Overview of Petron BPI MasterCard Credit Card
The Bank of the Philippine Islands is one of the foremost banks within the Philippines and also one of the oldest, having been established in 1851. Bank of the Philippine Islands or BPI is led by the Ayala Corporation and is ranked as one of the largest in the Philippines in terms of market share and assets and also the overall ranking.
Bank of the Philippine Islands offers various products such as loans, credit cards, debit cards, investments and so on.
One of the popular cards offered by Bank of the Philippines Islands is the Petron BPI MasterCard which is extremely practical for all motorists and drivers.
Features of the Petron BPI MasterCard
- Customers can receive up to one full tank free every year with a fuel rebate of 3% at petrol stations accredited by the Bank of the Philippine Islands. This is calculated based on an average consumption of 40 liters for a week and Petron XCS Plus charged at P47 for every liter. Customers can enjoy up to P15000 rebates per year and these are credited to their next month’s statement. Through this feature, users can save up to P1.41 for every liter.
- Customers also receive P200 worth of fuel voucher absolutely free as a welcome gift for those who have been newly approved as Principal Cardholders.
- Petron BPI MasterCard users also receive a discount of 10% on Petron oils and lubes at certain stations.
- There is also no annual fee charged for the first year.
- Customers should note that the fuel price shield for 24 hours of the Petron BPI MasterCard will not be available from August 1, 2015.
Fees and charges for the Petron BPI MasterCard
|Yearly Fee for the first Supplementary||Free|
|Yearly Fee for the second to sixth Supplementary||P775|
In order to apply for the Petron BPI MasterCard, customers can visit the nearest Bank of the Philippine Islands branch or apply online.