With the RCBC Bankard Visa Infinite Card, you can enjoy a premium lifestyle and get exclusive discounts on shopping at national and international destinations.
Features and Benefits
Listed below are the features and benefits of RCBC Bankard Visa Infinite Card:
- Principal cardholders of the RCBC Bankard Visa Infinite Card can enjoy free access to Miascor and Skyview lounges.
- With the Priority Pass airport lounge access program, cardholders can enjoy free access to more than 900 VIP lounges worldwide.
- For both small and big-ticket items purchases abroad, you can make payments at 0% interest for 3 months installment term. There is a minimum processing fee of P50 to P100 for purchases below and above P10,000, respectively.
- On straight-charge purchases, enjoy year-round 5% cash rebates using your RCBC Bankard Visa Infinite card at both local and international clothing and apparel retail shops.
- Spend wisely using features such as Spend Monitor, Spend Analyser, and Fast BillsPay.
- Spend securely using features such as Credit Protect Plus, Shop Secure, EMV chip technology, and Web Shopper.
Earn 1 reward point for every P125 spend at gas stations, supermarkets, and drugstores. The accumulated reward points can be redeemed for:
- Cash rebate: Enjoy cashback offers with no minimum amount requirement.
- Air miles: You can convert your reward points (1 reward point = 1 air miles) to Pal Mabuhay miles, Asia miles or CEBU Pacific GetGo points.
- Manager’s check: You can redeem your reward points for manager’s checks.
- Cash credit: You can pay off the outstanding balance on your card by redeeming the reward points for cash credit.
- Cash deposit: You can convert your reward points to cash deposit which can be deposited into your existing RCBC Bankard savings or current account.
- Shopping gift vouchers: You can redeem the accumulated reward points for gift vouchers at more than 15 outlets such as SM Store, MC Home Depot, etc.
There is no limit on how many rewards points you can accumulate. There is no expiry date for your accumulated rewards points.
The RCBC Bankard Visa Infinite Card is equipped with an EMV Chip that acts as an additional security feature and prevents the risk of credit card duplication.
The RCBC Bankard Visa Infinite Card comes with a free travel insurance called the RCBC Bankard Travel Plus Insurance Program with a coverage of up to P1 million. You also get a free purchase protection coverage of up to P50,000 for products and goods purchased using your Visa Infinite Card. Call 888-1-888 for any queries or additional information regarding the purchase protection privilege.
RCBC Bankard offers up to 9 supplementary cards with annual fee waivers for life. The primary cardholder is held liable for the credit usage and charges incurred on a supplementary card. A copy of the supplementary cardholder’s ID with photo and signature has to be submitted to the bank along with the application form. The identity proof document can be a Passport, Company ID, Driver's License, Postal ID, PRC ID, SSS ID, BIR ID, School ID, etc.
The applicants must meet certain eligibility criteria to apply for RCBC Bankard Visa Infinite Card in the Philippines. The requirements are:
- The primary cardholder must be minimum 21 years of age.
- The applicant must be a Filipino citizen or a Philippines resident.
- The applicant must have business landline number or personal landline number.
To apply for the RCBC Bankard Visa Infinite Card, you must submit the following documents as your income, identity, and address proof:
- A copy of your ID with photo and signature. It can be your Passport, Driver's License, TIN ID, GSIS e-Card, Company ID, SSS ID or other government issued IDs.
- Income proof for salaried employees:
- Last 3 months’ payslips
- The latest ITR or W2 with BIR stamp (BIR Form 2316)
- Certificate of Employment and Income
- Income proof for self-employed persons:
- The latest ITR or W2 with BIR stamp (BIR form 1701)
- Audited Financial Statement for the last 2 years with the latest ITR
Fees and Charges
Listed below are the various fees and charges applicable for the RCBC Bankard Visa Infinite Card:
Principal card: P3,600 per year
Supplementary card: The annual fee is waived for life for the supplementary cards.
|EIR||3.54% per month|
|Interest rate||3.50% per month|
|Minimum amount due||P500 or 5% of the total amount due, whichever is higher + past due amount + current late charges + over-limit amount|
|Replacement card fee||P300|
|Cash advance fee||P500 or 3% of the amount withdrawn, whichever is higher.|
|Over credit limit fee||P500 per occurrence|
|Instalment pre-termination fee||P500 or 5% of the unpaid principal amount, whichever is higher|
|Late payment charge||P200 or 7% of the amount due, whichever is higher|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3.5% of the converted amount + any assessment fee charged by MasterCard, Visa, JCB or UnionPay|
|Multiple payment fee||P40 per payment|
|Invoice retrieval fee||P150|
|Returned cheque fee||P1,000|
|Closed account maintenance fee||P200 or an amount equal to the credit balance, whichever is lower|
|Gaming transaction fee||P1,000 or 5% of the transaction amount, whichever is higher|
How to apply for RCBC Visa Infinite Card?
Visit the bank website to download the application form. Submit the duly filled form with the necessary income, identity, and address proofs to the nearest RCBC Bankard branch for verification. You can also open an InstaCard account with RCBC Bankard and get an instant credit card approval through the InstaCard program.
Lost or Stolen Card Liabilities
If your RCBC Bankard Visa Infinite Card is lost or stolen, immediately report the incident to the bank by calling the 24/7 RCBC Bankard customer service hotline at 888-1-888 in Metro Manila, 1-800-10-888-1888 for domestic toll-free calls outside Metro Manila or +8000-BANKARD for international calls. Submit a written statement of the circumstances surrounding the loss or theft of your credit card to the bank. You shall be held liable for any transactions made using your card until the time of reporting the incident. You will be charged a card replacement fee of P300 to replace your stolen or lost card.
- RCBC Classic Cards
- RCBC Gold Cards
- RCBC Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard
- RCBC Black Card Platinum MasterCard
- RCBC Visa Infinite Card
- RCBC World MasterCard
- RCBC UnionPay Card
- RCBC Corporate Card
- RCBC Landmark Anson’s MasterCard
- RCBC LJC MasterCard
- RCBC Citrus MasterCard
- RCBC Mango MasterCard
- RCBC Sta. Lucia Mall MasterCard
- RCBC Wilcon MasterCard
- RCBC HBC MasterCard
- RCBC Fully Booked MasterCard
- RCBC Web Shopper