Overview of MetroBank ON Internet MasterCard
One of the renowned banks within the Philippines, The Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company, more commonly known as MetroBank was established in 1962 in Manila. It is owned by George Sy and is currently headquartered in Manila, Philippines. The Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company offers various products and services as part of its banking portfolio including loans, insurance, credit cards and more.
One of the popular credit cards is the MetroBank ON Internet MasterCard. Internet has taken the world by storm and is one of the signs of development. Apart from connecting people from various parts of the country, it also provides a treasure trove of knowledge, and makes life a lot more easier. The ON Internet MasterCard by MetroBank can utilized for all internet purchases and transactions along with the provision of added security.
Features of the MetroBank ON Internet MasterCard
- The ON Internet MasterCard by MetroBank is a highly secure mode of payment for all online purchases and transactions. It is enrolled to the SOS-OTP which is the Secure Online Shopping One Time Password. Each time a customer uses their MetroBank ON Internet MasterCard to purchase anything online, they will be sent an SOS - OTP on their mobile phones for added security.
- Customers will not be receiving a physical statement of account every month, instead they will receive their statement of account monthly on their email address.
ON Rewards Program
- Customers can earn rewards every time they use their ON Internet MasterCard by MetroBank. For every P20 spent on their card, they gain a point which can be redeemed for a whole host of fantastic gifts and products for online shopping. 10,000 points is equal to P500 worth shopping credits online.
Value Added Services
- Customers can procure supplementary cards for their loved ones and also regulate the spending limits on those cards. Up to 4 supplementary cards can be procured.
- Through the MTXT Service, customers can check their credit balances on their mobile phone.
- Customers can pay their MetroBank ON Internet MasterCard bills at any PSBank branch, Megalink and Bancnet ATM, certain Robinsons Department Stores or any MetroBank branch or ATM. Customers can also pay through the online MetroBank direct online channel.
- Customers can apply online or visit the nearest MetroBank branch or send a text message.
Documents required to procure the MetroBank ON Internet MasterCard
Photocopy of the following IDs
- Postal ID
- Driver’s License
- Police Clearance
- NBI Clearance
- Senior Citizen’s Card
- Social Security System Card
- PhilHealth Card
- Government Service and Insurance Commission
- Professional Regulations Commission
- Voter’s ID
- All other valid IDs issued by the Government of the Philippines.
Foreigners need to submit their Alien Certificate of Registration or Visa and Immigrants Certificate of Registration registered with SEC, IC or BSP.
- For individuals who are self employed, copy of the most recent audited financial statement or BIR stamp, copy of SEC or DTI business registration and all details of one other credit card with a minimum of one year principal card membership.
- Employed individuals need to submit a photocopy of the most recent Income tax Return that is duly stamped as received by BIR and the employee’s copy of the BIR Form 2316 signed by the employer along with - details of other credit cards which have a principal membership of at least a year and latest payslip or Certificate of Employment.