The PNB Land Rover Platinum MasterCard credit card is designed particularly for Land Rover enthusiasts – both current owners as well as potential owners. If you already own a Land rover or intend to purchase one, the PNB Land Rover Master might well be your ideal credit card choice. Even if you have an existing credit card, you might want to apply for the PNB Land Rover Platinum MasterCard credit card and enjoy the many exciting features and privileges it has to offer.
Let us look at some prominent features of the card, the various benefits it has to offer its customers and charges that come with the card.
Features and Benefits of the Land Rover Platinum MasterCard credit card
Discounts on Land Rover car parts and accessories
- As a PNB Land Rover Platinum MasterCard credit card member, you get a 10% discount at Land Rover service centres – the offer is applicable to purchase of parts and accessories. You are required to only an authentic Land Rover dealership in Philippines in order to avail the offer.
Oil Changes throughout the year
- You can get the oil changed for your vehicle throughout the year by spending P100,000 at Land Rover service centres annually. Oil changes worth P18,000 can be availed every year if the criterion is met.
- You can use your card to make cash withdrawals at ATMs. An amount equivalent to 30% of your allotted credit limit can be withdrawn. Interest charges and cash advance fees will be levied in these cases.
Easy monthly payment options
- Cardholders can convert their purchases into easy monthly payments. In case of purchases made at Land Rover Dealerships, instalment payments don’t attract any interest.
- Instalment periods can range from 3 months to 24 months depending on what the cardholder wants to opt for.
Gift during the birthday month
- All cardholders will receive a gift during their birthday month. This offer is exclusively for co-branded PNB credit cards. Several other periodic offers can be availed if you are a PNB credit card member.
- If your card has broken down, you get emergency roadside assistance that does not involve any towing charges.
Balance Transfer Facility
- With the PNB Land Rover Platinum MasterCard credit card, you don’t have to worry about your existing credit card debt from other banks. Just transfer your debt from multiple cards to the PNB credit card and consolidate your debt today!
- The card offers a travel insurance cover of up to P3 million in case of undue death, permanent or partial disability, loss of property or travel inconvenience.
- In order to avail the offer, cardholders are required to make their flight ticket bookings using their PNB credit card. Chartis Philippines Insurance is the name of the insurance provider.
- Besides the travel insurance cover, cardholders also receive fraud protection insurance and purchase protection insurance – a facility that is perhaps unique to PNB credit cards.
- For every P40 spent at Land Rover dealerships, cardholders can earn 1 Reward Point. On all other purchases, cardholders can earn 1 Reward Point by spending P50.
- Reward points can be converted into air miles (Mabuhay Miles) in batches of 2,000 points. 1 PNB Reward Point translates to one air mile when converted.
- Reward points can also be converted to cash credits (in batches of 500 reward points).
Fees and Charges
|Monthly Interest Rate||3.25%|
|Minimum amount due every month||3% of the monthly outstanding balance|
|Late payment charges||5% of the outstanding balance, or P300, whichever is higher|
|Annual credit card membership fee||P2500|
|Lost card replacement charges||P400|
|Cash advance fee transaction fee||P100|
|Cash advance service fee||5% of withdrawn amount|
|Cash advance interest charge||3.25%|
How to apply for PNB Land Rover Platinum MasterCard?
Potential customers can visit the official website of PNB and fill out the online credit card application form. Relevant documents including the address proof, income proof and proof of residence need to be submitted along with the application form.
Customers can also visit the nearest PNb branch and physically fill out the application form. USually, if the application is approved, the card takes about 6-8 working days to reach the customer’s mailing address.
Reporting Lost/Stolen Cards
Customers can report the loss or theft of their credit card by calling the bank’s customer service number and lodging a request to block the credit card. Details of the card including the credit card number, validity and CVV number need to be provided. Details of most recent transactions also need to be provided in order for the bank to verify the customer’s identity. Once all details are provided, the credit card will be permanently blocked, preventing any further transactions from taking place.