Overview of MetroBank Platinum MasterCard
The Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company, more commonly known as MetroBank is one of the foremost banks of Philippines. It is owned by tycoon George Sy and is headquartered in Makati, Philippines. The Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company was established in 1962 and offers various services and products as part of its banking portfolio such as investments, loans, credit cards and debit banks.
One of the most sought after credit cards by MetroBank is the MetroBank Platinum MasterCard which helps customers lead a privileged life.
Features of the MetroBank Platinum MasterCard
- Security is given utmost priority and the MetroBank Platinum MasterCard comes with a chip card that is embedded in the card. This chip provides protection from frauds due to cloning which happens when someone transfers the account information along with the personal information into another card which is a fake.
No charge on the first Supplementary Card
- Customers can avail a waiver on the annual for their first supplementary card. However, the following supplementary cards, a yearly fee of P1750 will be charged. Customers also have the option of assigning monthly limits to the supplementary cards.
MasterCard Emergency services
- Customers can procure assistance at any point from anywhere in the world regarding stolen or lost card, emergency replacement of card or to procure an emergency cash advance service.
VIP Concierge Service
- The Concierge Service enables customers to receive round the clock assistance on myriad requirements such as reservations, dining assistance and referral, hotel reservation and referral assistance, salon and spa reservation, car or limousine reservation assistance among others.
VIP Customer Service
- Customers can contact the official number and procure services from a live service officer at any given time during the day.
- For every P20 charged to their MetroBank Platinum MasterCard, customers can avail one point. These points can then be redeemed for a whole host of fantastic rewards and gifts from the MetroBank Rewards Catalogue.
- Thanks to the ‘M here! partner merchants, customers can procure great discounts, deals and gifts such as Buy One Get One, Shopping, Wellness and Dining programs.
Value Added Services
- Customers can avail supplementary cards for their loved ones and also assign spending limits to them.
- Users can pay their utility bills through the Bills2Pay option with ease.
- MetroBank Platinum MasterCard credit card holders can avail economical installment options and reduced rates of interest when they transfer the balances from their other cards to their Platinum MasterCard.
- Cash2Go is a feature through which users can procure quick cash against the limit of their credit and repay the same in economical installments every month.
- Through the Cash Rush feature, customers can get cash instantly from an ATM.
- Customers can personalise their card with fun photos thanks to the designmycard feature.
- Paying their bills is very easy for customers and they can pay their credit card bills at any MetroBank ATM or branch, any PSBank ATM or branch or any Bancnet ATM. Payment through mobile banking is also possible.
Documents required for the MetroBank Platinum MasterCard
- Photocopy of the following IDs
- Driver’s License
- Postal ID
- Government Service and Insurance Commission
- Police Clearance
- Professional Regulations Commission
- Social Security System Card
- Senior Citizen’s Card
- PhilHealth Card
- Voter’s ID
- NBI Clearance
- All other valid IDs issued by the Government of the Philippines.
- Income Proof
- Employed individuals need to submit a photocopy of the most recent Income tax Return that is duly stamped as received by BIR and the employee’s copy of the BIR Form 2316 signed by the employer along with - details of other credit cards which have a principal membership of at least a year and latest payslip or Certificate of Employment.
- For individuals who are self employed, copy of the most recent audited financial statement or BIR stamp, copy of SEC or DTI business registration and all details of one other credit card with a minimum of one year principal card membership.
Foreigners need to submit their Alien Certificate of Registration or Visa and Immigrants Certificate of Registration registered with IC, SEC or BSP.