In 2003 Metropolitan Bank and Trust Corporation (MBTC) entered into a joint venture with Australia New Zealand Bank (ANZ). Thus began the company’s branch of cards operation in the country. Since then the company has been growing in leaps and bounds. Today it has one of the largest ranges of credit cards offered by a company in Philippines, each offering distinct benefits, perks and superior plans.
The MetroBank Toyota MasterCard entered the market as a one-of-its-kind complete motorist card. The card is designed to enrich the cardholder’s driving experience with exclusive discounts and benefits that one just cannot pass over.
Features and Benefits of MetroBank Toyota MasterCard:
- Avail exclusive discounts every time you make a purchase at a Toyota dealer. Get a 10% discount on labor as well as all accessories and parts.
- Earn points every time you swipe your MetroBank Toyota MasterCard. For every Php 20 spent anywhere, get 1 point. Get double the points when you swipe at your preferred Toyota dealer. Check out the official website for the complete list of Toyota dealers in Philippines.
- Get 3% fuel rebate when you fuel-up at Petron. Choose among the 500 participating stations around Philippines to avail discounts and save big. Check out the official website for the complete list of List of participating Petron stations.
- No matter where or when, if in need of roadside assistance, your Metrobank Toyota MasterCard will make sure that you get it. Simply present your Metrobank Toyota MasterCard and your Petron Value Card to avail this service.
- Embedded chip technology will ensure that your card is protected from fraud. Credit cards are at risk of fraud which is when criminals copy and transfer your personal and account information on to a fake card. You will not have to worry about this when you are a Metrobank Toyota MasterCard cardholder.
- M Here is Metrobank Toyota MasterCard’s program where you will earn discounts, gifts and amazing deals at the various partnered establishments. 'M here! Offers include:
- Explore and Wellness
- Buy One Get One
- How do I indicate my preferred Toyota dealer?
- How can I change my preferred Toyota dealer?
- Where can I avail the 3% fuel rebates and when will the rebates be credited to my card?
- What are the restrictions on the roadside assistance service provided?
- How much do I have to pay as a minimum?
Your preferred Toyota dealer should be mentioned in the application form when you apply for your Toyota MasterCard. The same will be embossed on the card below your name when you receive your card.
Call the 24/hour Customer Service at 8-700-700 (Metro Manila) or 1-800-1888-5775 (Domestic Toll Free) to request change of preferred Toyota dealer. You will be charged Php400 as a fee for the change. It will be added to the following month’s SOA.
Using your Toyota MasterCard at any of the participating Petron stations for fuel transactions will earn you 3% rebate. The rebate will be reflected in the following month’s SOA.
The vehicle must not be used for public transport of people/goods, for hire with/without driver.
The vehicle must not weigh more than 3,500 kilograms.
The vehicle must not be older than fifteen years.
The minimum amount payable will be mentioned in your SOA. It is computed as:
P500 or 5% of the Total Amount Due as reflected in your SOA.
Any amount over the credit limit
All past due amounts, if any.