Overview of Adamson University Visa Card
Adamson University has a vision to be recognized as a leading center for quality education especially for the socially disadvantaged. You can help this cause with the Adamson University Visa Card because the card will donate the following on your behalf:
- A percentage of the annual fee you pay
- A percentage of your retail purchases made in establishments
- The card will also will support scholars via the Adamson University’s Bridge Program. This program offers scholarship assistance to students.
Features and Benefits:
- Lights Instalment Program – You can turn your necessary and luxurious purchases into monthly instalments of up to 36 months with 0% interest using this payment plan.
- Auto-Charge Facility – You can automatically charge your utility bills to your credit card through the UnionBank Credit Card Bill Manager Facility.
- Credit Life Insurance – Receive untimely death/disability cover of up to Php 400,000 of your outstanding balance.
- Rewards Program – Convert your reward points and redeem cash rebates, free plane tickets, free gas, shopping etc.
- Flexible Monthly Payment – Only Php 500 or 5% of your outstanding due, whichever is higher OR any other amount in between can be paid month on month.
Key Features At a Glance:
- 24x7 Customer Service
- Account Access
- Auto-insurance Installment Plan
- Cash Advance Facility
- Discount Program
- Email Statement of Account
- Longer Credit Terms
- Payment Convenience
- Unlimited Number of Supplementary Card
Eligibility Criteria for Adamson University Visa Card:
To apply for this credit card, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be between 18 and 60 years of age
- You must earn a minimum gross income of Php 600, 000 per annum
- You must have a residence/business landline phone
- You must be employed, practicing a profession or owning a business that is existing for a minimum of 1 year
Documentation Requirement for Adamson University Visa Card:
To process your credit card application for the Adamson University Visa Card, you must submit the following documents:
- A photocopy of 2 valid ID Proofs with your photo and signature AND 3 specimen signatures
- Submit the following Proof of income documents:
- Employed and fixed salary earners must submit – BIR form 2316(W-2)
- Self – employed individuals must submit - Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 / 1702 with bank stamp or BIR AND Certificate of Business Name Registration issued by the Department of Trade and Industry
- If you are residing outside Metro Manila, you must also submit a latest statement as a Proof of Billing Address
How to apply for the Adamson University Visa Card?
You can apply for the Adamson University Visa Card through the following ways:
- You can fill in the online form available on the official UnionBank of Philippines website and submit it.
- You can download the application form available online and fax it to the bank.
- You can visit your nearest UnionBank branch and apply for the credit card directly in person.
For further information on the Adamson University Visa Card, you can call UnionBank’s Customer Service Hotline number or the Domestic Toll Free number. The numbers are available on the UnionBank Philippines official website.