The Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company also known as MetroBank is the second largest financial services institution in the Philippines and is known to be the crown jewel of the banking and investment industry in the Philippines. This bank is owned and run by business tycoon George Ty. MetroBank became a founding member of BancNet along with CitiBank, Security Bank, RCBC and ChinaBank in the year 1990.
With over 800 international and local branches, subsidiaries and remittance offices, the MetroBank Group is the first ever local bank to offer CNY based offerings to their customers.
Some of the subsidiaries of the Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company are First Metro Investment Corporation, Philippine Savings Bank, Toyota Financial Services Corporation, MetroBank Card Corporation, Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation, Philippine Charter Insurance Corporation, SMBC Metro Investment Corporation, Toyota Manila Bay Corporation, ORIX Metro Leasing and Finance Corporation, Philippine AXA Life Insurance Corporation, First Metro Securities Corporation etc. among many others based in the USA, UK, Italy, Spain, Bahamas and Austria.
Overview of MetroBank Human Resource Package
HRP or the Human Resource Package by MetroBank is one that reduces almost all administrative costs by replacing benefits from your employee loan. This is made possible with the CashRush and Cash2Go facilities from MetroBank. Therefore, there are no hassles at the HR Department and MetroBank Card Corp. offers customized credit cards of your choice which bear brand imagery and logo of the company.
Features of MetroBank Human Resource Package
All corporates can now do away with HR handled loans can save on all loan related administrative costs. Using the Cash2Go Facility, all your employees can now avail an instant loan from MetroBank Card Corp. These loans are known to come with very low monthly interest rates.
If your employee has major emergency needs, they can avail the CashRush Facility from any MetroBank ATM.
MetroBank Credit Card Perks and Value Added Services
Some of the amazing perks and value added services that you receive from MetroBank are listed as follows:
- Supplementary Cards - You can now share the benefits and advantages of credit cards with your loved ones and family when you get a supplementary card to your credit card. You can also manage spending and keep a check on the credit limit of the supplementary cards.
- Balance Transfer Facility - With the balance transfer facility, you can avail and enjoy installment payments at attractive interest rates when you transfer balances from other credit cards to your MetroBank Credit Card.
- Bill Payments - There are numerous modes of payment of your credit card bills. Pick any of your convenience from any PS Bank and MetroBank branch, PS Bank and MetroBank ATM, MetroBank Mobile Banking, MetroPhone or any Bancnet ATM.
- New Cardholders - When you avail a MetroBank Credit Card for the first time, you receive a free welcome gift as well as a waiver on your annual subscription fee.
- Bills2Pay Facility - This facility lets you pay all your utility bills using your credit card with ease and without any hassles of remembering numerous dates for each of the bills.
- M Here Perks - This exclusive feature entitles you to avail free gifts, attractive discounts as well as exciting deals every time you use your MetroBank Gold Credit Card at M Here partner establishments. You can avail these one Buy 1 Get 1, Shopping, Dining and Wellness Centres.
Customize your Credit Card to Accommodate Corporate Branding
Use the unique DesignMyCard feature by MetroBank to get a customized credit card for your employees with the company’s logo and branding imagery. This attractive feature comes at comes at zero risk and cost to the company.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I want to avail this credit card for my employees. Who should I contact?
For any inquiry with regard to availing the MetroBank Human Resource Package, you can call MetroBank’s Customer Service Number at 8-700-700 within Metro Manila or a domestic toll free number at 1-800-1-888-5775.