Overview of Security Bank Diners Club Premiere
The Security Bank Diners Club Premiere is an ideal travel and dining credit card. With free access to over 500 international airport lounges and non-expiring rewards, this card is best suited for the traveller and shopaholic in you. Additionally, you can earn gift certificates, air miles and loyalty points from hotels using this premiere card from Security Bank. Highlights of the card is its high credit limit to fulfil all your shopping desires and personalized rewards feature where you redeem your accumulated rewards points for the items of your choice.
Features and Benefits
Annual Membership Fee and Finance Charge
The annual membership fee for a principal cardholder of the Diners Club Premiere is P4,000, while for a supplementary cardholder is P2,500. The monthly finance charge levied by the bank is 3.50%.
Security Bank Diners Club Premiere card allows you to enjoy exclusive travel deals and discounts throughout the year. Experience the convenience and comfort with access to more than 500 airport lounges all around the world including MIASCOR, Davao International Airport and NAIA 1, irrespective of the travel class and airline. You can also avail free travel insurance when you book your tickets in full using the card.
The cash advance limit on the Diners Club Premiere is 50% of the credit limit. The cash advance charge is either P500 or 5% of the cash advance amount, whichever is higher in value. The interest charged on cash advance is 3.50%.
Installment Payment Plan
Using the Diners Club Premiere card, you can opt for paying for big ticket purchases in installments at partner merchants. Cardholders can avail installment plans at 0% interest at participating merchants.
Dual Currency Billing
The card allows you the advantage of being able to pay in US Dollars for international transactions. So, you do not have to worry about converting your local currency into dollars and then make the payment.
Security Bank gives you an option to handle your family finances better by allowing up to five supplementary cards, only for your immediate family.
Rewards Points without Expiry
Security Bank Diners Club Premiere cardholders can earn 1 rewards points with every P20 spent using the card. Where most cards have points that need redemption by a certain date, the Diners Club Premiere entitles you to win rewards points that can be accumulated for as long as you want as they do not come with an expiry date.
The Bills Assist facility of the card allows you to enjoy the convenience of paying your bills with just a click. You can consolidate all your utility bills and pay them all in one go with this feature.
Online Banking Facility
Security Bank offers online facility to its credit cardholders making their credit card accounts easier to access. You can check your account information real time such as your previous transactions, outstanding balance, and cash advance and installment payment options utilized. Statement of Account can also be easily downloaded when required. The bank also provides a soft copy of your statement via email. The online facility also allows you request for Cash Advance PIN, update your account and many more.
Diners Club Privileges
Diners Club cardholders can experience exclusive privileges that can be availed all over the world. Dining privileges can be enjoyed at The Belvedere in Beverly Hills, Elbon the Table, Korea and Pierre Gagnaire’s Twist, using the Diners Club Premiere card. Avail discounts on rooms and complimentary upgrades at The Peninsula Tokyo, AmanSari Residence Resort and KAL Business Class Lounge as well as attractive deals and services while travelling to the UK. Shop with your Diners Club Premiere card and win gifts from merchants such as Mont Blanc in Ginza, Luxury City in Singapore, Tommy Bahama and Coach in Hawaii.
Airline and Hotel Rewards
Earn rewards and deals from world-class airlines flying to more than 1000 destinations and from partner chains with 3000 hotels in over 90 countries.
24/7 Customer Service
Security Bank Customer Service can be reached at any time for inquiries and complaints at 88-791-88.
The following requirements must be fulfilled to be eligible for the card:
- Applicant must be a citizen of the Philippines.
- Applicant’s net yearly income must be minimum P1,700,000.
- Age eligibility for principal cardholder is between 21 to 65 years old.
- Age eligibility for supplementary cardholder is between 16 to 65 years old.
- If applicant is a regular employee, the employment should be for a minimum of 1 year.
- If applicant is self-employed, the company should have run profitably for a minimum of 3 years.
- Applicant must have a resident phone.
- Photo ID issued by the government.
- TIN (Tax Identification Number) and SSS/GSIS Number.
- Employed: Signed Certificate of Employment or Income Tax Return (ITR) or last three month payslip with company ID on the front and back.
- Self-employed: Last three years Audited Financial Statement (AFS) or ITR and Company registration issued by DTI/SEC.
- What is the eligibility criteria for being a supplementary cardholder of the Security Bank Diners Club Premiere?
Supplementary cardholder of the Diners Club Premiere must be an immediate family member of the principal cardholder.
- In case of a lost or stolen card, how much is the replacement fee charged by the Security Bank?
The card replacement fee levied by the bank is P400, in case of a misplaced credit card.
- Is there a late payment fee in case of a delayed payment?
Yes, in case of delayed payments, Security Bank charges P600 or 6% of the outstanding balance, whichever is higher in amount.
- What is the annual membership fee for the Premiere card of the Diners Club credit card from Security Bank?
The annual membership fee for principal cardholders for the Premiere card is P4,000, while for supplementary cardholder is P2,500.
- What is the charge required to be paid to the bank to obtain the sales slip?
The sales slip retrieval fee charged by Security Bank is P400.