RCBC Bankard is a popular credit card provider in the Philippines. You can select from an extensive collection of credit cards that are issued for different types of requirements. For each unique purpose, you can get a separate credit card. RCBC Bankard World Mastercard is designed for well-regarded customers. You can enjoy a spectacular spending experience with this card.
Features and Benefits
Let us take a look at the features and benefits of RCBC Bankard World MasterCard:
- Special deals: When you go for a RCBC Bankard World MasterCard, you will receive special shopping, travel, and dining deals with MasterCard Moments.
- Free access to the Miascor and Skyview Lounges: With the RCBC Bankard World MasterCard, you can get free access to the Miascor and Skyview Lounges.
- Free Priority Pass membership: The RCBC Bankard World MasterCard will provide you with complimentary Priority Pass membership. With this membership, you can enjoy access to the best independent airport lounges in the world. No matter what type of airline ticket you have, you can use this membership to use the most exotic airport lounges.
- World MasterCard offers and privileges: With an RCBC Bankard World MasterCard, you can have a great purchasing experience with e-Commerce protection. This will make sure that you have a safe online transaction process. You will also get a wallet protection insurance through World MasterCard. This feature will help you in covering costs when your wallet gets stolen or lost. World MasterCard also provides exclusive offers on expenses at hotels, restaurants, and spas.
Whenever you spend P36 with your credit card, you will receive one reward point. If you spend P125 at supermarkets, gas stations, and drugstores, you will get 1 reward point.
You can accumulate these points and then decide how you want to redeem them:
- RCBC Bankard Airmiles rewards: If you have 1 reward point, you will get 1 air mile. You can collect these air miles and then use them to get a free air ticket. You can do this by transforming your RCBC Bankard air miles to Cebu Pacific GetGo miles, Pal Mabuhay miles, or Asia miles. Under this programme, 3 RCBC Bankard AIRMILES are equal to 1 PAL Mabuhay Mile or 1 Cebu Pacific GetGo mile or 1 Asia Mile. You can begin the redemption process when you have 1,500 RCBC Bankard air miles.
- RCBC Bankard Cash Rebate
This programme will enable you to gain unlimited cash rebates. The RCBC Bankard World MasterCard will provide you with numerous cash rebates. With an RCBC credit card, you do not have to worry about earning a specific number of rebates in order to get them credited to your account. You also will not be expected to buy goods and services from a specific set of shopping categories. You have the freedom to buy anything to earn cash rebates.
- You may also choose to deposit your cash rebate to your RCBC or RCBC Savings account.
- You may also choose a manager’s cheque.
- You can also take shopping vouchers at partnered outlets.
- You can also make cash credits to your RCBC Bankard account.
- The RCBC Bankard World Mastercard is one of the best credit cards for travel purposes. With this card, you will receive travel insurance of up to P1,000,000. When you are travelling, you will get coverage for accidents, disablement, and other unforeseen situations that are related to travelling. You will get a worldwide cover for accidental death, disablement, cancellation of flights, delays in flights, luggage delays, etc.
- You will also receive free purchase protection with this card. When you buy products from a foreign country, if they get damaged, misplaced, or stolen, you do not have to worry about the losses that you will incur. This purchase protection will reimburse all your losses.
You can share your RCBC Bankard World Mastercard privileges and benefits with your near and dear ones including parents, siblings, spouse, and children. You will get up to 9 supplementary cards for free!
Let us take a look at the documents required to apply for RCBC Bankard World MasterCard:
- You will also be required to give proof of income.
- A copy of any one of your valid IDs. The ID can be a TIN card, SSS Photocard, Passport, Company ID, or Driver’s License.
For employed individuals:
- Income Tax Return and/or W2 along with your Bank Stamp or BIR
- Your most recent payslip
- Your Original Certificate of Employment (COE) along with information regarding your annual income and this should be acknowledged by Human Resources Group signatory.
For self-employed individuals or businessmen:
- A copy of your Income Tax Return and/or W2 along with your Bank Stamp or BIR
- Most recent audited financial statement with your Bank Stamp or BIR
Fees and Charges
Let us look at the fees and charges that you will incur with an RCBC Bankard World Mastercard:
|Membership fee for primary card||P3,600 p.a.|
|Membership fee for supplementary card||Free for life|
|Interest rate for each month/Retail monthly effective interest rate||3.50%/3.54%|
|Cash advance effective interest rate for each month||3.55%|
The membership fee for the first year will be waived.
|Returned cheque fee||P1,000|
|Card replacement fee||P300|
|Invoice retrieval fee||P150|
|Cash advance fee||Higher of P500 or 3% of cash amount availed of|
|Fee for gaming or casino||Higher amount of P1,000 or 5% of each transaction|
|Multiple payment fee||P40 for all payments|
|Late payment fee||Higher amount of P200 or 7% of the previous outstanding amount|
|Service fee for transactions made with foreign currency||3.5% of the amount that has been converted|
|Over limit fee||P500|
How to apply for RCBC World MasterCard
You can apply for the RCBC Bankard World MasterCard on the official website of the bank. You can also apply by calling the bank’s customer care centre for support. Apart from these 2 methods, you may also visit an RCBC branch to complete the application process. A representative will guide you throughout the process.
How to Report a Stolen or Lost Credit Card
You can contact the hotline of RCBC Bankard for instant assistance. You can contact them at 888-1-888.
- RCBC Classic Cards
- RCBC Gold Cards
- RCBC Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard
- RCBC Black Card Platinum MasterCard
- RCBC Visa Infinite Card
- RCBC World MasterCard
- RCBC UnionPay Card
- RCBC Corporate Card
- RCBC Landmark Anson’s MasterCard
- RCBC LJC MasterCard
- RCBC Citrus MasterCard
- RCBC Mango MasterCard
- RCBC Sta. Lucia Mall MasterCard
- RCBC Wilcon MasterCard
- RCBC HBC MasterCard
- RCBC Fully Booked MasterCard
- RCBC Web Shopper