Overview of Security Bank Platinum Card
Credit cards are every customer’s lifeline today. They come with a wide variety of benefits and features which is advantageous to almost every customer. One such popular product is the Platinum credit card by Security Bank.
The Platinum credit card is made for every customer within the Philippines as it comes with a wide variety of benefits and features such as Rewards Points, shopping benefits, utility, grocery and other benefits. In addition to this, the Platinum credit card is also very economical.
- Customers can get their yearly fee waived on minimum purchase.
- Customers can also enjoy the comfort and experience of lounge access at airports with a guest at Davao International Airport, regardless of the class and airline.
- For every P20 charged by the customer to their Platinum credit card, they can earn 1 Rewards Point that will not expire and can be exchanged for a host of fantastic products.
- Customers will also receive a Lazada eVoucher that is worth P4000 for free.
- Shopping benefits
- Customers can shop for P4000 worth of goodies at Lazada without spending any money of their own.
- Users have the unique opportunity of getting all their purchases converted to the ChargeLight option, thereby paying for their purchases in installments of 3-24 months.
- Customers can benefit from the option ‘eSecure’, which is a feature that allows them to set their own limits to their online spends.
- Customers can also enjoy unique shopping deals all year round along with privileges for MasterCard Moments and MasterCard Platinum.
- For every P20 spent on the MasterCard Platinum credit card, customers can receive 1 Rewards Point.
- Travel Benefits
- Customers can procure their airplane tickets using their Platinum Card by Security Bank and avail a travel insurance plan worth P5000000 for free.
- The Security Bank Platinum credit card is accepted in more than 35.9 million outlets.
- Customers can also enjoy unique travel deals all year round along with privileges for MasterCard Moments and MasterCard Platinum.
- When customers shop during their travels, they can earn 1 Rewards Point for every P20 that is charged to their MasterCard Platinum.
- Utility Benefits
- By just enrolling once, customers can easily pay for all of their bills with the Bills Assist Online Facility.
- Every time customers pay their bill with their MasterCard Platinum, they stand a chance to earn a Rewards Point, every time they spend P20.
- Dining Benefits
- Thanks to the Platinum MasterCard by Security Bank, customers can make use of the most exclusive privileges and deals throughout the year.
- When customers use their Platinum MasterCard while dining out, they stand to receive 1 Rewards Points every time they spent P20 on their card.
- Entertainment Benefits
- Customers are entitled to receiving entertainment and leisure deals and privileges for a whole year with their Security Bank Platinum MasterCard.
- For every P20 charged to their card on leisure and entertainment spends, customers will receive 1 Rewards Point.
- Grocery Benefits
- Platinum MasterCard card users can enjoy fantastic deals and privileges for all of their supermarket expenses throughout the year.
- Each time customers spend P20 charged to their Platinum MasterCard, they receive one Rewards Point.
- Customers can get up to 50 percent of the limit of credit and fees for this is 5 percent of cash advance amount or P500, whichever is higher.
- Customers can transfer the balance from their other credit cards to their Platinum MasterCard by Security Bank and procure interest rates as low as 1.9%.
- Users also have the advantage of procuring 0 percent Installment at participating partners and also ChargeLight Installment Plans.
- Customers can share the benefits of their card with their loved ones by procuring up to five supplementary cards.
- Platinum MasterCard holders have access to promos by MasterCard throughout the world along with Rewards Points that do not expire.
- Account Statements can now be received via their emails.
- Thanks to the ‘Bills Assist Online facility’, customers can pay all their bills conveniently and easily online.
- The Security Bank Online Banking allows customers to view their previous ten transactions, both available and outstanding balance, conversion of purchases to installments, all in real time.
- Online options such as changing email address, updating their user profile, enrolling for account statements can be done in just a click.
- Customers can get assistance at any time, on any day due to the customer service that is available 24/7.
Fees and Charges
|Yearly Fee||P4000 (it is waived for the first year)|
|Minimum Income per month||P108,334|
|Principal Cardholder - Minimum Age||16 years|
|Supplementary Cardholder - Minimum Age||21 years|
|Fee for Supplementary Cardholder||P2500|
|Finance Charges||3.25 percent per month|
|Required Identification||GSIS/SSS No. and Tax Identification Number|
|Fee for Card Replacement||P400|
|Fee for Retrieval of Sales Slip||P400|
|Cash Advance Amount||50 percent of the limit of credit|
|Charge for Late Payment||6 percent of amount outstanding or P600, whichever is higher|
|Limit for Cash Back||N/A|
|Charge for Cash Advance||5 percent of the cash advance amount or P500, whichever is higher|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the yearly fee charged?
The annual fee is P4000 and is waived for the first year.
- What is the rate of interest charged on the Security Bank Platinum credit card?
3.5 percent per month is the interest rate charged.
- Can Rewards Points be procured by using the Platinum credit card from Security Bank?
Yes, customers can procure Rewards Points by spending P20 on their Security Bank Platinum credit card.
- Is it necessary to have a postpaid account in order to procure the Platinum credit card from Security Bank?
Yes, it is necessary to have a postpaid account in order to avail the Platinum credit card from Security Bank.
- What is the expiry period fro Rewards Points?
Customers can rejoice as there is no expiry period for Rewards Points.