This is a co-branded credit card offered by PNB Bank. ICAAA refers to the Immaculate Conception Academy Alumnae Association.
Features and Benefits of PNB - ICAAA Platinum MasterCard
- Dual billing feature – Local transactions will be billed in Philippine Peso and overseas transactions will be billed on US Dollar. You can pay in either currency.
- 0% Affordable Payment Plan and LuXeclusive – Make purchases and convert them into 0% interest instalment plans for up to 24 months.
- Balance transfer – Transfer your other credit card balances to the PNB - ICAAA Platinum MasterCard at low interest rates.
- PNB MasterCard inControl – Register online to manage your credit card spends. You can assign limits on your card for when, where and how you want your credit card to be used.
- 24/7 customer service – Customer service is at your disposal for assistance, round the clock, locally and internationally.
- MasterCard Moments – Get access to MasterCard’s monthly newsletter for the best deals and offers.
- e-SOA – Get your statements through ‘Electronic Statement of Account’ or e-SOA which you can access online, at any time. You need to enroll online for this feature.
- Cash advance – You can avail this feature up to 30% of your credit limit.
- Earn 1 point per P50 spent on your card.
- 1 Point = 1 Mabuhay mile.
- Minimum 2,000 points must be accumulated to redeem them for miles.
- You can redeem the succeeding miles in blocks of 100 points.
- Earn 1 cash credit per P50 spent on your card.
- 4 points = P1 cash credit.
- You can redeem cash credit in blocks of 500 points.
Your earned reward points do not expire.
Insurance Offered by PNB - ICAAA Platinum MasterCard
- Charge your entire travel fare to your credit card and get complimentary travel insurance worth up to P3 million.
- Your insurance will cover all travel and related concerns such as lost baggage, travel delay, etc.
- This insurance policy has been underwritten by AIG Philippines Insurance and is available on phone for queries at 02-878-54-00.
Purchase Protection Insurance:
- This insurance offers you free extended warranty and security.
- The products that you purchase on your credit card will be covered for 90 days from the purchase date against theft and accidental damage.
Fraud Transaction Insurance:
- Stay protected from unauthorized charges made on your credit card in case of loss or theft.
- You can purchase this insurance for P10 per month or P120 per year. Monthly cover for your card will start on the date you enroll for this insurance cover.
Supplementary PNB - ICAAA Platinum MasterCard
The supplementary PNB - ICAAA Platinum MasterCard charges no annual fees, i.e. the card is free for life.
Eligibility Criteria for PNB - ICAAA Platinum MasterCard
You must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for this credit card:
- Principal applicants of this credit cards must be Filipino citizens only.
- Age criterion:
- Minimum age – 21 years.
- Maximum age – 65 years.
- Income criterion – Minimum monthly income required is P10,000.
Documents Required for PNB – ICAAA Platinum MasterCard
The following documents must be submitted to complete the application process:
- A valid ID Proof document containing your signature and photo such as your passport, Social Security System Card or SSS Card, TIN Card, etc.
- BIR Form 1700 (Most recent Income Tax Return) or BIR Form 2316 (Certificate of Payment or Tax Withheld).
- Employed applicants must submit one of the following documents:
- A copy of last 3 months’ payslips.
- A copy of last 2 months’ credit card statements – the applicant must be a principal cardholder, having a good credit standing for 12 months with another credit card issuer.
- Original COE (Certificate of Employment) – the certificate must contain your hire date, your designation and your gross income.
- Self-employed/business persons/proprietors must submit:
- A copy of your business registration with the SEC or DTI.
- Last 2 years’ audited financial statements that includes your income statement and balance sheet.
- Most recent ITR or Income Tax Return containing bank/BIR validation.
Fees and charges for PNB - ICAAA Platinum MasterCard
|Product/Item||Fees and Charges|
|Annual fees for principal card||P0 – this card is free for life|
|Annual fees for supplementary card||P0 – this card is free for life|
|Cash advance fee||P100|
|Service fee for cash advance||5% of the cash advance amount|
Security Feature on PNB - ICAAA Platinum MasterCard
One-Time PIN or OTP
This security feature has been implemented on all online transactions made through your PNB Credit Card. You will receive a One-Time PIN or OTP for every online transaction that you make. You will receive this OTP on your registered mobile number. The OTP will provide you with an added level of security from unauthorized purchases made using your card.
To receive this OTP, you must update your mobile number with the bank in case of any changes. If you wish to update your mobile number, you can contact the bank on their Customer Service Hotline Number available 24/7 at 02-818-9-818 or on DTF at 1800-10-818-9-818.
How to apply for PNB - ICAAA Platinum MasterCard
You will have to download the application form available on Philippine National Bank’s official website. Visit the website and navigate to the PNB - ICAAA Platinum MasterCard. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will find the option, “Download Application Form here”. Click on this link, download the form, take a print out and fill in all the required details.
You can either submit or fax your application form along with the required documents to your Alumnae office.
If your PNB – ICAAA Platinum MasterCard has been lost, misplaced or stolen, you must immediately contact the bank and report the incident at 818-9-818 or on their toll-free number at 1800-10-1800-9818.
If you inform the bank within 4 days of the loss/theft, you will lose a maximum of $50 in case someone has used your security credentials without your authorization. However, if you do not inform the bank within 4 days and the bank can prove that the incident could have been stopped, you could lose up to $500.
If you have purchased Fraud Transaction Insurance for your credit card, you will stay protected from fraudulent transactions made on your card.