Overview of PNB – Land Rover Platinum MasterCard
The Land Rover Platinum MasterCard from PNB comes with exclusive features suited for the car enthusiast in you. This card is meant for privileged Land Rover car owners and Service Center clients. With the platinum MasterCard, cardholders can experience beyond conventional benefits and discounts.
- Get 0% installment on parts, along with a 10% discount on services, accessories and parts.
- Avail a free annual oil change worth up to P18K by spending P100,000 at the official service center of Land Rover, yearly.
- Get a special gift on the day of your birthday.
- Avail 24/7 roadside assistance as well as free towing services in Metro Manila.
- Watch aficionados can enjoy a 20% discount from U-BOAT.
Other Features and Benefits
Annual Membership and Finance Charges
The annual membership fee for principal cardholder of PNB Land Rover Platinum MasterCard is P2,500 and for supplementary cardholder is P1,500. The monthly finance charge is 3.25%.
Cardholders can avail cash advance of up to 30% of the credit limit from the PNB account. PNB MasterCard users can draw cash from 820,000 MasterCard ATMs all over the world, more than 5,000 BancNet, 400 PNB and 280 Allied Bank ATMs in the world.
The PNB Land Rover Platinum MasterCard is accepted in over 22 million merchants worldwide. Your credit card bill payment can be done via all branches and more than 900 ATMS of Allied Bank, Philippine National Bank, Allied Savings Bank and through BDO branches, BancNet Online, SM and Savemore Payment Centers all around the nation. The minimum payment is set at P500 or 5% of the total value of your bill, whichever is higher in value.
With the Land Rover Platinum card, you can enjoy the advantage of low interest rates by moving other credit card balances to the card. Instead of paying a higher interest in various credit card accounts, this card gives you the feature to consolidate all balances into one and pay a relatively lower interest rate.
PNB provides three types of insurance on its card:
Purchase protection insurance: Land Rover Platinum MasterCard cardholders can avail extended warranty and protection by Allied Bank who provide Purchase Protection Insurance with your card. This features covers items purchased against theft or accidental damage for 90 days from the day it was purchased.
Fraud transaction purchase: By paying Php 10 monthly, you can save yourself from unauthorized charges or fraudulent transactions in case of a stolen or lost card.
Travel insurance: When you book your flight tickets in full using the Land Rover Platinum MasterCard, you are entitled to free travel insurance worth Php 3 million. The insurance also includes lost luggage, flight delay and other benefits. You can reach Chartis Philippines Insurance for further details at (02) 878-54-00.
Cardholders can earn 1 rewards point for every P40 spent at Land Rover, while outside Land Rover, you can earn 1 rewards point for every P50 spend.
Mabuhay Miles – Cardholders can choose to earn Mabuhay miles when they swipe their card, earning 1 point which is equal to 1 Mabuhay mile. You must have at least 2,000 points in order to redeem them. Redemption’s over and above 2,000 points can be made in chunks of 100.
Cash Credits – You can also opt for cash credits when redeeming the points. 4 rewards points will earn you P1 in cash. Land Rover Platinum MasterCard cardholders can redeem in blocks of 500 for cash credit.
Dual Billing Flexibility
This card comes with dual billing possibility where local transactions can be carried out in Peso while international billing is done separately in US Dollars. You can choose to either pay in Peso or Dollars, based on the payment rate on the day of payment.
0% Allied Payment Plan
For your high-value purchases, PNB provides the facility of converting the purchase into installments with terms of 3,6,9,12,18 and 24 months. You can avail the installment payment plan at 0% interest.
PNB-Allied Bank MasterCard inControl
The PNB-Allied Bank MasterCard inControl feature allows you to take control of your expenditure. With this feature, you can set limits on your card usage. By designating limits on where, how and when your card should be used, you can control your finances better.
You can utilize and make the best of bargains and deals being offered all around the world by accessing MasterCard’s exclusive e-newsletter released per month. The newsletter gives a snapshot of upcoming deals.
eSOA (Electronic Statement of Account)
Cardholders can access their electronic statement of account at anytime, anywhere via secure online access.
24/7 Customer Care
Have constant access to your credit card account, whether it is to know the due date, balance or cut-off, just call on Domestic Toll Free at 1800-10-818-9-818 or on 818-9-818 for Metro Manila.
To be eligible to apply for the PNB Land Rover Platinum MasterCard:
- Applicant must be a resident of Philippines and a Filipino citizen.
- Applicant’s minimum yearly gross income must be P120,000.
- Must be Land Rover car owner or service center clients.
- Must be between 21 to 65 years of age, if applying for principal card.
- Must be minimum 13 years old, if applying for supplementary card.
- If applicant is employed, must be a regular employee for a minimum of one year.
- If self-employed, must be part of a profitable company for a minimum of two years.
- As identification proof, a photo-bearing ID issued by the government such as Passport, Driver’s License, TIN, SSS ID or ID issued by private companies or institutions registered with IC, SEC or BSP.
- As income proof, applicant who are employed can submit Certificate of Employment with hiring date, position and net income or last 3 month payslip or the most recent ITR (Income Tax Return).
- Applicants who are self-employed, latest ITR or company registration documents issued by SEC or DTI or the most recent AFS (Audited Financial Statement).
What is the late payment fee charged by PNB in case of delayed payment?
The late payment charge levied by PNB is P300 or USD10.
What is the cash advance handling fee for the PNB Land Rover Platinum MasterCard?
The cash advance handling fee for the Land Rover Platinum MasterCard is 5% of the withdrawn amount for Peso or 2% for Dollar. A transaction fee of P100 or USD3 is charged additionally.
In case the PNB MasterCard cardholder wants to obtain the sales slip, is there a charge levied by the bank?
Yes, PNB charges a sales slip retrieval fee of P400 or USD15.
What happens when I lose my Land Rover Platinum MasterCard?
You will have to pay a replacement card fee of P400 in case of a lost or misplaced card, before applying for a new card.
What is the returned check fee charged by PNB to the cardholders of Land Rover Platinum MasterCard?
PNB charges a returned check fee of P1,000 for Peso transactions and USD10 for Dollar transactions.