Overview of MetroBank Femme Signature Visa
The Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company, more popularly known as MetroBank is one of the foremost banks within the Philippines. It is owned by George Ty and provides a whole host of products and services such as insurance, credit cards, loans and so on. It was established in Manila in 1962 and currently has over 900 branches spread across the country. The Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company is headquartered in Makati, Philippines.
Among it various offerings, is the MetroBank Femme Signature Visa credit card that comes with myriad benefits and features, making it one of the most sought after cards for Filipinos.
Benefits and Features of the MetroBank Femme Signature Visa
- Reward points every time customers spend
- Customers can procure Reward Points every time they use their credit card. They can earn one point every time they spend P20 on their card. These rewards can then be redeemed for a variety of fantastic gifts from the catalogue.
- In case the card is used for spends related to hospital bills, spas and salons, accommodations, then triple Rewards Points can be earned.
- Customers can also earn triple Rewards Points for all purchases made abroad.
- Chip card
- The MetroBank Femme Signature Visa comes with a chip embedded in it that offers protection against credit card fraud due to ‘cloning’. This occurs when the customer’s account and personal information is transferred to another card that is fake.
- No cost for the first Supplementary Card
- The MetroBank Femme Signature Visa card holders can enjoy a waiver on the annual fee for their first supplementary card that is assigned. The succeeding cards (supplementary) will have an annual fee of P1750 each. Customers have the option of procuring four supplementary cards with the option to assign monthly spending limits on them.
- VIP Concierge Service - 24 Hour
- Customers can procure the VIP concierge services and avail assistance regarding reservations, dining referrals, hotel and golf course assistance, car rental and limousine services and spa reservations.
- VIP Customer Service - 24 Hour
- Customers can avail customer service at any given time, from anywhere by calling the official numbers.
- M Here
- Customers can procure discounts, freebies and perks with their MetroBank Femme Signature Visa at M Here! partner merchants. The various offerings include Dining, Shopping, Buy One Get One and Wellness offers.
- Value-added Services
- Customers can pay all their utility bills easily without much hassles through the Bills2Pay facility.
- Users can avail low interest rates and easy installment payments by transferring the balances of their cards to their MetroBank Femme Signature Visa through the Balance Transfer option.
- Customers can procure cash drawn against their credit card and repay the same in economical monthly installments through the Cash2Go option.
- MetroBank Femme Signature Visa card holders can also avail instant cash from an ATM through the Cash Rush option.
- Customers can pay their bills at any MetroBank branch or ATM or any PSBank branch or ATM through the Bill Payment option.
Documents required to procure the MetroBank Femme Signature Visa
- Photocopy of the following IDs
- Driver’s License
- Postal ID
- Police Clearance
- Social Security System Card
- Professional Regulations Commision
- Government Service and Insurance Commission
- Senior Citizen’s Card
- PhilHealth Card
- Voter’s ID
- NBI Clearance
- All other valid IDs issued by the Government of the Philippines.
- Income Proof
- Employed individuals need to submit a photocopy of the most recent Income tax Return that is duly stamped as received by BIR and the employee’s copy of the BIR Form 2316 signed by the employer along with - details of other credit cards which have a principal membership of at least a year and latest payslip or Certificate of Employment.
- For individuals who are self employed, copy of the most recent audited financial statement or BIR stamp, copy of SEC or DTI business registration and all details of one other credit card with a minimum of one year principal card membership.
Foreigners need to submit their Alien Certificate of Registration or Visa and Immigrants Certificate of Registration registered with SEC, IC or BSP.