Overview of MetroBank Femme Visa Credit Card
Owned by George Sy, The Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company, more commonly known as MetroBank is one of the most important banks within the Philippines. It was established in 1962 and is headquartered in Makati, Philippines. The first branch of MetroBank was established in Divisoria in 1963 and its first international branch was opened in Taipei in the 1970s. As part of its banking portfolio, The Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company offers various products such as insurance, loans, credit cards and debit cards. One of the popular credit cards offered is the MetroBank Femme Visa Credit Card.
The MetroBank Femme Credit Card is made especially for all the female Filipino customers of MetroBank and comes with a whole range of perks and benefits making it ideal for a customer’s every need.
Features of the MetroBank Femme Visa Credit Card
- Security is of utmost concern hence the MetroBank Femme Visa Credit Card comes with a chip embedded in it that offers protection against cloning related credit card frauds. This occurs when a customer’s personal information and account information is copied and fed into a fake card.
Femme Privileges and Perks
- Customers can avail exclusive perks while using their MetroBank Femme Visa Credit Card at certain partner establishments.
- Customers can also procure unique perks and privileges every time they utilise their MetroBank Femme Visa or their MetroBank Femme ICANSERVE Visa at certain participating merchants. A portion of these sales will be given to ICANSERVE, a program that provides help to women with breast cancer.
- MetroBank Femme Visa Credit Card users can earn a point for every P20 that is charged to their card. These points can then be redeemed for a whole host of fantastic gifts and items from the Rewards catalogue or for air miles from Cathay Pacific Airlines, Philippine Airlines or Singapore Airlines.
- Users can avail discounts, gifts and amazing deals from their MetroBank Femme Visa Credit Card at the ‘M Here! partner merchants. Offers include ‘Buy One Get One, Wellness, Dining and Shopping related.
Value Added Services
- Supplementary cards can be procured by customers which can be shared with their loved ones and also manage their finances.
- Bills2Pay is a facility through which utility bills can be paid without hassles.
- Customers can transfer the balance in their other credit cards to their MetroBank Femme Visa credit card and avail low rates of interest and economic repayment tenures.
- Cash2Go is a facility through which customers can procure cash against their limit of credit and repay the same in economical monthly installments using their MetroBank Femme Visa credit card.
- Customers can avail quick cash through ATMs using the Cash Rush facility.
- MTXT is a feature through which customers can find out information regarding their credit balance through a text message.
- Customers can also personalise their credit cards through the designmycard option.
- Users need not worry about bill payments as they can pay their credit card bills at all MetroBank branches and ATMs and PSBank branches and ATMs.
Documents required to procure the MetroBank Femme Visa Credit Card
- Photocopy of the following IDs
- Driver’s License
- Police Clearance
- Postal ID
- Government Service and Insurance Commission
- Social Security System Card
- Professional Regulations Commission
- Voter’s ID
- PhilHealth Card
- Senior Citizen’s Card
- NBI Clearance
- All other valid IDs issued by the Government of the Philippines.
- Income Proof
- For individuals who are self employed, copy of the most recent audited financial statement or BIR stamp, copy of SEC or DTI business registration and all details of one other credit card with a minimum of one year principal card membership.
- Employed individuals need to submit a photocopy of the most recent Income tax Return that is duly stamped as received by BIR and the employee’s copy of the BIR Form 2316 signed by the employer along with - details of other credit cards which have a principal membership of at least a year and latest payslip or Certificate of Employment.
Foreigners need to submit their Alien Certificate of Registration or Visa and Immigrants Certificate of Registration registered with IC, SEC or BSP.