The PNB Jaguar MasterCard credit card is specifically designed for owners of Jaguar cars who’ve taken their luxury sedan experience to a whole new level by choosing a ride that puts several other luxury sedans out of competition. The card offers a host of benefits that Jaguar car owners can truly rejoice about. From discounts on car repairs and reward points on purchase of service parts and accessories, the card drastically contains the expenses incurred by Jaguar car owners on repairs, servicing and purchase of essential parts. Considering the enormous cost of owning a Jaguar and costly servicing associated with the brand, the PNB Jaguar MasterCard credit card brings about elements of ease, convenience and affordability in the maintenance of the vehicle.
Let us look at some benefits, the key features, fee details and other aspects of the card.
Features and Benefits
Discounts on Jaguar Accessories
- As a PNB Jaguar Platinum MasterCard credit card, you get a 10% discount on Jaguar parts and accessories, parts and servicing when you purchase from an authentic dealership.
- If your car has broken down, you will receive immediate roadside assistance. Roadside assistance is available to customers at any time during the day or night.
- You are exempt from towing fees if your car breaks down and you require roadside assistance. The privilege is confined to Metro Manila.
Birthday month gift
- You will receive an awesome gift from PNG during your birthday month. This is only extended to PNB Jaguar MasterCard credit card customers. ‘
Oil changes every year
- Spend a minimum of P100,000 at an official Jaguar service centre within the calendar year and receive oil changes worth P18,000 throughout the year.
- The PNB Jaguar MasterCard credit card allows customers to make cash withdrawals from ATMs. Cash withdrawals are subject to cash advance handling charges and interest charges that are computed and levied on a compounding basis.
- Customers can withdraw only up to 30% of their available credit limit.
Dual Currency benefit
- Customers can pay in Peso while in Philippines and in USD in overseas territories where purchases or payments can be made in USD.
- Like most credit cards, the PNB Jaguar MasterCard credit card comes with the balance transfer facility, allowing customers to transfer existing credit card to their PNB Jaguar MasterCard credit card.
- Instalment payment options
- Customers can convert large purchases into flexible, monthly payments at no interest charges. Instalment periods can stretch from 3 months to 24 months depending on the quantum of purchases.
- Customers of the PNB Jaguar MasterCard credit card can convert reward points earned into Mabuhay air miles. Customers are required to register for this program. Each reward points is equivalent to 1 Mabuhay Air Mile. Customers are required to redeem a minimum of 2000 reward points in order to avail this offer.
- Customers can also convert their reward points cash credits. Customers, in order to avail this redemption offer, have to convert their points in batches of 500.
- Reward points can be earned on insurance premium payments and shopping, besides purchasing parts and accessories at Jaguar dealerships.
- Customers earn 1 reward point for every P30 spent at Jaguar dealerships and P40 on other purchases.
- Customers get a complimentary travel insurance cover worth P3 million. The insurance covers travel accidents, permanent disability, loss of property and partial disability. In order to be eligible, customers must charge their travel bookings to their PNB Jaguar MasterCard credit card.
Fraud protection insurance:
- Customers are covered by a fraud protection insurance. This insurance covers amounts as small as P120 per year.
- The applicant has to be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- The applicant must meet the minimum income eligibility criteria set by the bank.
- Documents required by the bank need to be authentic and information in the documents needs to be accurate.
Customers are required to submit the following documents to the bank to complete their application process:
- Copy of Identity (TIN, PAssport or Voter ID).
- Proof of income - latest computerized payslips, bank statement for the last 3 months.
- Visa permit, Passport Copy, Work Permit and employment letter (in case of foreigners who wish to apply for the credit card).
- Latest copy of duly filed Income Tax Returns.
Fees and Charges
|Monthly Interest Rate||3.25%|
|Minimum amount due every month||3% of the monthly outstanding balance|
|Late payment charges||5% of the outstanding balance, or P300, whichever is higher|
|Annual credit card membership fee||P2500|
|Lost card replacement charges||P400|
|Cash advance fee transaction fee||P100|
|Cash advance service fee||5% of withdrawn amount|
|Cash advance interest charge||3.25%|
Reporting Lost/Stolen Credit Card
If you have lost your credit card or your card has been stolen, you are immediately required to contact PNB’s customer service number and report it to the bank. You are required to provide details of your most recent transactions along with your card details. If any unauthorised transactions have taken place on your card, the bank will take cognizance and investigate if you’ve acted in gross negligence or fraudulently. A penalty will be imposed in such a case and criminal proceedings may be initiated if you’ve been found guilty of acting fraudulently.