Overview of RCBC Bankard UnionPay Card
The UnionPay credit card by RCBC Bankard is the best card to procure for customers who wish to travel to China as this card comes with a number of features that make it highly advantageous.
- Customers can earn 2 times Rewards Points at restaurants and hotels in China.
- The UnionPay card by RCBC Bankard is also accepted and recognized throughout the country.
- The membership fee for the first year is waived.
Benefits and Features
- This card is highly useful in China as it can be utilized to pay for a number of purposes such as car rentals, entertainment, shopping, accommodation and any other requirements. In addition to this, customers will also earn 2X Rewards Points each time they utilize their UnionPay credit card by RCBC Bankard in China or Hong Kong.
- Customers can enjoy the security and convenience that comes with cashless shopping when they use their RCBC Bankard UnionPay credit card in China.
- By using this card, customers can also significantly build their credit worth.
- Customers using the UnionPay Diamond and Platinum credit cards can avail access to the UnionPay VIP Lounge in ION Orchard for free, wherein customers can enjoy access to the internet, refreshments, rest area and more.
- Customers will also receive access to the MIASCOR airport lounge.
Eligibility and Documentation
In order to be eligible to procure the RCBC Bankard Gold credit card, customers must meet the following requirements -
- Customer must be a minimum of 21 years old.
- Customer must possess a landline, either at home or work.
Documents required are -
- Copy of one ID with signature and photo (TIN card, SSS Photocard, Driver’s License/ Company ID, Passport)
- Any proof of income (copy)
- If customer is employed(any one of the following must be submitted) -
- W2 or Income Tax Return with Bank Stamp or BIR
- Most recent monthly salary payslip
- Original copy of certificate of employment along with details of annual income that has been signed by authorized HR group signatory. The certificate must not be over six months old.
- If self-employed or businessman or proprietor (any one of the following must be provided)
- Most recent financial statement that has been audited along with Bank stamp or BIR along with a copy of the Income tax return or/and Bank Stamp or W2 BIR.
Fees and Charges
|Brand||Principal Membership Fee||Supplementary Membership Fee||Rate of Interest per Month||Interest Rate per month for Cash Advance|
|UnionPay Classic||P1500 per year||P750 per year||3.5 percent/3.54 percent||3.55 percent|
|UnionPay Diamond||P3000 per year||Waived for a maximum of 9 cards||3.5 percent/3.54 percent||3.55 percent|
|Membership Fee for First Year||Waived|
|Fee for Returned Check||P1000|
|Retrieval Fee for Invoice||P150|
|Fee for Card Replacement||P300|
|Fee for Cash Advance||P500 or 3 percent of cash amount, whichever amount is higher ($10 for cards in dollars)|
|Fee for Late Payment||P200 or 7 percent of the past due amount, whichever amount is higher ($5 for cards in dollars)|
|Service Fee charged for Gaming Transactions||5 percent of each transaction or P1000, whichever amount is higher ($25 for cards in dollar)|
|Service Fee Applicable for Foreign Currency Transactions||3.5 percent of the amount that has been converted representing the service fee of the bank|
|Minimum Amount that is due||
A sum of -
- Customers can avail fantastic offers throughout the year in Macau and Hong Kong from a number of merchants.
- Users of the UnionPay Diamond credit card by RCBC Bankard have access to the brand new service lounge at ION Orchard.