MetroBank Femme Visa Credit Card is amongst MetroBank’s top credit card offerings for many a reason. The card comes with a low annual fee when compared to several other credit cards in the Philippines and also lets you earn enhanced reward points on a wide variety of purchases. Reward points can be earned on travel bookings, insurance purchases, dining and grocery shopping. If you want to make your weekly shopping experiences and social experiences more lively and joyous, you might definitely want to get your hands on the MetroBank Femme Visa Credit Card.
Let us go ahead and look at some prominent features and benefits offered by the card. We’ll also look at what you can expect in terms of the interest rate, annual charges and other fee related details.
Features and Benefits
- Use your MetroBank Femme Visa Credit Card at participating entertainment establishments in Philippines and enjoy discounts and cashbacks.
Discounts at M Here! Partner merchants:
- You can avail stunning discounts at M Here partner merchants when you use your credit card to make purchases.
- You can make emergency cash withdrawals (against your allotted credit limit) using your MetroBank Femme Visa Credit Card. Cash withdrawals will be subject to cash advance fees and interest charges. These charges are determined by the bank.
Easy bill payment options:
- As a MetroBank credit card customer, you can pay your bills in a convenient manner through various options that are available to you. Bills can be paid through online banking, ATMs, and over the counter (by visiting any branch of MetroBank).
MetroBank Balance Transfer:
- MetroBank allows potential customers to transfer the balance on their existing credit cards to their MetroBank credit card. The MetroBank Femme Visa card comes with this option.
- So if you wish to apply for a balance transfer Femme Visa Card, or want to transfer balance from existing credit cards to your MetroBank Femme Visa card, you can get it done with ease.
- You can enjoy periodic discounts at several participating merchants across Philippines when you use your MetroBank credit card to make purchases.
- The MetroBank Femme Visa Credit Card lets you earn Reward points on a wide variety of purchases. For every P20 charged to your card, you can earn 1 reward point.
- Reward points can be earned on insurance premium payments, shopping, online grocery shopping and dining (at participating establishments).
- Reward points can be redeemed/converted into exciting discount vouchers and air miles. You can visit the official MetroBank website to know the latest offers that can be enjoyed through previously earned reward points.
- Applicants must be over 21 years of age.
- The minimum monthly income to be eligible is P40,000.
- Applicants must have a source of income - Metrobank credit cards are issued to salaried and self-employed individuals.
- The applicant must be a Filipino citizen, Permanent Resident or a Foreigner.
The following are the list of documents that need to be submitted to the bank:
- Salaried individuals:
- Latest computerized payslips.
- Employment letter or Certificate of employment obtained from the employer.
- Copy of TIN/SSS.
- Copy of Latest ITR
- Bank statement for the last 3 months.
- Latest copy of ITR.
- Proof of income.
- Proof of identity - any valid identity document recognised by the government of Philippines.
- Copy of ICR.
- Copy of AFS.
- Work Permit and Visa.
- Latest computerized payslips.
Fee and Charges
|Monthly Interest Rate||3.54%|
|Minimum amount due every month||3% of the monthly outstanding balance|
|Late payment charges||5% of the outstanding balance, or P300, whichever is higher.|
|Monthly credit card membership fee||P200|
|Lost card replacement charges||P400|
|Cash advance fee||3% of withdrawn amount or P300, whichever is greater.|
|Cash advance Interest Fee||3.96%|
How to apply for the Metrobank Femme Visa Card
You can apply for the credit card by visiting the bank’s official website or visiting any branch of the bank. You will be required to fill out the online application form and submit your relevant documents, following which the bank’s representative will get in touch with you and confirm your application details. Your application will then be processed and reviewed by the bank, and subsequently approved if all the eligibility parameters are met.
Reporting a lost or stolen MetroBank credit card
You can report the loss or theft of your MetroBank credit card by calling the bank’s Customer Service Number and giving details of your card and information on most recent transactions performed on your card. The bank will accordingly take cognizance and block any further transactions from taking place on your credit card. The bank will also investigate cases of fraud or negligence and penalise/report you if it is found that you have acted fraudulently.
Customers are required to inform the bank immediately in case of loss/theft of their credit card. Undue delays will only raise suspicions on the customer.