Overview of PNB - The Travel Club Platinum MasterCard
The Travel Club Platinum MasterCard by PNB is tailor made for those who wish to travel around the world while minimizing their spends at the same time. This card comes with a number of exclusive benefits and features which will result in every Filipino indulging their travelling side.
Exclusive Benefits of The Travel Club Platinum MasterCard
- Customers can procure a rebate of 1 percent on transactions related to The Travel Club Installment.
- Users also receive a discount of 5 percent at every The Travel Club Stores. But this offer is not available on consigned items.
- A discount of 20 percent on all the Travel Club house brands that are regularly priced, can be procured by customers during their birthday month.
- Every P40 spent at Travel Club and P50 spent in other areas can result in customers availing one Point.
- Annual fee has been waived for life for customers of The Travel Club Platinum MasterCard.
- Excluding spare parts, the repair service fee has been waived even after the warranty period.
Features of The Travel Club Platinum MasterCard
- Card Protect
- Travel Insurance - Customers can procure travel insurance for a maximum of P3 million for free, when they charge all their fares to their The Travel Club Platinum MasterCard credit card by PNB. Common travel related concerns such as lost baggage, delay of flight are covered, among others.
- Insurance against Purchase Protection - Customers can avail security and extended warranty without additional charges. All purchased items have cover against theft and accidental damage for 90 days from the purchase date.
- Insurance against Fraud Transaction - For just P10 per month or P120 per year, customers can free themselves from undue worry regarding unauthorized or fraudulent charges when their card gets stolen or lost or if it is used to make unauthorized transactions.
- Facility for Dual Billing
- All local purchases and transactions will be billed in the local currency which is Peso while international purchases will be billed separately in USD. Customers also have the option of paying in either Peso or Dollar based on the rate that day.
- My Rewards
- Mabuhay Miles - If customers opt for the above option, one point equals one Mabuhay Mile. These miles can be redeemed for a host of exciting offers. It is to be noted that a minimum of 2000 points are required for redemption and the following redemptions can be made with 100 points.
- Cash Credits - Customers can redeem their points for Cash Credits at any given point of time in blocks of 500 points. Four points equal P1 Cash Credit.
- The Travel Club Perk - Customers can also redeem their points for The Travel Club Perks.
- Cash Advance
- Customers can procure cash for a maximum of 30 percent of their limit of credit from any of the 820,000 MasterCard ATMs throughout the world or through the BancNet ATMs which exceed 5000 and more than 600 ATMs affiliated to PNB.
- 0 percent Affordable Payment and LuXeclusive
- Customers can purchase all their extravagant and expensive products on installment at 0 percent rate of interest and tenure that varies between 3 to 24 months.
- Transfer of Balance
- Customers can take advantage of low rates of interest by transferring the balances from their other credit cards to their The Travel Club Platinum MasterCard by PNB.
- PNB MasterCard inControl
- Customers can manage their credit card spends anytime. This feature allows customers maintain limits on when, how and where they use their cards.
- Customer Service 24/7
- Customers can procure any information regarding their card at any given point of time with the Customers Service by PNB.
- Affordable and Convenient Banking
- Customers can use their card in over 22 million establishments in 210 countries throughout the world. Credit card bills can be paid through more than 900 PNB branches, Savemore Payment Centers and SM, BDO branches. Customers can also make minimum payment with just 5 percent of the total bill amount or P500, whichever amount is higher.
- Deals with MasterCard Moments
- Customers have access to the monthly e-newsletter by MasterCard and can procure information regarding bargains and other offers.
- Electronic Account Statement
- Customers can view their eSOA or electronic statement of account anytime from anywhere through PNB’s secure online access system.
|Rewards Available||1 Reward Point for P40 for spent at The Travel Club; P50 for other spends|
|Validity for Rewards Points||Lifetime|
|Availability of Balance Transfer||Yes|
|Availability of Conversion of Transaction||Yes|
|Availability of Convert to Cash||Yes|
|Yearly Fee for Principal card holder||Free|
|Yearly Fee for Supplementary card holder||Free|
|Fee for Cash Advance Transaction||P100|
|Service Fee for Cash Advance||5 percent of Cash Advance Amount|
|Cash Advance||30 percent of limit of credit|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Revolver Rate for The Travel Club Platinum MasterCard?
The revolver rate is 3.25 percent.
What is the transaction fee for Cash Advance?
Transaction fee applicable for Cash Advance is P100.
What is the validity for Reward Points?
Reward Points are evergreen and do not have an expiry date.
What can Reward Points be redeemed for?
Reward Points can be redeemed for Mabuhay Miles, Cash Credits and at The Travel Club for perks.
What is the service fee charged for Cash Advance?
5 percent of the Cash Advance amount is charged as service fee.