Overview of PNB Jaguar Platinum MasterCard
An exclusive card for those who love to live life fearlessly and on a large scale inspired by their Jaguar car, this card by PNB comes with a number of exclusive features and benefits, making it a highly popular card.
Unique Benefits of the PNB Jaguar Platinum MasterCard
- Customers can procure parts for their Jaguar at economical installments at 0 percent interest.
- When users spend P100,000 per year at an official Jaguar service center, they will receive oil change every year worth P18k for free.
- Customers will also receive a wonderful gift on the month of their birthday.
- A discount of 10 percent can be availed by customers of the PNB Jaguar Platinum MasterCard on accessories, services and parts.
- Within Metro Manila, the towing fee has been waived for customers.
- Customers will also receive roadside assistance at any point of time during the day.
- Customers can procure a discount of 20 percent on a U-BOAT watch of their choice.
Features of the PNB Jaguar Platinum MasterCard
- Card Protect
- Travel Insurance - Travel Insurance can be procured by customers for a maximum of P3 million for free, when they charge their travel related fares to their Jaguar Platinum MasterCard credit card by PNB. Common travel related concerns such as loss of baggage, flight delay are covered, among others.
- Insurance against Purchase Protection - Customers can procure extended warranty and security without any extra charges. All items that have been purchased have cover against theft and accidental damage for a period of 90 days from the purchase date.
- Insurance against Fraud Transaction - For an amount as small as P10 per month or P120 per year, customers need not worry regarding unauthorized or fraudulent charges if and when their card gets stolen or lost or if it is utilized to make unauthorized transactions.
- Facility for Dual Billing
- All local transactions and purchases will be billed in Peso, which is the local currency while international purchases will be billed separately in US Dollars. Customers also have the option of paying in either Peso or Dollar based on the rate on that particular day.
- My Rewards
- Mabuhay Miles - If customers opt for this choice, then one point equals one Mabuhay Mile. These miles can be exchanged for a number of exciting offers. It is to be remembered that a minimum of 2000 points are required for redemption and the following redemption’s can be made with 100 points.
- Cash Credits - Customers can redeem their points for Cash Credits at any time in blocks of 500 points. Four points equal P1 Cash Credit.
- Cash Advance
- Customers can avail cash for a upto of 30 percent of their limit of credit from any of the 820,000 MasterCard ATMs throughout the world or through the BancNet ATMs which exceed 5000 and more than 600 ATMs affiliated to PNB.
- 0 percent Affordable Payment and LuXeclusive
- Customers can purchase all their extravagant and expensive products on installment at 0 percent rate of interest and tenure that varies between 3 to 24 months.
- Transfer of Balance
- Customers can take advantage of the economical rates of interest by transferring all the balances from their other credit cards to their Jaguar Platinum MasterCard by PNB.
- PNB MasterCard inControl
- Customers can manage their credit card spends at any given point of time. This feature allows customers to maintain limits on where, how and when they use their cards.
- Customer Service 24/7
- Customers can receive any information regarding their card at any time with the Customers Service by PNB.
- Affordable and Convenient Banking
- The Jaguar Platinum MasterCard by PNB can be utilized in more than 22 million outlets in over 200 countries all over the world. Bills for credit cards can also be paid through over 900 branches of PNB, BDO, Savemore Payment Centers and SM. Minimum payment can also be made with 5% of the total amount of the bill or P500, whichever amount is higher.
- Deals with MasterCard Moments
- Customers can access the e-newsletter every month by MasterCard and receive information regarding offers such as exclusive bargains.
- Electronic Account Statement
- Thanks to the secure online system by PNB, customers can access and view information regarding their electronic statement of account at any time from anywhere.
Programs and Features available
|Revolver Rate||3.25 percent|
|Currency for Billing||Dual currency|
|Cash Advance Available||30 percent of the limit of credit|
|Rewards :Cash Rebates/Miles||P40 at Jaguar and P50 for others|
|Validity for Rewards Points||Always|
|Yearly Fee - Principal Cardholder||P2500 but waived for the first year|
|Yearly Fee - Supplementary Cardholder||P1250 but waived for the first year|
|Transaction Fee for Cash Advance||P100|
|Service Fee for Cash Advance||5 percent of the cash advance amount|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the Revolver Rate for the Jaguar Platinum MasterCard by PNB?
- What is the transaction fee for Cash Advance?
- What is the validity for Reward Points?
- What can Reward Points be redeemed for?
- What is the service fee charged for Cash Advance?
The revolver rate is 3.25%.
The applicable transaction fee for Cash Advance is P100.
Reward Points are valid for life and do not have an expiry date.
Reward Points can be redeemed for both Cash Credits and Mabuhay Miles.
5 percent of the amount of cash advance is charged as service fee.