Headquartered in Malaysia with branches in Philippines and Singapore, Maybank is one of the most prominent banks in Southeast Asia. It is a universal bank and was founded in 1960. As a universal bank, Maybank is both an investment bank and a commercial bank. A number of products and services are offered as part of their banking portfolio such as loans, insurance, credit cards and so on. A plethora of credit cards with varying benefits and features are available for customer’s every requirement. One such popular card is the Manchester United Credit Card by Maybank.
About the Manchester United Credit Card
Calling all Manchester United Fans, as this card is perfect for them. This card is advertised as being apt for those who like to live life in the fast lane and is powered by Visa. There are numerous benefits and features which makes this card highly sought after.
Benefits of the Manchester United Credit Card by Maybank
- Each time a Premier League Match is won by Manchester United, customers receive 5X ‘TREATS’ points.
- When customers purchase items at the United Direct Online Megastore, they will receive 10X ‘TREATS’ points.
- Manchester United Credit Cardholders receive 10% discount at all United Direct Online Megastore and Outlet.
- If customers spend P60,000 annually on their Maybank Manchester United Credit Card, they will not have to pay annual fee for life.
- Users also receive a discount of 10% at Old Trafford and Red Cafe on drinks and food.
- Cardholders receive a discount of 20% on Manchester United Museum Tour tickets (only when customers purchase the same at the Old Trafford Football Ground) and Stadium.
- Customers also receive privileges on purchasing items from partners of Maybank such as -
- A discount of 10% on purchases from Planet Sports.
- A discount of 15% on purchases from GNC Live Well.
- A discount of 20% on regular unlimited packages such as 3 month, annual, 15 days and monthly from Urban Ashram Manila.
- A discount of 20% on semi annual and annual packages along with a five day consecutive trial period at the 360 Fitness Club.
- A discount of 20% on food at Handlebar.
- A discount of 20% on food at Hooters.
- On purchase of minimum P1000, customers receive free Chips and Spam at the St. Patrick’s Pub.
- In addition to the above, customers will also receive a cash credit of P1000 upon approval and subsequent activation of the Manchester United credit card along with the chance to for two to watch a Manchester United match in the United Kingdom.
- Primary cardholders of a maximum of P2000 receive a waiver from paying the annual fee for the first year.
- For supplementary cardholders, the annual fee is only P100.
Features of the Maybank Manchester united Credit Card
Customers will also have access to all EzyPlans. These include -
- EzyPay wherein customers can pay through installments of 3 to 24 months at partner merchants.
- EzyConvert wherein customers can use these installment options to pay outstanding bills or for retail purchases.
- Through EzyTransfer, customers can transfer all balances from their other credit cards to their Maybank Manchester United Credit Card to avail reduced rates of interest.
- EzyCash allows customers to convert all their available credit to cash immediately and repay through installments.
- Customers also earn TreatPoints when they purchase items through their Maybank Manchester United credit card.
- MSOS or the Maybank Secure Online Shopping allows customers to shop online without worrying about security issues as they are provided with a one time password when they use their Manchester United credit card in websites that are 3D-Secure.
Eligibility and Documentation for the Maybank Manchester United Credit Card
- Customers must be between the ages of 21 to 65.
- Customers must be a resident of the Philippines.
- Customers must have a gross income of P150,000 annually.
- SSS ID
- GSIS ID
- Driver’s License
- Company ID
- TIN ID Card
- Other IDs issued by the Government of Philippines.
- If customer is employed, then -
- Most recent BIR Stamp or Income Tax Return with Bank or BIR Form 2316
- Original employment certificate
- Pay slips that have been received from the previous three months
- Number of the active credit card also has to be declared in the application form
- If customer is self-employed, then -
- SEC or DTI Registration
- Most recent AFS that is the Audited Financial Statements with BIR Stamp or Bank
- Most recent Income Tax Return with BIR Stamp or Bank
- Number of the active credit card also has to be declared in the application form.