Overview of Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Credit Card
Customers who are a part of the priority banking club have access to some of the best offers and privileges available that have been customised to suit their unique needs and requirements. The Priority Banking Visa Infinite Credit Card by Standard Chartered provides customers with privileged and priority access to various benefits in the shopping, dining, travel and rewards space for the enjoyment of customers.
Benefits and Features
- Customers have access to more than 600 lounges in airports in more than 300 cities throughout the world, all on a complimentary basis.
- Customers can earn a free flight offer even more faster and earn 1 Mabuhay Miles, KrisFlyer or Asia Miles on every P40 charged to their credit card. Rewards Points can also be converted to Air miles.
- When customers travel abroad, they stand to receive an Inconvenience Protection Benefit and Insurance against travel related accidents of a maximum of P20 million.
- Visa Infinite credit card holders receive unique privileges throughout the year at Marriott in Manila.
- Thanks to the infinite privileges by Visa, users can enjoy shopping, travel, dining and golf related benefits throughout the world.
- Customers have access throughout the day to the ‘Visa Infinite Concierge Service’
- The best aspect, however, is that customers can enjoy low interest rates of just 1.99 percent every month.
- Customers can procure an installment plan at 0 percent interest over a period of 3 months to 24 months.
- Every Thursday, when customers shop at Zalora, they will receive a discount of 7 percent.
- For every P30 charged to their card, customers procure 1 Rewards Point.
- Customers can take advantage of low rates of interest and transfer their balance from all of their cards to their Visa Infinite credit card by Standard Chartered.
Eligibility and Fees
- Only customers who are residents of Philippines can procure this card.
- Customers must be employed, either in the private sector or by the government or self-employed.
- The minimum income that customers should have in order to be eligible to avail the above card is P960,000.
- Customers between the ages of 21 to 60 can avail this card.
- Supplementary cards can be availed by those between the ages of 21 to 60.
- The annual fee for principal card holders is P5000 whereas it is free for supplementary card holders.
- The cash advance fee is 4 percent or P375, whichever amount is higher.