The Sta. Lucia Mall RCBC Bankard MasterCard is the first credit card that can be used mall-wide to get rebates and rewards. You will also receive exclusive privileges and discounts at merchant establishments.
Features and Benefits
- Get a free movie pass when you spend a minimum of P3,000 at Sta. Lucia Mall participating stores. This offer is available throughout the year.
- Check-out through priority lanes at Sta. Lucia Supermarket when you use this credit card to make purchases.
- Invites to exclusive advance sales at Sta. Lucia Department Store, Home Gallery and Planet Toys.
- Free entry and access at the Royale Tagaytay Country Club, on days. Access the club facilities by showing your card at the entrance.
- 1% discount throughout the year the Sta. Lucia Department Store, Planet Toys and Home Gallery.
- 0.5% rebate on all retail purchases.
Earn rewards at Sta. Lucia Mall in the following way:
- Sta. Lucia Department Store and Planet Toys:
- On transactions up to P10,000 – Earn 1 Point per P100 spent.
- On transactions of P10,000 and above - Earn 5 Points per P100 spent.
- Home Gallery - Earn 1 Point per P100 spent.
Credit Protect Plus: You have to enroll your credit card to obtain this insurance. Credit Protect Plus will protect you in case of your death or disability as well as from fraudulent transactions in case your credit card is lost or stolen.
Under this program, you will receive 7 key protection benefits:
- Credit Life.
- Permanent Disability occurring due to an accident.
- Accidental Death.
- Lost or stolen credit card.
- Identity theft and cloning.
- Complimentary RCBC web shopper.
- Complimentary SMS alerts through Spend Monitor on pre-defined purchases.
Additional benefits include:
- No medical examination required when enrolling for this cover.
- Low and fixed premiums irrespective of your job and age.
- Benefits in excess of payments that you make using your credit card will be paid to you or your beneficiary directly.
- You can claim these benefits over and above the benefits you receive from other sources such as benefits from your company, SSS, etc.
- The membership fee for a supplementary Sta. Lucia Mall RCBC Bankard MasterCard is waived for the first year.
- Second year onwards, you will be charged a membership fee of P50 per month.
Shop Secure: This service is provided free of charge to RCBC credit cardholders. Enroll for this service and get an additional layer of protection when shopping online. After registering for this service, each time you make an online transaction, you will be requested to provide a SecureCode to complete your transaction. The SecureCode works as an Online PIN which you need to enter in order to complete your purchase. You can choose your own SecureCode which must be 6 numeric characters.
You must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for this credit card:
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- You must have a landline at your residence or work.
You must submit the following documents to complete the application process:
- A valid ID Proof document containing your signature and photo such as (but not limited to):
- Driver’s License.
- Social Security System Card or SSS Photocard.
- Company ID Card.
- TIN Card.
- Employed applicants must submit one of the following documents:
- Income Tax Return (ITR) and/or W2 with a bank/BIR stamp.
- Most recent payslip containing your monthly salary amount.
- Original COE (certificate of Employment) not older than 6 months and containing your annual income details with a signature from your authorized Human Resource Group.
- Self-employed/businessmen/proprietor applicants must submit the following:
- Income Tax Return (ITR) and/or W2 with a bank/BIR stamp.
- Most recent audited financial statement with a bank/BIR stamp.
Fees and Charges
|Product/Item||Fees and charges|
|Principal card membership fee||P100 per month (2nd year onwards)|
|Supplementary card membership fee||P50 per month(2nd year onwards)|
|Interest rate per month||3.50%|
|Retail Monthly Interest Rate||3.54%|
|Cash advance fee||P500 or 3% of the withdrawn amount, depending on whichever of the 2 is higher.|
|Monthly EIR on cash advance||3.55%|
|Late payment fee||P200 or 7% of the amount due, depending on whichever of the 2 is higher.|
|Minimum due amount||The sum total of:
•P500 or 5% of the total due, depending on whichever of the 2 is higher +
•Past due amount, if applicable +
•Current late payment fee, if applicable +
•Over limit fee.
|Card replacement fee||P300|
How to apply for RCBC Sta. Lucia Mall MasterCard
You can apply for the Sta. Lucia Mall RCBC Bankard MasterCard online. Visit the official website of RCBC Bankard and navigate to the Sta. Lucia Mall RCBC Bankard MasterCard webpage. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the option, “Apply Online Now!”. Click on this option and follow the instructions to complete the application process.
Lost/Stolen Card Liabilities
If your Sta. Lucia Mall RCBC Bankard MasterCard has been lost, misplaced or stolen, you must immediately inform the bank by calling the bank through the following ways:
- If you are in Metro Manila – Call the bank on the RCBC Bankard Customer Service available 24/7 at 888-1-888.
- If you are outside Metro Manila – Call on the toll-free number at 1-800-10-888-1888.
- If you are overseas – Call on +8000-BANKARD.
You may be requested to submit a written and signed statement regarding the circumstances of the loss/theft of your credit card. You will be liable for all unauthorized charges on your credit card until you report the incident to the bank.
In case of disputed charges, the bank may reserve the charges while they investigate the claims made by you. If the investigation proves that purchases and charges made on your credit card are valid, you will be liable to pay for the charges with a retroactive interest.
You will be charged a card replacement fee of P300.
- RCBC Classic Cards
- RCBC Gold Cards
- RCBC Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard
- RCBC Black Card Platinum MasterCard
- RCBC Visa Infinite Card
- RCBC World MasterCard
- RCBC UnionPay Card
- RCBC Corporate Card
- RCBC Landmark Anson’s MasterCard
- RCBC LJC MasterCard
- RCBC Citrus MasterCard
- RCBC Mango MasterCard
- RCBC Sta. Lucia Mall MasterCard
- RCBC Wilcon MasterCard
- RCBC HBC MasterCard
- RCBC Fully Booked MasterCard
- RCBC Web Shopper