Maybank is one of the most popular banks in Southeast Asia, with operations in Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia. The bank has several financial products and services. The Maybank Manchester United Visa Credit Card is exclusively made for fans of the Manchester United football team. If you’re a ManUtd supporter, you’ll love the privileges offered by this card.
Features and Benefits of Maybank Manchester United Visa Credit Card
Let us look at some privileges that make it worthwhile for you to get the Maybank Manchester United Visa Card:
- Manchester United discounts: You get the following discounts on Manchester United-linked transactions:
- 20% rebate on tickets at Manchester United Stadium and Museum Tour (only when bought at the Old Trafford Football Ground)
- 10% rebate at United Direct Online Megastore and Outlet
- 10% rebate at Red Café, Old Trafford, on food and drinks
- Low conversion fee: Maybank has among the lowest conversion fees and interest rates in Philippines.
- Instalment payment plans: If you want to pay for your purchases in instalments rather than on the spot, you can avail the Maybank EzyConvert or EzyTransfer plans at attractive interest rates.
- Secure transactions: Maybank credit cards are EMV-compliant, which helps prevent fraudulent transactions. You receive an SMS notification for every successful transaction, which helps you keep track of the card usage.
- Accepted worldwide: This card is accepted in almost every country in the world.
- You get 5 times the usual TREATS Points when Manchester United wins a Premier League Match.
- You get 10 times the usual TREATS Points for purchases at United Direct Online Megastore.
- These TREATS Points can be redeemed for discount vouchers and products from the Rewards Catalogue.
You get a cash credit of P1,000 if your application for the Manchester United Card is approved.
- Be aged between 21 to 65;
- Have a gross annual income of P260,000.
- Identity and address proofs:
- TIN ID Card
- GSIS ID
- SSS ID
- Company ID
- Driver’s Licence
- Other Government Issued IDs
- Income proof for salaried employees:
- Most recent Income Tax Return (ITR) with Bank/BIR Stamp/or BIR Form 2316
- Original Certificate of Employment
- Salary slips for the most recent 3 months
- Active credit card number
- Income proof for self-employed persons:
- Latest Audited Financial Statements with Bank/BIR Stamp
- most recent Income Tax Return (ITR) with Bank/BIR Stamp
- DTI or SEC Registration
- Active credit card number
Fees and Charges
|Annual fee for primary card||P2,000|
|Annual fee for supplementary card||P1,000|
|Monthly effective interest rate||3%|
|Cash advance fee||3% of the cash withdrawn or P500, whichever is higher|
|Late payment fee||5% of the minimum amount due or P500, whichever is higher|
|Lost card replacement fee||P400|
|Foreign exchange conversion fee||1%|
How to Apply for Maybank Manchester United Visa Credit Card
To apply for the Maybank Manchester United Visa Card, you can:
- Apply online through the Maybank website.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing interest in getting the card. The bank will get in touch with you.
- Call the customer care hotline or toll free number and talk to the bank executives.
- Go to one of the 80 branches of Maybank in Philippines.
Lost/Stolen Card Liability
If your Maybank Manchester United Visa Credit Card is lost or stolen, you need to immediately report it to Maybank through it Customer Service Hotline (632 588-3888) or domestic toll free number (1-800-10-588-3888). You can also send an email to cardsCS@maybank.com.ph. In the email, you need to mention the place, date, time and circumstances of the loss/theft and the last purchase made by you on the card. If you fail to report the loss or theft immediately, then you will be held responsible for the fraudulent transactions and will have to pay the dues even if the transactions were not made by you.