best attires before anyone else gets it.
- Mango privileges: You get priority access to the Mango catalogue offers for the next season, apart from getting advice from Mango fashion experts on the latest offers.
- You earn 1 reward point for every P125 or P250 spent at supermarkets, medical stores, and gas stations.
- These reward points have no expiry period.
- The reward points can be exchanged for shopping vouchers or cash credits.
- At least 21 years old, and
- You must have a landline in your place of residence or business.
- Photocopy of a Valid ID with photo and signature, such as SSS Photocard, TIN Card, Passport, Driver’s Licence or Company ID
- Photocopy of proof of income.
- For salaried employees:
- Income Tax Return and/or W2 with BIR or Bank Stamp
- Latest Payslip stating monthly salary
- Original Certificate of Employment (COE) with annual income details signed by authorised Human Resources Group signatory. COE must not be more than six (6) months old.
- For self-employed persons:
- Latest Audited Financial Statement with BIR or Bank Stamp
- Photocopy of Income tax Return and/or W2 BIR or Bank Stamp
Fees and charges
|Annual fee for primary card||P100 per month, waived for the first year|
|Annual fee for supplementary card||P75 per month|
|Monthly effective interest rate||3.5% to 3.54%|
|Minimum monthly payment||5% of Total Amount Due or P500, whichever is higher|
|Cash advance fee||3% of the amount withdrawn or P500, whichever is higher|
|Late payment fee||7% of the outstanding balance or P200, whichever is higher|
|Lost card replacement fee||P300|
|Foreign exchange conversion fee||4.5%|
|Instalment Plan Pre-termination Fee||5% of the unpaid principal amount or P500, whichever is higher|
How to apply for RCBC Mango MasterCard
To get a Mango RCBC Bankard MasterCard, you need to resort to one of these:
- Go to the nearest RCBC branch along with the required documents and apply directly; OR
- Apply online via the bank website.
Lost/stolen Card Liability
The first thing you need to do on discovering that your RCBC Bankard Credit Card is lost or stolen is to inform the bank about the loss and get your card blocked. Any transactions conducted after you reported the loss of the card will not be billed to your name. However, if you do not report the card loss on time, you will have to pay all the pending bills irrespective whether you made those transactions or they were fraudulent.
- RCBC Classic Cards
- RCBC Gold Cards
- RCBC Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard
- RCBC Black Card Platinum MasterCard
- RCBC Visa Infinite Card
- RCBC World MasterCard
- RCBC UnionPay Card
- RCBC Corporate Card
- RCBC Landmark Anson’s MasterCard
- RCBC LJC MasterCard
- RCBC Citrus MasterCard
- RCBC Mango MasterCard
- RCBC Sta. Lucia Mall MasterCard
- RCBC Wilcon MasterCard
- RCBC HBC MasterCard
- RCBC Fully Booked MasterCard
- RCBC Web Shopper