The RCBC Bankard Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard is designed for those who cherish their career, family, and community. With its Diamond Cares Program, for every P100 charged to your Diamond Card, P0.20 will be automatically donated to Gawad Kalinga, a community development foundation.
Features and Benefits
Listed below are the features and benefits of RCBC Bankard Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard:
- The rewards points earned using your RCBC Bankard Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard doesn’t have an expiry date.
- You will get free travel insurance coverage up to P10,00,000.
- Enjoy free purchase protection insurance for products purchases using your RCBC Bankard Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard.
- With your RCBC Bankard Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard, you can get free access to the Miascor and Skyview Lounges.
- Using the Diamond Cares Program, every P100 charged to your Diamond Card, P0.20 will be automatically donated to the Gawad Kalinga foundation.
- Get a 0%-installment plan for big-ticket purchases made abroad.
- View your latest statement of account and pay your bills online by enrolling in the e-Statement facility.
- With Spend Analyzer and Spend Monitor, you can keep track of all your transactions and spend your money wisely.
- Pay your bills faster with Fast BillsPay and earn rewards points for bill payments.
The RCBC Bankard Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard enriches your shopping experience through the Diamond Rewards Program. You can earn 1 rewards point for every P50 charged to your card or P125 at supermarkets, gas stations, and drugstores. You can redeem your rewards points for air miles, cashback offers, gift vouchers, cash credit or deposit to your RCBC savings account, or a -manager’s cheque. There is no limit on how much rewards points you can accumulate. There is no expiry date for your accumulated rewards points.
The RCBC Bankard Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard is equipped with an EMV Chip that acts as an additional security feature and prevents the risk of credit card duplication and fraud.
The RCBC Bankard Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard comes with a free travel insurance (Travel Plus) coverage of up to P10,00,000. You also get a free purchase protection coverage for products and goods purchased using your Diamond Card. Call 888-1-888 for any queries or additional information regarding the purchase protection privilege.
The primary cardholder is held liable for the credit usage and charges incurred on a supplementary card. A copy of the supplementary cardholder’s ID with photo and signature has to be submitted to the bank along with the application form. The identity proof document can be a Passport, Company ID, Driver's License, Postal ID, PRC ID, SSS ID, BIR ID, School ID, etc. You will also get an annual fee waiver for the first 3 supplementary cards.
The applicants must meet certain eligibility criteria to apply for RCBC Bankard Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard in the Philippines. The requirements are:
- The primary cardholder must be minimum 21 years of age.
- The applicant must be a Filipino citizen or a Philippines resident.
- The applicant must have business landline number or personal landline number.
To apply for the RCBC Bankard Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard, you must submit the following documents as your income, identity, and address proof:
- A copy of your ID with photo and signature. It can be your Passport, Driver's License, TIN ID, GSIS e-Card, Company ID, SSS ID or other government issued IDs.
- Income proof for salaried employees:
- Last 3 months’ payslips
- The latest ITR - BIR Form 2316
- Certificate of Employment and Income
- Income proof for self-employed persons:
- The latest ITR forms with BIR stamp (BIR form 1701)
- Audited Financial Statement for the last 2 years with the latest ITR
Fees and Charges
Listed below are the various fees and charges applicable for the RCBC Bankard Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard:
Principal card: P2,500 per year
Supplementary card: P950 per year
The annual fee is waived for the first year for the principal card and the first 3 supplementary cards.
|EIR||3.54% per month based on non-cash advance balances and 3.55% on cash advance balance|
|Minimum amount due||5% of the total amount due or P500, whichever is higher + past due amount + current late charges + over-limit amount|
|Replacement card fee||P300|
|Finance charge||3.5% monthly|
|Cash advance fee||3% of the amount withdrawn or P500, whichever is higher.|
|Over credit limit fee||P500 per occurrence|
|Instalment pre-termination fee||5% of the unpaid principal amount or P500, whichever is higher|
|Late payment charge||7% of the amount due or P200, whichever is higher|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3.5% of the converted amount + any assessment fee charged by MasterCard, Visa, JCB or UnionPay|
|Multiple payment fee||P40 per payment|
|Invoice retrieval fee||P150|
|Returned cheque fee||P1,000|
|Closed account maintenance fee||P200 or an amount equal to the credit balance, whichever is lower|
|Gaming transaction fee||5% of the transaction amount or P1,000, whichever is higher|
How to apply for RCBC Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard?
Visit the bank website to download the application form. Fill up the form and submit it with the necessary income, identity, and address proofs to the nearest RCBC Bankard branch for verification.
Lost or Stolen Card Liabilities
If your RCBC Bankard Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard is lost or stolen, report it to the bank immediately by calling the 24/7 RCBC Bankard customer service hotline at 888-1-888 in Metro Manila, 1-800-10-888-1888 for domestic toll-free calls outside Metro Manila or +8000-BANKARD for international calls. Submit a written statement of the circumstances surrounding the loss or theft of your card to the bank. You will be charged a fee for the replacement card. You will be held liable for the unauthorized use of your card until the time that you notify the incident.
- RCBC Classic Cards
- RCBC Gold Cards
- RCBC Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard
- RCBC Black Card Platinum MasterCard
- RCBC Visa Infinite Card
- RCBC World MasterCard
- RCBC UnionPay Card
- RCBC Corporate Card
- RCBC Landmark Anson’s MasterCard
- RCBC LJC MasterCard
- RCBC Citrus MasterCard
- RCBC Mango MasterCard
- RCBC Sta. Lucia Mall MasterCard
- RCBC Wilcon MasterCard
- RCBC HBC MasterCard
- RCBC Fully Booked MasterCard
- RCBC Web Shopper